Kingdom Hearts Orginazation Xlll Roleplay

SuzutheNeko14 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 04:40PM
I said I would do it and I meant it. You can use the roleplay character in the other forum if you wish or make another. I will start as soon as I can get one person to join. I'll try to be on rp with you atleast once a day. If any rules need to be made you may post them. Right now, I can't really think of any. The setting can be made up by anyone. The plot can be made up by anyone. Just be creative and go nuts!!! <3 Just be sure it is KH,KH2,Kh3 (coming soon),and 369/2, related. Thank you!

~XSuzuX~

Kingdom Hearts 247 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 247

over a year ago Milesprowerfan said…
Ixurla crouched down, feeling the earth with her glove. It was soft, moist and recently trampled. "Someone was here." She whispered to Typho, the robotic pet she always had perched on her shoulder. She lifted a small pinch of dirt to her lips. It tasted like cold sweat.

"A boy?" She then gave a little dirt to Typho to scan. "No matter." She told herself. "An order IS an order. Time to continue the search."
over a year ago SuzutheNeko14 said…
Serena flipped her staff as it formed a braclet falling on her wrist and sighed sitting down leaning on a tree.
Suddenly, Typho darted off. Ixurla's eyes followed the small robotic dragon. "You're mine." She whispered to the prey the creature had sensed.

Axel appeared next to Serena. "Hello, sweetheart." He asked her, picking an apple off of the branches. "What seems to be the problem?"

Typho leapt into the area. He hissed, shapeshifting into an even larger creature. Ixurla shot an arrow. It was only a centimeter away from Axel's ear. "Found ya, traitor!" Ixurla readied another arrow.

Axel shrugged and reappeared right behind Ixurla. "My dear Ixurla. Dearest Ixurla." He cooed in her ear. "Why must you hunt me down with arrows and dragons? What about your little quest?"

Ixurla knew to remain still. She had trapped herself in Axel's reach. "You betrayed me." She whispered. "Why else would I come with arrows." With a blink of an eye, she transformed one of her arrows into a knife and stabbed at Axel...

Axel had dodged the attack. He laughed and grabbed Ixurla's wrist. "One word," he said, pulling Ixurla closer, "Aluri."
over a year ago LostKid said…
A vortex opened up behind Axel, Ixurla could see it and watched as a black haired girl and a blue misshaped heartless walked out. The girl turns to Axel. Without saying anything, crept quietly twards him, summoned her Keyblade and swung her blade with quick precision
Axel, like always, dodged the attack. "Later, girls!" He chimed in a sing-song voice. "Farewell, Aluri." Then, he was gone.

Ixurla closed her eyes. "What...do...you think...you've DONE!!" She demanded very loudly at the black haired girl. She opened her eyes and shot a mechanical arrow at her. Typho also clung onto the girl's ankle. "You attacked him, so...so... HE GOT AWAY!" Ixurla snapped.
The weird looking Heartless attacks Typho, "Get off my sis you freak!" The black haired girl just seemed motion less, even when the mechanical arrow was bounced off as well as shattered reflaga magic, "You don't understand..." She watched as the weird Heartless slashed away Typho. Bite marks as well as heavy blood flow was shown from the wound, the girl mumbled, "Cura." and the blood from her leg stopped completely. "What's your name?" There was no emotion in her voice, the Heartless looked mad
Ixurla raised an eyebrow, mouth agape. Typho hissed incredibly loudy at the strange heartless, threathening to tear it apart. "Sister???" Ixurla whispered. "What is going on here????"

This is the account which took place a month ago in Traverse Town...
Anji was never a healthy woman. She was always struggling with a terrible non-contagious cold or some other illment. She often came to the workshop, though, with fruitcake and fresh tea to give to Leon Braveheart, Yuffie, and Sora when they were there. Today seemed no different. No different, except...

"Where is Sora today?" Anji asked, placing a basket of fruitcake on the table. "I have something *coughcough* to ask him."

"Sora?" Yuffie's short brown hair covered her eyes. She brushed it away. "He's off searching for something or another. He's been very secretive. 'Course, I do wonder if he's-"

"What is it, old woman?" Leon asked, setting down tools and grabbing a rag to wipe off oil stains.

"...I don't know how to *cough* say this." Anji sat down. "But you see, my daughter Aluri went missing five years ago. She's the one to inherit the inn when I'm gone and-"

Suddenly, hearless came into the room. A whole swarm of them. Both Leon and Yuffie picked up their weapons. Slashing back and forth, they finally made all of them disappear. But, it was too late. Anji lay on the floor, gasping for breaths. "ANJI!" Yuffie cried and went to her side.

"L-l-Leon?" Anji gasped, shaking violently. The tall, scarred man bent over and gripped one of Anji's hands. "L-Leon," Anji continued, "My inn is the o-o-only one in the world which is controlled by m-m-magic-c-c-c. *coughcoughcough* Aluri and her sis-sister were the only ones who knew *coughcough* how to control it besides m-m-me, before her sister died years ago. *coughcough* Promise me you'll find Aluri. Promise...." And then, Anji died...

"I promise." Leon said, letting go of the hand. "I promise..."

Today...
Leon hadn't of had a full night's rest sense the heartless attack and the death of Anji. It didn't help any that Yuffie tagged along and always asked for the wrong information about Aluri. All they both knew was what she HAD looked like, or at least, what people remembered about her.

Suddenly, out from the bushes jumped a large robotic reptile. It hissed loudly, transforming himself to be much larger and have 5 heads. "TYPHO!" A feminine voice came from behind the bushes. Then, a short, slender woman with short, uneven black hair walked onto the path in front of them and the monster.

"Typho..." The woman said in a threatening voice. "What is going on with you!!" Then, a black haired girl came onto the forest path to join them. "And what have I told you about following me?" The woman snapped at the girl.

"Excuse me," Leon inturrupted, "but you're both OrganizationXIII, right? How come you're not-"

"Killing you on the spot?" The woman asked in a heavily accented voice. She turned and looked at Leon. Leon at once recognized Aluri from the portraits he'd seen. "Well," the woman continued, "As far as I can tell...we're rebels. I hunt one man alone for what he's done. And this girly over here...follows me."
The black haired girl just kept staring at Ixurla, "I'm Aven," she points to the Heartless, "that's my brother James." The Heartless looked at Ixurla, "What is your name miss?" his voice was calm and somewhat soothing
Ixurla glared at the heartless. "If you knew it was your brother," she addressed Aven coldly, "Why did you let him attack me?!!"

Leon just stared. Something was wrong here. "Who are you?" He finally asked.

"Ixurla." She replied courtly. She then stopped before continuing, "Why do you want to know?"

"No reason." Leon shrugged.

"No reason??" Yuffie snapped. "Dude, we were sent to-" Leon then stomped on her toes.

Ixurla raised an eyebrow. "Are you looking for someone?" She asked.

"Yes, actually." Leon replied. "A girl about your age named Aluri."

Ixurla, hearing that word, passed out. "Now you've done it." Yuffie harshly whispered. Leon went to Ixurla's side and picked her up.

"She was attacked by something." He observed. "You can see marks on her ankles and wrists. Bloodloss is the cause of her passing out."
James gives what looks like a smile, "Because, I can't die like the other ones." Aven turned her eyes to Typho, "You never answered my question, who are you?"
"It's name is Typho." Ixurla managed. "It's a robotic creature I created. Originally, I could control him...but..." she said no more.

Typho hissed again. He didn't trust Leon Braveheart.
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
Marsu and co. accidentilly stepped in on the little bout going on between Axel and Ixurla. Trennen nearly fainted as she thought >>Axel? What? No way!<< "Roxas! Look! A cute Dragon creature!" she exclaimed as Ixurla fell down. Leon was there with Yuffie. they didn't like Trennen. At all. "Great." She conjured up a mask and slipped it over her face as she walked toward them. "What's going on? Is she ok?" Roxas stopped her from moving any closer. "That is Squall...we should leave." Marsu piped up and said "No one is touching her..." his eyes flared. "Something isnt quite right here." Axel reappeared behind Trennen " Hey kiddo. I hope I didn't scare you." "No. But you made them mad...Why?" "I'll tell you later. Bye." Roxas grabbed his arm. "Not yet you dont." He hugged Axel. Axel faded into Darkness "See ya Roxy." "Well fine...just poof away...Hey Aven and James! Cool. They wont let us get killed." "We are NOT going to die...again. Ok Roxas?" "Okay..."
Typho hissed, scared. He looked at the new people with terror. He jumped up and ripped the mask of the kid's face, ripping it to shreds. "HEY!" Leon shouted at the dragon. (Leon was still holding Ixurla)

Axel picked up Yypho. "Poor little dragon." He chuckled. "Isn't it sad?" Roxas came into the clearing as well. Axel continued, "I suppose you're here to give Aluri her memory back, Squall?"

"And, what would YOU know of her?" Leon asked, feeling Ixurla's weight pulling him down.

"Nothing, except the fact that, perhaps, she doesn't want to come back."
Aven glares at them for a moment, "Let them go." her voice was cold. James hissed and grew out claws, Aven summons her key again and points it at them. Her eyes showed no emotion
"Ah,crap....i just complimented you little dragon! And you do THAT of all things." Leon glared at Trennen "What?" He just glared. "Do we have to fight? I'm not looking forward to it..." "What are they talking about Axel???" Roxas looked at his best friend wanting an answer. He didn't reply. Trennen facepalmed. Marsu stood behind Trennen. Roxas punched Axel "ANSWER ME!!!!" Trennen summoned Oblivion before Roxas "Don't hurt him." Then she hit Axel with Oblivion turned sideways and blew him into a tree...knocking him unconscious. Marsu stabbed Trennen with a Keyblade, greatly resembling Xehanorts Key, releasing her heart. Before it disappeared he snatched it from the air and shoved it into his own heart, causing Trennen to (Once again) be a Nobody. "Sorry. You needed something." He smiled and disappeared into a Corridor of Darkness. "I...worked...so hard to retrieve that...and now it's gone...again...a Heartless Dragon appeared next to her along with a Nobodylike Dragon. >>My Heartless and Nobody? No. They are just my Heartless. So where is my real Nobody?<< "WHY?!?!?!?!?!" Trennen screamed. Roxas bent down and gave her a Hi-Potion. "We'll get your Heart back. I know it." She stood up. Her eyes darkened to a deep shade of black. "Here we go again."
below is one of the Dragons... i love Toothless!!!!
"Ah,crap....i just complimented you little dragon! And you do THAT of all things." Leon glared at Tre
over a year ago MegaNerd said…
(Toothless looks like a water dragon O.o)

Aven just shakes her head and sighs, "James, we got to go." he noded and withdrew his claws as Aven dematerializes her Keyblade.
By now, Leon had snuck away, still carrying Ixurla. Yuffie had stayed behind with Typho. Typho still hissed, but Yuffie finally carried him off to follow Leon.

"Talk about chaotic." Yuffie said once she caught up with Leon. "But, what do you think Axel meant when he said Aluri might not want to come back?"

"I don't exactly know..." Leon replied, looking around to see if they were being followed. "All I can say is that Axel might be telling the truth this time."

Hours later, Ixurla woke up. Night had fallen. She sat up, realizing that she wasn't by the bushes anymore. "You're awake," the man said.

"Who are you?" Ixurla asked in a threatening tone. "Why did you help me??"

"First, I'm Leon. Leon Braveheart." The man answered. He was tending a campfire. "Secondly, I helped you because..." He stopped. "Because you looked like you needed it."

"I owe you, don't I?" Ixurla came and sat next to him, letting the fire warm her. "What can I do to repay you?"

"We're looking for someone," Leon nodded. "A girl about your age. Her name is Aluri. Her mother was an innkeeper who wanted us to find her. The woman...died, unfortunately."

"I'm so sorry." Ixurla looked away and motioned for Typho to come to her side. "Aluri SOUNDS familier though. I'll do whatever I can to help you."
By now, Leon had snuck away, still carrying Ixurla. Yuffie had stayed behind with Typho. Typho still
over a year ago silverraven333 said…
Meanwhile, in the World that Never Was, a lone figure stands atop Memory Skyscraper. The figure was an ex-Organization XIII member, now a mercenary who sells his services for the right price. A dark corridor appears behind him. Another Nobody-mercenary and his friend, Xebn, stepped out, dragon amulet glowing and energy crackling at his fingertips, itching to summon his Illusion Pike. Xebn was thought to be related to Zexion, because he was as silent, smart, crafty, and decieving as him.

"We've got rumor of keybearers in Atlantica. Might be Roxas, Trennan and co. You know, the ones we're looking for." Xebn said conspiratorially.

"Finally. They've been hiding themselves well. Atlantica...isnt that where all of the mermaids and mermen live?" Xilon was curious. He had heard about Atlantica, but had never been there.

"That's the place. I've also heard that Xemnas is after them for a different reason than we are. He's killing all members, from the past or the present."

"So he's after us too then."

"Yep."

"And the need to find them grows. We can't defend ourselves against Xemnas."

"We have a CHANCE...not a big one...but still!"

"Xebn, I would MUCH rather fight him with 2 keybearers on our side. We need to locate these people."

"Fine. We keep moving anyway, and who says they will even TRUST us? We dont really look the part of friendly people."

"I know. I helped some of these people on missions. They might remember me, but if they dont, I will remind them."

"Youre not exactly easy to forget. Lets go." Xebn drew his pike SEEMINGLY out of the ground and ran to the edge of memory skyscraper, and jumped off.

"YOU THICK SKULLED IDIOT! YOU CANT FLY!" Xilon ran to the edge of the building, but Xebn was too far down the building. Xebn quickly summoned his arrowgun, set his special design 'Dark Corridor Bullet,' and fired. The corridor expanded just in time to warp Xebn to Atlantica. Xilon jumped off the building as well, and travelled through the opening.

There was still a lone figure on Memory Skyscraper, who pulled another dark corridor up, and vanished into it.
last edited over a year ago
MEANWHILE...

Yuffie was getting extremely jealous of the attention Leon was giving to Ixurla.
Aven paused for a moment and looked at James, "The council of Dementions people wheren't as easy as you thought they would be." James just smiles, "Yeah, but we don't HAVE to work for them now, do we? I mean, they gave us our lost memories of our old friends but took more precious ones when they wanted us again." he looks down, "They say the'll stop but they never do. We need to get help to stop them." Aven nods, she understands him perfectly. She can't remember anyone from her family except James. She has no past memories other than how she became a Nobody and what happened afterwards, before was blank. The night showed a empty sky covered in bright stars. Aven turns to see Ixurla and Typhlo with a guy and a girl in front of them. Without thinking, Aven puts two fingers in her mouth and blew a loud, long whistle that caught their attention. James was startled by both the noise and that Aven made it.
Ixurla pulled out her bow and strung it without a moment's notice. "Oh," she paused and lowered it. "You guys."

Leon chuckled. "It looks like you have loyal followers." He put a hand on Ixurla's shoulder. It was a comforting gesture. Ixurla put down her bow.

"You guys know where we can go to find this girl named Aluri?" Yuffie asked, trying to distract Leon.
Aven thought for a moment and shook her head, it sounded familiar but she couldn't understand why. James lept on her shoulder, Leon saw him, James gave what looked like a smile and said, "My name is James." Leon and Yuffie looked a little shocked. Aven walks over to them, "My name is Aven, what are yours?"
Suzu sat close by sewing dolls of the people she just met humming silently to herself.
"This is Ixurla, I'm Yuffie and this is Leon." Yuffie smiled.
Aven looked around, "Any Heartless seen around lately?"
"I can probably answer that for you. The only one around appears to be that thing next to you." A mysterious voice echoed through the clearing they were in.
"Yup. Probably shouldnt attack. Wait a minute...THATS ONE OF THE KEYBLADE WIELDERS!" Suddenly, a cloaked figure with a pike in each hand burst from the shadows and rushed towards Aven.
Suzu slipped in front of the figure and it slammed into her like running into a brick wall. "If you have any bussiness with them you have to deal with me first!!"
"Sorry. I didnt mean anyone harm. We were attacked on the way here and that heartless looked mean." The figure dropped his pikes and they dropped through the ground. "My name is Xebn. My friend Xilon is here too. GET OUT HERE!"
"Hi. Sorry, as you can tell, we're a little on edge." Xilon was a little more reclusive than Xebn, and seemed to be rather antisocial. He carried a sword and an arrowgun, which promptly disappeared into a cloud of darkness. "We wanted to talk to some keyblade wielders. Xemnas is after all of the Organization members from the past or present. That includes us, as you can see by our cloaks. We want to fight him, but we alone cant do it."
Aven smiles a tad at them, "We'll help, just try not to be idiots and attack my bro ok?" James shifted his position so that he was in a sitting possition on Aven's shoulder.
"Hey no prob. He was about to put his pikes away when he saw you, then just charged. He wasnt really attacking." Xilon shot his friend a look that had 'You stupid moron' written all over it. "Anyway, where are you guys headed? If you dont mind, we'd like to tag along. The more the merrier and the more formidable the force."
last edited over a year ago
Suzu put her gaurd down as her dolls crawled out of her bag clinging on her bracelet.
"Sorry about stressing you out like that. I'm a little stressed out myself. Xebn here jumped off of Memory Skyscraper. I had to fire my invention, "Dark Corridor Shot," but we were supposed to end up in Atlantica. Where are we anyway?" Xilon looked around in interest. "By the way, what's that little robot dragon? Are you an inventor?"
Suzu looked up at the stranger silently and closed her eyes slightly as the rain started to fall.
smile
Trennen and Roxas hopped up on the dragons and flew through a Dark Corridor to The World That Never Was. They found their friends. All the loyal Org. XIII members were in a meeting regarding Xemnas' behavior toward the Organization. Larxene, Saix, and Vexen were off trying to help Xemnas, leaving Demyx with, in a nasty tone of voice, an answer to his "Where are you going?" look: Vexen glared at him and snarled "We are releaving the world of all imbiciles such as yourselves. We'll be back for you later. Run away if you wish IX. I'll run you down personally if I have to. Tell your comrades, moron." Demyx punched him in the face then walked to the Round Room. Vexen left with a bloody nose.
Roxas and Trennen left the Dragons at Memory's Skyscraper and teleported to the meeting. All the other Original XIII/XIV members were there,minus previously absent members, in this order: Zexion, Xigbar, Lexaeus, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Xion. No one was occupying Xemnas' seat. So I took it. Roxas found an opening and took it. The meeting went on as if nothing had changed.

(if anyone else wants to come discuss it they are welcome!!!im planning on banning the rogue members.)
anyone?
(lol where is everyone?) Suzu sat in her chair repairing her dolls sighing looking down at Trennen and Roxas blushing a little bit at them.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Name: Onix
Origanal name: Blaze
Title: The clocked dream
Weapon: The nightmare sword
Apperance: Orginaizations coat, 5'11 and husky. Black hair and black eyes.
Power: To take over a weak heart and form darkness into it.
Known to: He is constantly searching for his original self. But his searching has become fruitless. But now he has discovered him at disney castle.

Onix moves into the meeting room.

Onix: I see we have a change in power.

Trennen: What are you doing here?

Onix: Well i can't miss the festivities i even brought my own chair( He sits down and continues) I have found my heart and plan to join with it. But it will take some time, it is not weak enoough for me to take over yet.

Trennen: Fine we will start the meeting.
Suzu sighed walking in her millions of dark dolls following behind her. "Is everyone here?" she asked sitting in her second in command chair.
Xigbar made a paper airplane and was throwing it around when Xion caught it and folded it into a paper crane.
Trennen asked Roxas if he'd seen any heartless at Memories Skyscraper. "Nope."
"Xigbar?"
"What?"
"Do you want to be number I?"

"As if. How 'bout you...since you're vo;unteering people?"
Onix: Please, we shouldn't be disscussing this. It could lead to..(A dark aura forms around his hand) conflict.

Xigbar: Careful now( he puts one of his guns next to him) Don't want to do anything rash.

Trennen: Can we jusr get bakc to the meeting.

Onix/Xigbar: Fine.
Suzu grumbled. Why didn't she have any say so about who would be seated beside her?
rainy
(onix...PLEASE dont speak for my characters. it bugs me.) (and.......xigbar is usually a character i speak for) "And I am the third member of The Organization. Vexen, Larxene, and Saix are not. How about we vote for the new number one, and the warrants for the rogue members deaths?" To show how serious she was Trennen summoned an Oblivion for each member present and shot them into the space next to their heads, mostly as a warning. "Now. We shall vote on the warrants first. Remove your Oblivion if you want the warrants, and leave them if you dont. The next vote you will say the name of whoever you want to be the next number I." She removed her Oblivion and let it fall to the ground.
My bad dude.

Onix pulls out the oblivion, wanting to have a warrant for one of the Tratiors. "I nominate...Me. He grins and waits for any disagreements

"Good luck with that one Onix." A disembodied voice followed by two dark corridors came from nowhere. Xilon and Xebn stepped out, but it was Xilon talking. "I propose that we take our own initiative from now on. Allies, but working on our own orders."
about the voting...lets not make it into pirates three where we all vote for ourselves, and we cant go our own ways with this because Xemnas and his new friends are way stronger than us. and its probably not smart to split up...they could take us out one by one...i dont want that to happen!
"Sounds like a good idea to me. But when do we get to kill them?" Onix looks intently. "Soon, I promise." Onix produces a huge grin."
"I see no problem with that. Let's not be rash about attacking though, Onix. We will need a plan if we are to defeat Xemnas. Various roles. Melee fighters, magic fighters, ranged fighters, this will not be an easy battle." This time Xebn was talking.
"Who cares, I think i have enough patinence." Blaze gets up and begins to walk out. "I'm going to train, tell me what is going to happen next time i see you."
zzz
"Well alright then. We will need a meeting on our strategy for attacking Xemnas. Any volunteers, please meet here in 2 hours. Xebn and I will be here in 1 and 1/2 hours. Anyone with a serious idea that will work, please be a volunteer. Goodbye." Xebn and Xilon both disappeared.
About 2 hours later everyone met back in the meeting room. Suzu was the first there. She actually never left. Her dolls swung on her leg as she had them crossed she sighed standing up. "Okay, where are my volunteers?"