Kingdom Hearts Organization Heartless *spoilers*

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Feb 05, 2008 at 11:00AM
So, by now we all know that Xehanort along with the rest of Organization XIII must have become Heartless in order to become the powerful Nobodies we know of. Xehanort's Heartless, under the name of Ansem, was defeated in the first Kingdom Hearts game and many of Organization XIII have now been defeated by Sora and Co.

However, what about the Heartless forms of Axel, Larxene etc.? If Xehanort was able to retain a human-like form as a Heartless, does that mean the others were as well? I think this may play in to either Birth By Sleep or 358/2 Days. Your thoughts?

Kingdom Hearts 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago repetron said…
More likely 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep seems to be centered around Ven,Terra, and Aqua
over a year ago Eagl said…
Well I think that the kind of heartless you create is how much darkness yoiu have in your heart. Like Sora was the weakest form since he didnt have much darkness and Xehanorts heart was made mostly by darkness and could by that be a human shaped heartless.
over a year ago khfan12 said…
i don't know. it depends whether the programmers think, or how the Japanese made it. :I
over a year ago ToastedRabbits said…
I agree with Eagl on this. That seems probable. And it would be interesting to see how many, and if any of them were actually very dark-hearted as Somebodies.
over a year ago toondood said…
Xehanorts heartles used riku to get a human form