over a year ago ShadeWielder12 said…
Name:Desax
Somebody`s name:Shade
Title:Key of nothing
Power:Light
Eye Color:Red
Hair Color:White with Blue spikes
Weapon:Red Kingdom Key
Appearance:Long Black Jacket White Pants Red Chucks.
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Name: Kuranix (Im not good with names)
Nicknames: Kurix, Rix, Vanix, Phones
Sombody's name: Kiru and Vanitas (60/40%)
Title: Copycat
Power: Darkness, Light and she can shapeshift for a limited amount of time
Eye color: left light aqua green and right gold
Hair color: Silver and has black In random spots
Weapon: Silver Eclipse
Appearance: Black botton up shirt, grey jeans, White jacket with a nobody symbol on the back, left glove Is black with an heartless symbol on the palm part and the right Is white with a unversed symbol on It
Other: She has a thing (Like a birthmark) on her stomach shaped like two blades crossing eachother
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jtodd423 said…
Name: Jaxion
Original Name : Jason
Title The Relentless Earthquake
Power : Earth ( he has incrediable strength so he fights very physically by smacking the tearing through the earth or causing earthquakes ) he also can conjure crreatures made from earth three main lion, Eagle and rhino which he combines with to launch varity of attacks
Weapon: twin swords that look like the ends of the of the earth keyblade which change into multiple forms like shield
Appearence; Tall and built up with long black hair with dark brown eyes he wears a long black jacket with grey trousars
Personality: He is very quitte but he does have a quick temper so if you even annoy a little he ll punch you he is also very sinical trying to force negative emotions out of people to throw them off while fighting him other than that he doesnt say much
Limit: Transforms weapons into wings and uses earth to creategiant eagle that attacks wildly
or combine weapons to create ends of the earth keyblade which grants basically any abillity terra had for about 30 secs
over a year ago jtodd423 said…
continuing jaxion
Opening quote: U dont desearve to wield the keyblade
winning; You were just a waste of my time
Lossing quote: i guess i was wrong
Story : He orgional was a former apprentice of master eraquas tha xehanort seen as his first potential vessal but when he tried to possess jason master eraquas stopped him but xehanort told eraquas he was trying to save jason because his heart had been fractured because if his batlle with a heartless and xehnort told eraquas he had to put a fracture of his heart in him beacause his heart had tooken refuge in someone else body aka a young terra so xehanort asked him to let him possess him but eraquas instead placed jason inside a chamber inside the land of departure that would keep him together until they found his heart but they couldnt find it so they left in that chamber but after aqua changed the land of depature into castle oblivion that cause the chamber to open thus causing the formation of jasons nobody that has a dark hatred for xehanort and any keyblade wielders of darkness

please tell me what anyone thinks
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
its good, but its too close to ventus's and terra's stories. You need something more original
over a year ago ExAssassin said…
Name: Xanes
Original Name: Sean
Title: The Angelic Assassin
Power: Darkness and Lightning (can use extreme speed and transform)
Weapon: Katana and Dagger (both wield backwards)
Appearance: Medium height, long white hair (bottom layer black), green eyes until Limit, scar on left eye, wears Organization XIII uniform.
Personality: He loves fighting, most times he never loses. Hes a big troublemaker, only to try and get a fight with someone. Very big sense of humor. He never gets angry, no matter how much someone tries to upset him.
Limit: Eyes turn from green to red, lifts off into the air fusing both of his powers into one hand. Smashes down creating an enormous explosion.

Greetings: Care for a fight?
Win: Well another win for me ;)
Losing: You're better than you looked.
Lost: Heh, always a first time I guess....*faints*

Picture is Xanes getting out of bed.

Name: Xanes
Original Name: Sean
Title: The Angelic Assassin
Power: Darkness and Light
over a year ago ShadedKnight12 said…
I've been a fan of this series for a while, but never really got around to thinking about an organization character. so here is my attempt.

Sombody's name: Shade
Organization Name: Haxdes
Title: the Warped Archer
Power: Time and space manipulation
Weapon: Long Bow (called infinite archer). Can be transformed between 3 different forms.
Ranged Form. Fires special bolts made out of ethereal energy. said bolts can be multiplied by Haxdes using his manipulation of time and space.
Close Fighter form: by pulling back on the drawstring of the bow, Haxdes transforms the bow into a set of tonfa (it is sort of hard to visualize, I'll try to put up a picture later).
Blade Form: by putting the tonfa together again, Haxdes can form a blade where the arrows are normally fired from.
Appearance: About 5' 6'' with a medium muscle build. Has Pale Blue eyes, with hair of about the same tint but with more shine. his Hair style slightly resembles Riku's but is slightly longer and is split into 2 bangs that cover his face.
Back story: After The Organization was defeated after the events of KH2, Many children in the worlds surrounding Twilight Town went missing. After these Disappearances, many nobodies were reported to be seen in Twilight Town. one child was a boy named Shade, who was said to be able to perform "magic." It was because of this Talent that he became a prime target for the New Organization formed by Xehanort. because the process of cloning one's heart into another had not been perfected, the empty husk made by Xehanort remained. Xehanort had plans for this Husk, but before these plans could be brought out to the light, The Husk ran away from twilight town. after a couple of years, the Husk found an abandoned house. The Husk decided to explore inside and found a picture of a happy family. "why does it feel like I know these people?" The husk Asked to no one. The husk explored furthur and made an astonishing discovery, He saw his own reflection. "so, this is what I look like?" upon further recollection, The Husk Figured out that he was the boy in picture he found. the Husk of the person once named shade explored what was once his house. when he finally got to his room, he found another picture of him, and a few more people he didn't remember. upon further investigation, He found that his name was shade. after finding out his name, he realized that none of the other pictures had name linked to them. after searching for hours for clues on his friends and families' names, he gave up. with only his name in hand, he headed back to the organization and pleaded to be of some use. Xehanort, who had already formed the new organization, put shade (now given the name Haxdes) to work as the gatekeeper of the organization's new hideout. without anything to look back on, Haxdes mindlessly guards the gates of the New World That Never Was.
Personality: a truly emotionless Nobody, is very serious in the matters of light and darkness. and will often defy Xehanort to get what he wants, even allowing people and heartless to pass through the gates if they are powerful enough. being emotionless, Haxdes will go through with his threats if not taken seriously. He has never truly been defeated, but this is because he allows people to pass through the gate before he becomes seriously injured. although emotionless, he can still feign emotion to trick his opponent into a false sense of security.
Limit: Bow: Thousand Arrow Storm: Haxdes pulls back on his bow and charges the energy of one bolt to its' max. He then releases the bolt and uses his manipulation over space and time to multiply the bolt. the bolts then rain down on his opponents. this technique can be concentrated on one enemy for an almost instant win.
Tonfa: Ultimate Guard: by concentrating his power, he can turn the edges of the tonfa into blades, which increases both his attack and defense.
Blade: Haxdes uses his powers of space and time to make several copies of himself, which will then take turns slicing at his opponent. the copies will then surround his opponent and converge into the true Haxdes, all while the opponent is cut repeatedly.
Greetings: you wish to pass this gate? you will need to beat me to do so.
Wining: you must have a little strength left?
Win: You are not strong enough to pass.
losing: your power surpasses my estimation.
Lose: I.... I can remember their names.
over a year ago iceman2345678 said…
smile
heres mine
Name: ice
Original name: brandon
Title: The new organizashion leader
Power: Freeze [ can freeze opponites and can freeze time but also he can create anything with ice]
Wepone: Two Keyblades the oathkeeper and the neokeyblade
Appearance: always has his hood up he only apears when people are in troble leads a diffrent group unlike xemmes also when he kills the threat he says before he leaves [if ur heart is in trouble call for me and i will come]
Personality: he sleeps alot and eats alot hes kind but if u betray him he will kill u not only that but he will protect his allys no matter what
Rank #15
Limit: he has no limits he is the hero of all
over a year ago fanoftink1 said…
mischievous
I'll have a go!!! This is my nobody!!!:
Name: imogen
Nobody name:xonimeg
Title: The devil's child
Weapon: Pistol or a medium sized blade
Eye Colour: Bright Turquoize (like my own)
Hair colour: very light pink
Apperance and personality: small, cute and very shy around new people but is usually super mega hyper and bouncing off the walls. She also wears a furry hat with little bear ears on.
over a year ago fanoftink1 said…
smile
tadaaaaa!!!
over a year ago JasonOrgXIII said…
hmmm
I'm just gonna try this...
Name: Jasxon
Original Name: Jason
Title: Infinity Skewer
Power: Creating Daggers with Energy, Increasing its size with energy,Multiplying it
Weapon: Twin Daggers
Appearance: Pretty tall,Black hair,Red Eyes
Personality: Quiet,Shy,Cruel when Angered,and doesn't talk much
Limit: Transport to the back of the opponent,and lethally stab him in the beck
over a year ago AnimeArmyGirl1 said…
heart
Here is mine
Name: Sia
Somebody's name:Olivia
Title: Oblivion Witch
Power: Darkness
Weapon: Blade knifed sword
Appearance: Tall and Thin with blonde hair (usually in a ponytail) green eyes and skin white
Personality outgoing,always having a good time, smart, and a quick thinker in the team
Here is mine
Name: Sia
Somebody's name:Olivia
Title: Oblivion Witch
Weapon: Blad
over a year ago SoulStealer001 said…
Name: Devil
Sombody's name: Death
Title: The Angel of Death
Weapon: The Sythe of Darkness
Eye Color: (In rage) Red, (Normal) White
Hair Color: (Straight) Pitch Black with White Highlights
Height: 6'
Weight: 150 Lbs.
Apearance: Varying

Profile: Raised to be the perfect weapon for Organization XIII, with his dark attitude and easily enraged temper, he is in constant battle with his rage. He now hunts down run aways from the organization and ledgendary Heartless, with his new found love Angel. Not big on speaking.

His Weapon of Choice is the Sythe of Darkness, but being the perfect weapon he is capable of using any weapon. When in battle he grows wings made up of pitch black feathers, but he always wears a skull mask and walk in the shadows only seen by few.
Being death there is only few things that can stop him, and walks with footsteps of ninjas. One day his destiny is to over throw organization XIII and bring forth the age of darkness among the human world.

Favorite Quote: Darkness will allways be.
over a year ago SoulStealer001 said…
Name: Angel
Person's Name: Rose
Title: The Angel of Life
Power: Light
Weapon: Blade Whip
Eye Color: (Full Power) Light Blue, (Normal) Dark Blue
Hair Color: (Straight) White with Black HightLights
Height: 5'5"
Wieght: 125 Lbs.
Appearance: Varying

Profile: An Organization XIII reject, she became a ruthless assassin killing Organization XIII members.
Her parents were murdered by a heatless and before the heartless could kill her, she was saved by an Organization XIII member and then disapeared, then while Devil was Following a run away, but Angel got to him before Devil could, and from then on they have been a team.

Her weapon of choice is the Blade Whip, but being an assassin she has knowledge of all weapons. In Battle she can do anything her favorite is Blinding light, she reflects the sun into opponites eyes then cuts their head off, she is rarely seen with out her assassin mask on. She stays in the rays of the sun Most of the time because of her powers.
Angel is the only thing keeping Devil in check.

Favorite Quote: With out light there would not be Life
over a year ago DxCForevs said…
Name : Axlilhed
Somebody Name : Dehlila
Title : Angels Wing
Power : Angel Powers
Weapon : Arc Angels Blade
Apperance : Blonde hair, over the shoulder [Much like Namine] 5'5, Slim, Green eyes
Personality : Sweet but firm, calm and preserved, overly emotional and a deathly fear of cars
Story : Dehlila was an angel [Died by being ran over] who was trying to defened herself from heartlessbut failed, then ended up in the organization, much like Roxas, wanting to know what happended before she fell
into darkness...
over a year ago kolchao said…
Wow... If I got a buck for every overpowered badly created mary sue i spotted, I would be close to millionaire...

Name: Nexus
Somebody Name: Ensu
Title: The Relinquished Watcher
Number: XV
Power: Stars
Weapon: Chains
Appearance: Unknown, since he never takes the hood off, very short too.
Personality: Rather awkward, due to his way of speaking and using a lot of words, inteligent and knowledgable, not very fond of fighting and avoids to do so as much as possible.
Story: He was found by Xemnas, wandering in the Realm of Darkness. His past is unknown.
over a year ago Faefae529 said…
Name: Haxlana

Somebody Name: Alannah (She left on an N)

Title: The Wicked Combatant

Number: XVI

Power: Insanity

Weapon: Double Cat o' Nine Tails (look it up)

Appearance: Her long blonde bangs fall over one of her venom-purple eyes. Only her bangs are long, the rest is short. (She can join Zexion in his Awesome Hair Club. XD)

Personality: She's one of the those people who you doubt are completely sane, but she's actually really funny and loves to poke people.

Story: Her parents were sent to a mental hospital, and she soon needed a trip their herself. She eventually escaped, but was attacked by a Darkside Heartless and later found by Roxas doing one of Demyx's missions. She only remembers that she hates Heartless.
over a year ago SoulWeller said…
Name: Akhilesh (Age ???, looks mid 20's)

Nobody :Andrew (Age 16)

Title: The Immortal Phoenix

Power: Immortality/Fire

His powers are linked to the only immortal creature in this world i recognize, the Phoenix. It may seem overpowered, but he only uses the fire when he uses his limit, he mainly focuses in his buster weapon

Weapon: Buster Sword( Huge 2 handed weapon, basically Clouds sword)

Limit: Turns into a ginormous phoenix to cause a solar flare

Looks:Black hair with red streaks, red eyes, basicly what my profile pic looks like, but not the eyes on his hair

Personality: Quiet, rarely talking, comes out only during fights

Quote: " Even if you try, you will die long before i get tired."

Win Quote: "Its ok little one, it was fun, but, im immortal, you had no chance.Goodbye(teleports in a fire portal, like the darkness portals)"

Loosing Quote" What.......WHAT?!?!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! faints."

Story: Andrew, was a forgotten member on destiny islands, was lost during a storm like what happened with sora, but many years before, when sora, riku, and kairi were kids. During the storm, Xemnes showed up on the star fruit tree, talking about the legend on it." Who are you?" "The leader of a group of people like me, like you, or what will be you." "What?1" He runs, but he runs through a darkness portal. Xemnes laughs, and teleports as well. The rest is unknown, even to him, only Xemnes knows, but hes gone before Akilesh could find out, only during a forgotten tale during 3D could he find out the truth, but now hes the leader of the new Organization, still after the same thing ,but this time working with Sora to find the truth.

Not bad huh?

over a year ago hermyko1 said…
Name: Xynah (Z-nah)

Somebody's name: Nayh

Power: Myriad of silver stars

Power: she uses power from the stars (simiar to how Siax uses power from the moon.)

Weapon: Nagareboshi (shooting star)

Appearnce: female, long staight brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, always smiles

Personality: she's very friendly and seems to just smile and laugh at whatever anybody says or does to her.

Story: as a somebody, she was deathly ill. she had an incurable disease that was killing her slowly. she lived in twilight town and always dreamed of seeing the stars with a friend outside. All of her family died except for her brother, Satoshi. her only friend was a shadow shaped as a bat she found outside her widow and kept as a pet. she called him Takeru for how noble he seemed to be (he would stay quiet and loved to study about royal families with her.) Although Satoshi didn't aprove of Nayh having Takeru, he also never took him away and actually grow quite attached to him. she became a nobody one day when a hoard of neoshadow's attacked her house for a seemingly unknown reason. In that attack, both her and her brother became nobody's and Takeru died trying to protect her, leaving a chain shaped like bats with a disc and blade on one end (Nagareboshi) where he was. she was then found by Siax and brought to the organization. she has only ever told her story to Zexion, who is her best friend. he is also the only one she talk openly with but she will talk to anyone in the orginazation (just not as freely as she does with Zexion.)
over a year ago mistmaster456 said…
name:xejan
original name:unknown
title:dragon of truth
hair: purple and silver
eyes:crimson
powers: time death judgement fate and destiny
weapons: redeemed rose and damned dahlia
limit break:xejan conjures two boxes seals himself in one box and his enemy in the other then one of the boxes is skewered by swords xejan emerges from one box unharmed his opponent is skewered by the swords
found by:luxord and xaldin in castle oblivion
xejan gained his weapons by absorbing an assassin the arms of the slain assassin became blades that he
conceals in his arms his cloak hasnt got sleeves when his blades are concealed the only things visible are the daggers hanging off of his arms he can attack with the daggers when his blades are concealed his blades are released from his palms
over a year ago mistmaster456 said…
xejan is cold calculating loyal cunning and silent
over a year ago Naraxed said…
Name: Andrea
nobody name: Naraxed
title: the romantic dark
weapon: broadsword
power: dark flames
Eye color: light blue
hair color: brown
Distinguishing features: scar over his right eye
over a year ago DarkComedian783 said…
Name=Darke
Somebody=Keegan
Title=Dark Comedian
Rank=783
Power=Darkness
Weapon=Bladed weapons (Key-blades included)
Appearance=Tall, White, White Eyes, Black hair, Thin.
Personality=Shy, but once you know them he is a very comical person. He witnessed his family turned into Heartless in-front of him but defeated the demons. He is in love with someone he sacrificed his life for more than once. He now attempts to be reunited with her.
Limit=He begins to make jokes, then has a dark aura surround him and goes all slender-man style with sort of tentacle like things.
Age=???13-17
over a year ago nobodyo13 said…
Name-ixchel
Somebody name- chile
Weapon-oblivion keyblade or madeup keyblade
Rank XIII
Title shadow keyslinger
Power ability to bend and manifest shadow and darkness at will
over a year ago SaixLostHeart said…
Name: Lyne
Nobody Name:Lynxe
Appearence: He has a roxas type hairdo but black, bright green eyes, and Black cloak
Weapon: Fans
Attribute: Darkness
Limit Break: Makes five shadow clones then all surround their swords in darkness and each do a different strike after the last they all do a strike at the same time
Found By : Roxas and Axel
over a year ago splittingatoms said…
Name: Linx
Somebody: Geo
Title: Sound Master
Weapon: Scythe (In the shape of a music note)
Appearance: Same hair as Roxas but brown and Glowing light blue eyes and About the size as Sora
And is tan/white and has small fangs and wears Head phones
Personality: Upbeat almost never mad or sad
Power: sound
limit: Makes thousands of sound notes fly at enemy cutting to pieces while dubstep plays.
over a year ago skeleton_jack said…
Name: Xenon
Somebody's name: Nemo
Title: can't think of one
Power:Gravity
over a year ago ninjaswag2001 said…
Name: Brian
Nobody's name: Xaiver
Title: The light terminator
Power: Fire and darkness
Weapon: Bond of flame (keyblade) and Oblivion (keyblade)

over a year ago ShadowAnimes said…
Name: Xelgan
Somebody's Name: Angel
Power: To transform into two special drive forms (one of light and one of darkness)
Weapon: Keyblade (Lurebreaker)
Title: Pure Heart of Light and Darkness
Looks: Has dark brown to black hair that resembles the hairstyle of Roxas, is average height and weight of a young teenager. He's outgoing, selfless, carefree, loving, supportive, and when it's necessary, he gets completely serious. He loves to daydream and relax but also is willing to work hard and run around. He's always there for his friends.
ShadowAnimes commented…
I forgot to mention, he normally has light blue eyes but they change to light green when he gets into his "serious mode" over a year ago
over a year ago Shadowbolt77 said…
Okay. Here's mine, then!
Name: Xena
Sombody's name: Ena
Title: The Black Knight
Weapon: Device (Black Dragon)
Appearance: The standard robe on her body, with golden eyes and silver hair. Her device is always at her side, and it takes on the appearance of a silver sword with a black hilt and a crimson cartridge loader. Its sheath is black. Xena's magic color is dark purple.
Personality: She is cold, and doesn't get close to other. She believes Roxas and Axel are annoying as can be, especially Axel. She doesn't like Larxene's sadistic nature either. She almost never smiles. She is a cold and ruthless knight whose power knows no bounds, and the only form of mercy she knows is a painless death for her opponent. However, she is fiercely loyal to Xemnas and the Organization.
Biography:
Mysteriously, Ena fell ill. No one could figure out why. After seven months, she passed on in despair. Thus, Xena was born. She was able to hide amongst Ena's friends for a while, but Ena's mother spotted her and chased her to the ends of Mid-Childa. As such, she was forced to hide and steal to survive. She cursed her existence, and wanted to find the Organization. Her wish came true when Saix discovered her little hideout. It was guarded by her unique lesser Nobodies, known as Knights. He easily took them out, but his short battle did not go unnoticed by Xena. She proved to be a skilled warrior, even without her Device, but he defeated her. Offering a hand, they went to the place where she found sanctuary-The World That Never Was. Activating her Device and allowing her Knight Armor to take on the appearance of the Organization's robe, she has pledged her loyalty to the Organization, and it is unwavering to this day.
Shadowbolt77 commented…
Frick, almost forgot her limit break. Here it is. over a year ago
Shadowbolt77 commented…
Limit Break: Twilight Breaker. She gathers up a large amount of darkness in front of her, focuses it on her opponent, and punches it simultaneously with her Device and fist, exclaiming, "Twilight...BREAKER!" over a year ago
over a year ago IloveyouWinx said…
Name:Roxane
Sombody's name: Rose
Title: The Curious one
Power:The Moon, kinda like Saix.
Weapon:Claymore, named Saix
Limit Break:Moon Strike, works with or without the moon, she goes beserk beforehand, and yells "The Power Of The Moon!"
Final Limit Break:Luna Diviner Combo, with Saix...They gather energy into their claymores and unleash it yelling "Luna Diviner Combination!"
Found By:Saix and Xemnas
Hair:Blue
Eyes:Blue when in her normal state and yellow when beserk.
Coat:Normal Black Coat
Marking:Same Red "X" in her forehead that Saix has in his forehead.
Loaylty:Mostly Saix, who she's been dating, despite Xemnas feeling loving towards her...And mainly to Organization 13,and she remains eternally loyal to them.
Friends:Axel, Demyx, Xaldin, Larxene, Marluxia, Xigbar, Luxord and Lexaeus.
Chatting pal:Roxas
How she came to exist:Rose was trying to figure out where her Jedi pal, Anakin Skywalker's, heart was, when Darth Sidious revealed it was inside of her, so she cut herself with her Dark Claymore, freeing his heart, but unintetionally freeling hers as well, she almost became a Heartless, but Anakin used his heart to restore Rose to human form, when Rose came to, she saw a blue eyed and blue haired girl in front of her, she said "I'm your Nobody" when Rose asked her "Who are you?" She was then found by Saix and Xemnas from Organization 13, who gave her the name Roxane and the rank of Number XV, they then brought her to the Castle That Never Was, where Xaldin was the first Nobody to befriend her, closely followed by Larxene, Demyx, Xigbar, Luxord, Lexaeus, Axel and Marluxia....Over time, she and Saix began to show love for each other and began dating, resulting in Xemnas envying Saix...Over time, she'd join Axel and Roxas for ice cream atop the Station Square Clock Tower, resulting in her and Roxas becoming chatting pals....It is still uncertain who she'll marry, but judging from her highly loving relationship with Saix, my best bet is that Roxane and Saix will end up married with kids....Unless Xemnas somehow breaks them up...Xigbar*chuckles*..Me:Yes, Xigbar? Xigbar:Xemnas breaking up Roxane and Saix??? Hmph, as if! Axel:Classic Xigbar, got it memorized? Me:Yup.
over a year ago kneetron said…
here is mine
name grasping (yes I know its meant to look the same as the somebody but I did not care)
somebody name Nathan
weapon sword of keys
(it has the power of the keyblade)
power darkness , ice and light
Personality
friendly and cool but untrusted
limit his sword can drain his enemy's hp
title the sword of forget
eye color dark blue
rank XXXXXIIV
over a year ago 3mzo said…
Is it alright if i tell u mine...?

Name: Ashley/Ash
Nobodies name: Xanelor
Title: The Haunting Wanderer...
Power: She can posses her apponants and is able to control them to attack themselves (and in other cases, their party.)
Weapon: Chain Balls (Basically two spiked balls attached by a long black chain) She also uses telekinesis.
Appearance: Long black hair (She ties it up into a side ponytail before battling) Blood-shot red eyes Surrounded by Black & Purple flames when using telekinesis and trying to posses apponants, pale skin...quite tall
Personality: Usually very quite, nobody notices her much so when she does speak people jump (you could say she's like Jim Wraith from Inazuma Eleven) She is short tempered and becomes very aggressive when she loses her temper and her hair lifts slightly No one knows about her past but she became a nobody to protect her brother but she doesn't talk about it much...
Limit: She loses control of herself when she loses her temper and doesn't respond to anyone
3mzo commented…
oh forgot to say she has the power of the undead and darkness! over a year ago
over a year ago GamerHedgehog said…
Name: Xuemaric ( zu-mar-ic)
Sombody's name: Maurice
Title: Lost Hero
Weapon: Dual keyblades: Guardian & Mechanic
Ability: Is very fast but not as fast as his formal self.
Attacks very quickly.
over a year ago Xhope said…
Name: Xhope
Somebody name: Eoph (ee-yo-f) Osselat
Title: The slayer of a night, The unwavering faith
Age (at time of nobodization): 23
Age (current): 29
weapon: the light itself, he has a habit of creating a sword of light and fights using a defensive stance from which he can easily counter.

Ability: an inherrent gift to manipulate the light into anything or form he wishes, able to read the minds of the weak, has a silver toungue (to ability to instantly charm someone with charisma, never uses it unless in a crisis) able to suck a persons life force and soul out by starring them dead in the eyes.

Appearence: 6'' foot dark complexion, male, Jet black hair, buzz cutt, wears a white trench coat with several hidden pockets, wears aviator-like sunglasses, muscular. has constantly shfting text tatooed on the left side of his face. missing 1/2 an inch of his upper right ear. has a scar across his upper back. eye color is unknown to everyone outside his now decimated family becuase out of 4 people who have ever made him enraged enough to remove his sun glasses and stare them in the eye, none have survived long enough to tell. when he is enraged (which is almost never) the text tattoed on his face blazes a bright silver, as does his eyes (the glow is visible even benaeth his shades)

Personality: strong silent type, has near complete mastery over his emotions, has a code of honor and strong morals that sometimes lead him to become enraged at others who go against it. cares deeply for the fate of man, and is more powerful and more motivated by fighting for others than for himself. can't stand to see a child suffering, or innocent people being killed, and will go very much out of his way to right these wrongs. he is very protective of his freinds and allies, and never breaks a promise.

Story (becoming a nobody)
for several centuries his family has had the power to weild light as a lethal weapon and a tool, and have used this ability to fight back the darkness during times when it threatened to engulf all, never recieving any gratitude or recognition for their valient efforts or sacrifices. he grew up in Traverse town, where his father was the mayor for nearly 30 years. began to be trained to use his ability by his father and grandmother at the age of 4. proved to be the most powerful weilder in his clan since the last keyblade war. befreinded the wizard merlin while he was visitng Radiant garden using the Light corridor technique taught to him by his grandmother, studied for several years under him, mastered magick by age 16. went on to study the heart and the science of light and darkness under Ansem the wise, with whom his father was best freinds with. befreinded Ansems other apprentices, becoming best freinds with Vexen (then known by his true name) and Xehanort, who he knew was really the aged keyblade master in possesion of the body of someone else (he got close hoping to free to person of Xehanorts control, but was ultimately unable to secure an opening to strike). He met keyblade master Aqua while traveling through the dark realm alongside Ansem on a reaserch trip. he had his suspicions about Xehanort confirmed by Aqua, and at her request, he vowed to try and help Terra become free again. He then offered the fatigued master a way of returning to the realm of light via the Light corridor, however she politily refused, saying that she is a keyblade master, and should be more than capable of escaping on her own. as they were talking, several large unversed approached, and ambushed them, wounding Aqua and Ansem. Eoph single handedly destoryed the attackers with a burst of radient light, and healed Ansem and Aqua, once again offering the latter a way out. she again refused. ignoring her words, Eoph removed the supply pack from his back and gave it to Aqua. he and Ansem then left the dark realm. He continued to study under Ansem until the accident which gave rise to the Heartless occured. for the first year, he stayed with his master, working to gather data on the heartless and Kingdom Hearts, until Ansem gave him the mission of infiltrating the orginazation in order to find out their intentions.

Story (Organization member)
upon joinng the Organization, he reunited with his old freind vexen, whom he noted had changed somewhat, now colder. he had low ranking because of his time of joining, but nevertheless arose to the inner circle of Xehanort. after two years he learned of Xehanort-Xemnas' plan to take control of kingdom hearts to gain ultimate power, not estore the hearts of all nobodies. enraged by this, he challenged Xehanort- Xemnas outright during an orginization meeting, leading to an 12 on 1 confrontation (the odds werent in his favor) in which he managed to defeat 7 members using his ultimate limit break, however Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, and Luxford, managed to defeat him by launching joint attacks and using tag team tactics. Bloodied and battered, he reteated into the Light Corridor and returned to Ansem, relaying his findings and collapsing, he latter recovered from his wounds and set out on his own to find a way to stop the coming of another keyblade war which was prophesized by his clan.

Story (becoming a somebody again)
he tracked and killed his heartless, hoping that a theory told to him by vexen would prove true. however, destroying his heartless did not yeild his lost heart. left with no other option, he then traveled to multiverse sucking the life force out of several criminals, all to preform a right developed by his ancestors to create a copy if his heart, made of the life of others.soon after regaining his status of a sombody, he baegan to moniter sora and riku, observing that riku had the essence of Xehanort-Terra's heartless within him. he cleared out the defense sorrounding the orginazations castle gates in order to assist sora and riku with their assualt. after Xemnas' defeat, he set his intentions on once more trying to prevent another keyblade war, and freeing terra. he now travels the multiverse, keeping tabs on Riku and sora as well as trying to find a way avert the war. occasionally takes on jobs as a soldier of fortune (free of charge) when he sees a wrong he feels must be righted. he has now concluded that kingdom hearts does in fact have the ability to restore lost hearts, and is pursuing it to fulfil his promise to Aqua.

Limit break: Heaven's Aria
angelic music plays, he conjures seven masive spears of light and slams them into the battlefeild causing massive explosions of energy

Limit break: Magick storm
sets a large magic circle around himself and his enemies, then immobilizes them while casting every offensive spell he knows simutaneosly in random directions (over 200 hits, death is almost always guaranteed)

Ultimate limit Break: Requim of the Osselat
An angelic orchestra plays.he removes his aviators and the text tattoed on his face glows silver and is temporarily translated to english, revealing a different prophecy each time. he creates seven crosses of light, 10 spears of light, and slams them into the enemie. he then casts the three most powerfull spells in existence. his health is restored by a fifth of the damage done.
over a year ago Rocketinferno said…
Name: Xylon

Somebody's Name: Logan

Title: The Lonely Knight

Weapon: Jousting Lance and Shield

Power: Uses wind to create the ultimate barrier with his shield, and to create the ultimate piercing lance.

Appearance: Chooses to wear black and white knight's armor instead of cloak. His face has never been seen by anyone, not even by any of the other organization members.

Life Before Losing Heart: Xylon would go through the many worlds seeking out heartless with his horse. One knight while fighting a horde of heartless they were overcome. His horse died which caused him such grief that his heart broke, thus becoming a nobody.

Limit: Grows wings of wind and uses the speed it gives him to stab the enemy with his lance.

Special Limit: He is able to call upon the memory of his fallen horse for a short time. They become the fastest in the whole organization.

Last Legs: Uses the wind to blast the enemy back while morphing his shield into his armor to provide the ultimate defense to last for much longer.
Rocketinferno commented…
Almost forgot his personality. over a year ago
Rocketinferno commented…
Personality: Does not talk much and does not lose his temper. When he speaks he speaks with a very monotone voice. He does not show much emotion except for grief. He is protective of young children because he had a younger brother and sister who fell victim to the heartless. over a year ago
over a year ago Doomscythe said…
Name: Liam
Somebody Name: Malix
Title: The Graviton Archer
Weapon: Bow
Power: Gravity
Looks: Average teen size, a little round, bowler cut hair, although it is spiked and more stylish, with the occasional green or purple streak.
over a year ago Doomscythe said…
Also,
Limit Break: Leaps into the air and fires massive homing arrows towards enemies, then starts shooting 3 at a time.
over a year ago NarutoFan32 said…
Name: Vixdid
Title: The Swallower of sound
Power: Sound wavelengths and frequencies
Weapon: a bladed flute
Appearance: about 5'6 with silverish blonde hair and wears glasses over sapphire blue eyes. Kinda young looking but gives off a mature adolescent vibe
Personality: fun loving but intelligent with a easygoing way of life. Tends to give a I don't care feel when bored but a formidable opponent when angered
Limit: manipulates sound waves to form waves of sound blades while playing his flute
over a year ago Roxas69 said…
sunny
Name:Xesion Somebody:Seion(Say-on) Rank:13 Title:Bridge to truth Weapon:Keyblade He was found by Xehanort who was astounded by the fact tht he can use a keyblade.Xesion told Xehanort tht he couldn't remember anything.Xehanort took advantage of this and told Xesion tht he would take him in his "Family" also known as Organization 13. Hair color:Black Eye Color:Brown
over a year ago Roxas69 said…
cloudy
Almost forgot
Limit break:(After meeting Roxas) Roxas appears and throws Oblivion and oathkeeper for Xesion to catch and use.(Before meeting Roxas)He summons dual Kingdom keys and uses them to his advantage.(In Kingdom hearts Re:Bonds of birth,Made up a Kingdom hearts game for him he origally appears in Kingdom hearts Bonds of birth and the sequel Kingdom hearts Bonds by birth u play as his somebody.Re:Bonds of birth is the sequel of Kingdom hearts Bonds by birth.) Srry if u got confused.Limit break:Roxas comes out and his heart dissapears in Xesion Now Xesion is hooded in the Organization 13 coat with Oathkeeper and Oblivion
over a year ago Axellover22 said…
Name: Xlegna (( pronounced Zlegna ))
Somebody's name: Angel
Title: Vampire whisperer
Power:Blood.
Eye color: Mostly forest green but i have a little blue and a spec of brown. (( real life ))
Weapon: Blood Dagger
Hair : Light brown with streaks of Blood red in it is short.
More info: Has a Major crush on Axel. Is very shy but once you get to know her she is very funny and nice.
Her attack on people or other nobodies is critical but not so much Heartless.
Can make blood pour down from the ceilings or almost anything.

over a year ago tombrady761 said…
Name: Rose
Nobody name: Roxan
Title: The Rage of Nature
Power: Controls over all of nature. Her Keyblade allows her to use blue fire and her companion three headed dog Blaze to attack. She controls over the stars.
over a year ago Naxyd said…
Name: Andy
Nobody: Naxyd
Title: Twilight's Embrace
Power: Light and Darkness Combined
Weapon(s): A white katana(light) and a black katana(darkness) and when combined a silver katana (twilight)
Looks: Black short hair with a piece of hair "flying" to the right, average weight and height and green eyes
when in twilight stage hair goes to silver and eyes to a more blue shade of green
Friends: Demyx and Larxene
Personality: Lazy about following orders that don't have killing and quite kind-hearted too
Limit: Twilight mode: Cresent Slash. A huge slash that when it hits Hundreds of slashes come out of the enemy leaving nothing left
Naxyd commented…
Actually the hair is like Roxas' if you didn't get it over a year ago
Naxyd commented…
Oh and the swords come out like the keyblade over a year ago
over a year ago Dunkbuscus said…
Name: Xanthos
Somebody's Name: Duncan
Title: Leader
Power: Speed
Weapon: Samurai Sword was created with the Keyblade's only royalty of King Arthur's line can wield it
Appearance: medium Dark Brown/Black hair black jeans white T-shirt red jacket lace shoes most of the time sometimes boots with a scar down his left eye but you can barely see it due to the fact he wears a blindfold like Riku does in KH2
Personality: I can't completely remember my past it comes back to me in bits and pieces I search for my memories as the new leader of the Organization after Sora defeated Xehanort and his 12 Counterparts I help new Nobodies to enter the world there are still only has 13 main members of the Organization but there are plenty of members each in their own section some people in Organization 13 aren't even Nobodies there are some humans and even a few Heartless I always fight my opponents with my eyes closed not because i don't respect them but because I don't need to open my eyes because I can feel the speed or the wind if you will they move and I dodge then attack it's only when I open my eyes that you need to worry I care about everyone my goal is to complete Kingdom Hearts to make everyone whole again as well as regain my memories I always dreams about a girl that I think I once loved but can't quite remember her not her face not her voice nothing I can only remember her in my dreams but can't get close enough to get a good look or to hear her I wants to reach her one day though
Limit: I take my blindfold off and open my eyes then I focus all my energy that I put into my sword over the previous battles and release it all into me at once that's when I'm able to move so fast it almost seems that everyone else is standing still in fact it looks as though time itself has stopped I try not to use it though because the more times I use it and the longer I use it for the more memories I lose you see I used to remember everything but I used my Limit Breaker too many times
Secret Power: There is a Secret Power that none of the Organization Members even know besides my Heartless who is able to fill me in on any enemies i have made that can't remember a secret power so scary The King of The Original Kingdom Hearts came to me and forbid me from ever using it again I am able to see into the future of my enemies attacks so i am able to avoid being hurt or injured in any fights but there's a down side to it i lose myself my eyes turn red and i have nothing but bloodlust wanting to kill everyone and everything nothing but a raging beast only my heartless can stop me because there is a curse upon my heartless and me if i get hurt he gets hurt if he gets hurt i get hurt i call it a curse not because of injuries on battle it was placed upon us so if either one of us accidentally activated it we could stop one another but we fell emotionally connected too if i'm sad he's sad without knowing why same for him too
over a year ago Skycwalker53 said…
Name:jax
Nobody name:Sky
Power: darkness
Weapon: frizbladez (blade disk's)
title:Shhhhh.....
looks: Jet black hair,tall,sturdy,5 o'clock shadow,mask
Personality:quite,smart,shy
over a year ago heyyogamer93 said…
Name: Byxoc
Somebody Name: Coby
Appearance: Shoulder-length blonde hair, 5'9". Skinny build, Brown eyes.
Profile: Easygoing, but serious when times call for it. Member of the New Organization XIII. Secret apprentice of Xaldin.
Title: The Tempest Barrage
Power: Has dominion over Storms
Weapon: Gauntlets
New Organization: Made up of secret apprentices of the original members, Each member is numbered from 1-13 followed by a 2, and is shared with their successor. Their goal is truer than the previous Organization, as every member is trying to get hearts of their own.
over a year ago scarletunicorn said…
Name: Xaan
Sombody's name: Ana
Title: The angel of death
Appearence: Young woman, long brown hair carried in a long braid behind her. Brown eyes.
Personality: Quiet, dutiful, observant, melancholic (as much as nobodies can feel melancholic), emotional at times.
Power: Power over biology. Can control blood and can manipulate other people's bodies (think blood bending in ATLA).

I originally thought of her as a nurse, and once as a Nobody she uses needles and poisons as weapons, and helps Vexen when he asks her/is the medical nut of the team and occasionally served as a maid of sorts. Allowed her to eavesdrop around the castle to get an idea of what was happening around her, but she always remained a neutral figure concerning all the betrayals and backstabbing.
over a year ago Roxas-13 said…
Name:Leon
Nobody:Lexon
Title:Keyblade choosen one
Weapon: keyblade b (b is for between light and darkness, like Riku's way to dawn
Roxas-13 commented…
kingdom key b over a year ago