Klaus & Caroline New Spot look {CLOSED}

sahour95 posted on Feb 12, 2012 at 03:38PM
OK according to link pick we want and NEED a club look change. Need something fresh with more scenes and stuff. SO show Our Klaroline some love and get down to your creativity :D
OK according to [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/klaus-and-caroline/picks/show/1020031/should-spot-lo
last edited on May 04, 2012 at 08:38PM

Klaus & Caroline 161 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 161

over a year ago modernfan said…
Icon #3
Icon #3
Icon #4
Icon #4
Icon #5
Icon #5
over a year ago oshe1234 said…
do yall lik mb
over a year ago sahour95 said…
Excuse me, but what's mb??
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
here is an icon option for the spot :)
here is an icon option for the spot :)
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
and some quotes:
"I want to talk about you. Your hopes, your dreams... Everything you want in life."

"I'm too smart to be seduced by you" "Well, that's why I like you."

"Perhaps one day, in a year or even a century, You'll show up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer."
"You mark my words. Small-town boy, small-town life, it won't be enough for you." (or combine these two into one)
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
I love the third one! <3

Or maybe the most recent one:
"It's ok, it's ok, it's me, you're safe."

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bibi88 said…
My Icon 1
My Icon 1
My Icon 2
My Icon 2
My Icon 3
My Icon 3��
My Icon 4
My Icon 4
My Icon 5
My Icon 5
My Banner
My Banner
My Banner 2
My Banner 2
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
I was gonna join this spot look too but bibi88 again did her job! :) The banners and icons are amazing, I cannot choose <3

And the motto should be "Perhaps one day, in a year or even a century, You'll show up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer." this one :))
OMGOSH! All so wonderful again. And come on Bassie you gotta collaborate with Iv again! The more suggestions the better! We want the club to look as beautiful as our couple <3
heart
Okay then... IV come here girl! Should we do something together again? :)
Well, that wasn't a question.. IT WAS AN ORDER! For me? Please? *puppy eyes*
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
heart
I agree Basak, that's my favourite as well! <3
heart
Sahour, you are being dominant! :D Okay okay, I'll try to do something beautiful :)
I know I know, I am just overly enthusiastic when it comes to seeing two of my most fav people in the world working together!
Guess who finally made 3x21 icon! :D
Gorgeous banners btw.
Guess who finally made 3x21 icon! :D
Gorgeous banners btw.
heart
WOW! AMAAAAZING ICON, SARA!!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
YEEES Bassie, I want to do something with you! <3 If you'll still have me. We can try at least. :) Sahour, I just love you so much, you know? :*

We will vote after, girls, here we're just suggesting, right? :)
But still my fav quote is:
"Perhaps one day, in a year or even a century, You'll show up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer."

AMAZING ICONS! And banners. <3333
Ok, this one is on my own. :) I thought I should give it a shot. :)
Also waiting on the collaboration with Bassie. :*
Ok, this one is on my own. :) I thought I should give it a shot. :)
Also waiting on the collaboration
heart
OMG Iv! That banner is freaking amazing and you seriously do not need my collabration at all! This one has every freaking scene and the colouring and everything... cannot take my eyes off of it! <3
NO! Bassiee, I wanna do some with you too. But, THANK YOU SO MUCH my loveee! <33
We should really have more choice. :)
Okay so this is mine with my poor colouring :D
Okay so this is mine with my poor colouring :D
And this one is for you Iv, to make colouring with it <3 (this is not for voting)

And this one is for you Iv, to make colouring with it <3 (this is not for voting)
heart
I just had a freaking heartattack! TOOO MUCH BEAUTY! LOVE this banner Iv, JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And Bassie, Oh goodness! How will I eever choose? I can't waite to see it with Iv's perfect coloring :D And I LOVE YOU TOOO IV :*
Thank you soo much Sahour! :*
Bassie, here it goes:

P.S. I think I'll try other colors later. I'll upload it. :)
Thank you soo much Sahour! :*
Bassie, here it goes:

P.S. I think I'll try other colors later. I'll u
Ok, it's sooner than later. Lol.
Hope you like it! <33
Ok, it's sooner than later. Lol.
Hope you like it! <33
OH IV AND BASSIE! I would rather die than have tp choose now! this is too perfect! too AMAZING <3 I am so glad I got you two to work together again!
heart
Iv! You again did GREAT jobs dear!! <3 I luv both of them but the second one is my fave <3 But I got an idea, they look a little bit too yellow and dark, why not brighter colours? Can you try any, if it's no problem for you? Mine is just an idea :) <3
surprise
OK girls you both did an amazing job but I have an objection.. How come niether of your banners have the moment when their eyes meet in 3X20 or 21??
hmmm
Uhmmm... good question Sahour :D I, myself, forgot it. But maybe it was because we thought there were enough scenes in the banners and those were not needed? :\
OK. Well, I think those scenes would look better on the icon maybe??
Well Sahour, as for mine, I have a lot of 3x20 scenes, and from 3x21, I prefer when he's behind her, so I put that one instead. :D
Yes Bassie dear, I can try! <33
Not yellow, but still dark. :/ Don't know what to do.
Not yellow, but still dark. :/ Don't know what to do.
Ok, since I can't ignore my sister's wish, here's the new banner Sahour, with THE looks! :D
Hope you'll like it. <3

Ok, since I can't ignore my sister's wish, here's the new banner Sahour, with THE looks! :D
Hope you'
^Ivana, that should be our banner!
I made two more icons my computer won't upload. -.- I'll try again later.
heart
IV! I AM FANGIRLING OVER YOUR BANNER! LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE IT! I totally agree with Sara, this MUST be our banner <3 I love it too much <3 THANK YOUUUU <3
OH MY GOD! <3 Thank you girls soooo much! SO MUCH! <3 Love you! :*
Should we make a voting post? Or is too soon?
Well, Sara needs to upload her icons, we'll wait for that, that's shure, but is there anyone making/having something in process? :)
Ok, here's an icon I like:
Hot, and they are both very clear! :)
Ok, here's an icon I like: 
Hot, and they are both very clear! :)
heart
Iv, amazing icon <3 I'm so glad I got you to come here:D

I was about to ask the same thing actually. I will wait 'till Sara gets her icons up and I am announcing that tomorrow is the last day for submitting suggestions :D
Okay the last banner is totally awesome! But now I am complaining... it's all about looks an all, I mean where are the dance scenes and stuff? Putting their looks all the time sometimes seems like they are made up, I mean putting things together doesn't mean they have scenes together, so... Iv? :D Okay we've been complaining a lot, so...:D And the icon is awesome too <3
And Iv, the new colouring for my banner is totally awesome, luv it <3
I'm glad to be here Sahour. :*

Well, Bassie dear, I think that 3x11 scene is too dark, and we always have problems with it when it comes to colors, so I decided not to put it there, this time. As for the dance scene, there is one from 3x20, and from 3x14 there're a lot of scenes, like by the hourse or at that Klaus's room full of paintings...
As for the people who may think scenes are made up, I don't think that people who don't ship Klaroline come to a Klaroline fanpop. And for those who do ship them, well they know they are not made up. :)
Glad you liked the coloring hunny. <3 At the end, people will vote, no one said that this IS the banner now. :) You can choose whatever you like my dear. <333
Yes! It worked!
Yes! It worked!