Kissing I want to see two brothers kiss

zwag posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 03:57AM
I want to see two strait teen, adult, or onoe of each brohters kiss on the lips on here. I want you to upload a video of you giving each other a quick peck. I believe this is possible without it being anything immoral. It can just be a greeting and nothing more. If possible, I'd like to be able to hear you two kissing.

Kissing 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago London said…
surprise
Wow, um okay. That's a little creepy, but hey whatever does it for you...
over a year ago Gracelyn87 said…
meh
r u a pig or something
over a year ago jeftelover said…
meh
wierd...?
over a year ago skyler101 said…
rainy
what kind of sick person are u. uploadind vid
over a year ago oracleofdelphi said…
come on you guys are being really mean
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
surprise
Miss oracle, & I always liked that story of the oracle of delphi & have that painting on the back of a mirror), anyway, this is VERY old ... They were just a troll. The probably have not been back on Fanpop since this time of posting this over a year ago. It needs to be reported. It's just their spam. They are not a real fp-user, just a troll. Just report.

There are lots of people who like this. I'd post a picture, or something, but I am not one of them who likes-sorry not my cuppa oolong anywaym though others are free to like & post what they want.

People are welcome to post pictures of whatever kissing/sexual preferences they like here... or videos, as long as it is not sexually graphic anyway :)