Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 306

over a year ago Zooloo45 said…
i got 1..
Name:Zen
Original name:Sell
tittle:The Hidden Light
Power: Can mess with memories
Weapon:Rose Petals and Heartless Avenger (its two keyblades i made up)
Appearence:Tall, Blonde hair like clouds,gray forgiving eyes,
scar across his mouth.
More about him: Usually hangs around with Roxas or Marluxia.He looks up to Marluxia and is Axels younger brother.
Limit:He messes with the oppenents memoriy to fight and attacks rapidly.
Story: Sell is walking with Lea(Axel) and Isa (Sai'x) when a giant heartless appears suddenly a weapen appears in his hand and he closes his eyes and clears thoughts. Then once Sell is nearly defeated Xemnas comes up and Sell wakes up in Orginization 13 throne place see's Axel and Sai'x. Now he serves orginization 13 with loyalty.
Personality:Laidback,Calm, Angry at times
over a year ago Zooloo45 said…
Name:Keru
Somebodys name:Dertri
Tittle:The Crimson arrow
Power:Shapeshift
weapen:Arrowguns
appearence:Tall,Slender,Dark brown hair
personality:A younger Xigbar you could imagine really.
limit: He changes into his somebody and shoots pretty much every arrow in the arrowguns.
over a year ago MagicXplojen said…
Name: Craig
Nobody Name: Ricgax
Power Over: Magic
Title: The Manipulator of Magic
Weapon:13 inch Red Wand
Appearance: Tiny bit shorter than Larxene not very pale skin power brown eyes scruffy brown hair
Limit: Powerful Magnetaga Spell than followed by explosion spells freezing spells thunder spells at the magnet and around it
Personality: Slightly insane doubtful but intelligent
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rikuzexionfan said…
mischievous
Name: Zexku
Somebodies Name:Riku
Title:The chosen one of all
Power:Unlimitid
Weapons:Redemtion Way to the dawn way to the dark & Vaiken vaikens pic under here
Name: Zexku
Somebodies Name:Riku
Title:The chosen one of all
Power:Unlimitid
Weapons:Rede
heres redemtion
heres redemtion
way to the dawn
way to the dawn
oh i almost for got his hair is like riku old color zexion his keyblades surrond him like xaldin he also has oblivion heres oblivion
oblivion
oblivion
way to the dark
way to the dark
surprise
Im making anothor
Name:Xaiken (Pronounced Zai-Ken)
Somebodies Name:Raiken not RAI From Twilight Town hes rikus older bro
Title:??????
Weapon:Soul eater & Princess keyblade
Character mostly like:Riku kind of and raiken i madeup
Bio:Xaiken was lost and didnt know a thing when xaiken was 6 years old Axel found him and took him to their base before castle oblivion was destoyed he was never part of OXIII he was just there then when marluxia died xemnes granted him to be the new #XI And axel roxas and xaiken and xion wer all best friends untuil axel nd al the othors died he raged and took over the world that never was and started a new orginization and hes number II with his best friend Zexku
Im making anothor 
Name:Xaiken (Pronounced Zai-Ken)
Somebodies Name:Raiken not RAI From Twilight To
heres his keyblade
heres his keyblade
soul eater
soul eater
over a year ago KxiiMieza said…
tongue
MINE;
Name:Kristii
nobodys name:Kxii<3
title:lights ending darkness' beginging
weapon(s):gun,and death-ring
power(s):pin point accuracy when shooting and never misses a target,nova(all powers with training)
appeareance:5'4", pale,icy blue hair bobbed,eye color blueish-green with gray.
Personality:hot-headed very witty, says whats on her mind,angered easily when mad nothing can calm her down she is powerful but doesnt know everything about her powers yet she is being trained by Isaileina (character of mine).
Limit:Eyes turn red, and everything goes dark...and nobody but her is left after it :D.
Story:She was attacked by heartless on her way back from her gymnastics training. Xemenas found her and rcruited her she hangs by herself doen't really trust anybody. Everyone has tried to talk to her but she says nothing back she has only responded to Saix,axel and roxas. She peaks there intrest but she doesn't talk so nobody can figure out anything about her.
over a year ago Ramen8686 said…
Here's mine

Name: Clixon
Original Name: Colin
Title: The Dark Warrior
Power: Darkness (Generates dark forces, and can turn people's shadows into anti versions who serve him)
Weapon: 2 swords
Appearance: Organization's coat. Skinny. Long, black hair (Sort of like Zexion's).
Personality: Very lax, carefree, and casual, but turns very serious when the situation demands it.
Limit: surrounds himself with shadows and flies his swords in all directions.
over a year ago Ramen8686 said…
Here's another

Name: Zedrawn
Original name: Andrew
Title: The Spirited Youth
Power: Reflections (Generates mirrors at will and can create reflective copies of himself)
Weapon: Arm Blades
Appearance: Very young, with a blonde crew cut.
Personality: High spirited, but very sensitive
Limit: Spins in a hurricane motion cutting everything in sight with his arm blades.
over a year ago excaliburn said…
cool
name:shadow
old name:gabe
weapon:oathkeeper and oblivion
number:-I
ability:agility
times met older self:unknown
over a year ago BeXaG said…
name: Gabe

N.N.: BeXaG

title: the executioner

weapon: keyblade executioner

executioner: an axe like keyblade that is used only by bexag

power: light and darkness( even though he hates it that he has such a hope full power)he can despair into shadows and reappear at well

appearance: Grey hair,dark blue eyes,

limit: summons second keyblade (redemption) and despairs after a flash of light and appears behind his enemy and totally demolishes them with a rain a anger

story: he always hated the organization because he never got to meet roxas and they had always compered the two

this picture is one that i drew of him with out a key blade
name: Gabe

N.N.: BeXaG

title: the executioner 

weapon: keyblade executioner 

executione
over a year ago kisskissrainbow said…
smile
name: lola
nobody name:lexie
title:the darkness
power:she makes round balls ( that are black ) and she hits the person that she is fighting
weapon:very powerful sarp long nails
appearance: shortish tallish and skiny with cute hair (like namines but even better )pink pale with light light green diamonds on her cheeks eye color lightish darkish bule

limit: she disapears in a driffent spot before somebody kills her ( thats the person that she is fighting )
over a year ago saix07 said…
Name:Xedus

Sombody's name:Deus
T
itle:The Keyblade Creator

Rank:I (former leader of organization XIII) was banished by the founding member of the organization to roam for eternity in the real of nothingness

Appearance:tall, wears an organization jacket, has an in a shape of a nobody insignia, face is unknown cause of the jackets hood

Power:wields 4 keyblades at once 1 in each hand and 2 floating around him, stops other keyblade bearers in summoning there keyblades, can control the heartless, nobodies (except the organization members) and the unversed, can freely teleport wherever he wishes to, mastered all the elements

Limit: 1. summons a replica of the door to light, when opened infinite keyblades appear and are wielded all at once
2. surrounds his body with light and dark aura which protects him from any kind of attacks, controls 6 keyblades that represents fire, water, earth, wind, light and dark
3. turns into final form but with 10 keyblades surrounding him, door to light replica is present, summons clones of himself wielding 2 keyblades

LoL I thought about this in 30 minutes :P (also Im only 14)
I meant realm :P
crap, in the appearance that nobody insignia is an earing :P
over a year ago zexion12 said…
cool
Name:joxin
somebody's name: jonathan
titile:the crazed reader
Power:illusion(kinda like zexion's but my are real and more powerful.)
weapon:book looks like zexion's but has the organization on the front and the heartless sign on the boack.on the spine it says:give in darkness.
Appearance:tall slim
Hair:steel blue/grayish pulled to the right coving right eye and 1 or 2 inches bust his chin.
personality:fun to be around pretneds he has emotions funny.
Limit:he creates a illusion of a giant dragon and sikes it on his enmemy
over a year ago xeggaXV said…
angry
Heres mine!!
Name:gage
NobodyName:Xegga
Appearence:Tall,skinny,roxas's hairdo but silver,black eyes,and a silver organizatin XIII cloak.
Weapon:A silver spear with a golden blade.
Powers:All elements,including darkness.
Final Limit:zooms around the enemy while producing all elemenal orbs,and then detonates them,creating a massive explosion.
smirk
Name:Ben
NobodyName:Bexin
Appearance:Mid-sized,slim,sora's hairdo but black,orange-yellow eyes,black coat.
Weapon:Keyblade
Powers:Magnet,fire,aero,and illusion.
Limit Break:Shoots aero at the enemy,then creates a massive magnetic burst,destroying all in it's path.

Found by:Xigbar and Saix in Olympus Colliseum.
angry
Xegga was found by Marluxia nad Larxene in Castle Oblivion.
angelic
Name:grace
NobodyName:Graxce
Appearance:short,skinny,femminine,and pretty.
Weapon:Giant Axe[earthshaker]
Powers:water and aero.
LIMIT BREAK:shoots water orbs at enemy then electrocutes them.
FOUND BY:Axel and Roxas in Agrabah
smirk
Xeggas titel:the elemental shadow.
Bexins titel:the magnetic Vanitus
over a year ago SanniXCake said…
Name: Naisax
Sombody's name: Sanni (Pronounced Sunny)
Title: The Hypnotic Maiden
Power: Sound and vibrations.
Found: She was found by Xaldin on a train at Twilight town. He named her.
Mini Bio:
Sanni lived in Twilight Town most of her life, usually hanging around at the beach and collecting sea shells. One day, when she was sitting on the wharf, she was attacked by a Neoshadow, who killed her and stole her heart.
When she became a Nobody, she walked around Twilight Town in a daze, not remembering much apart from her name and who she was. Xaldin, who was returning from a mission, saw her, and recruited her as number 17.
She enjoys her time at the Organization, and uses her power of sound to become silent and unoticed.

Hair: Red and spiky, dark purple sometimes.
Eyes: Golden (topaz)
Skin: Sun kissed.
Figure: Slender

Weapon: 15 Ninja Stars
Weapon appearance: Red with golden tips and golden Organization Symbol.
Control of Weapon: She tends to make them float above her head, and has two that are bigger than the others. She uses levitation to make them shift around the opponent and attack from all directions.

Personality: Perky and happy. People believe she can't be a full nobody, since she is too cheery.

Yeah, I'm still choosing her theme song ^^
(P.S. My icon is Sanni and her Nobody form)

over a year ago kh-fanatic said…
heart
Name:Xyriqa (Zai-ri-ka)
Somebody's name:Kairi
Title:The keeper of the night
Height:Reaches to Roxas shoulders
Power:Air,fire,twilight and she have the ability to erased memories and make a new one (just like Namine')
Weapon:Star Keeper(keyblade)
Appearence:Long dark blue (almost black) hair that been tied up in two low ponytails,ocean blue eyes,she has a small black star under her right cheek right under her eye while a black cresent moon under her left ones,she looks like Kairi.
Skin colour:Like Namine's
Personality:She's kind of having two personalities like her good side,she's clueless,bubbly,cheerful,being cute,kind,caring,random,loving for cuteness,clumsy and a bit hyper.
While her bad side,she has anger issues if you make her angry trust me she will blow you up and shoot you with fire balls and if you make her 'really' angry you will go to one way ticket to death!
She's cunning,a pick pocket,loves to pull pranks,lazy and she sometimes cursed a lot if you make her mad.
Likes:Music,anime and reading manga seriously she really loves to read manga,when ever she got nothing to do she reads manga all day if she have to,being with friends,singing and drawing when ever she get's sad or happy she'll draw something that could identify her feelings.
Dislikes:She don't like to see her friends get hurt,preppy girls (Who don't?!),rich snobs and meanies.
~~~
Past
~~~
When Kairi's heart been taken away she created Namine' but she or even Namine' doesn't know that Kairi created another nobody;Xyriqa.
Xyriqa been found by Xemnas,Xemnas found her at Destiny Island at midnight when the moon was full at the Poupu fruit three,Xyriqa kept staring at the moon with an emothinless expression not noticing Xemnas presence until he spoke:

"Do you remember anything or even feel anything?"
He asked.
Xyriqa turned around to see Xemnas behind her,her blank look still on her face.
Without hesitation she shook her head.
"I don't...Who are you...? Do you know who I am...?"
Xyriqa asked him.Xemnas kept quite for a moment.
"Maybe I do...Maybe I don't...But you have to find out yourself..."
Xemnas answered,handing Xyriqa the black organization coat.
Xyriqa looked at the coat and took it.
She wears it with no problem.
"You're a nobody."
Xemnas said after Xyriqa put the coat on.
"A nobody?"
Xyriqa questioned.
"I'll explained later,now you will be reafer as Xyriqa."
Xemnas said,making a portal.
"Xyriqa..."
Xyriqa whispers trying to remember the name.
Xemnas steps in the portal while Xyriqa followed suit.

She become friends with Axel,Demyx,Roxas and Zexion (Yeah! I know! It's suprising)
When she looks at Roxas she kept having an image of a boy with spiky chestnut hair.She even have some weird dreams about a girl with red hair with ocean blue eyes (kairi),silver haired boy with emerald eyes (riku) and the boy that kept poping in her head,the boy with spiky chestnut hair and ocean blue eyes (sora).
When she realised that the red headed girl is her somebody she helped her and her friends in secret so the other organazation doesn't know.
She helped Roxas when he is with his friends in Twilight Town (Hayner,Pence,Olete),disguising as the new girl who moves to Twilight Town a couple days ago.She even quit being in the Organazation XII just to help them.
She traveled with Sora,Donald and Goofy on his search for his friends and his home.
She helped everyone!
When Sora and his friends is together again (in the end of kh2) she suddenly went missing,no trace of her,nothing.Sora and his friends doesn't know that Xyriqa is a nobody even for Roxas and Namine'.Xyriqa erased Roxas and Namine's memories about her.
She knew that one day she'll fade into oblivion,she didn't told anyone that cause she doesn't want them to be sad.
She kept saying this to herself:

"No one will miss me...I guess this is my fate...I have nothing to loose,right...?"
She said,stepping in the portal she just created.

"Please...Don't get lost in the Darkness...Searching for yourself in the Dark isn't easy..."
She said a tear escaped,rolling on her cheek and onto the ground.
She touched her tears and looked at it.
"What is this? Tears?"
She questioned.Xyriqa can't stand it anymore,she plopped down on the ground of the dark portal and ...Cried...
She doesn't know what was happening.

How can she cried?
She's a nobody?
She doesn't supposed to have feelings...
How can that be?

Many questions were in her head but she just pushed it away and cried in the dark realm.
She cried and cried and cried...

Is this really happening?

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~­~~~­*~~­~~*­~~~­~*~­~~~­*~~­~~*­~~

"Thank you...Roxas..."
Xyriqa whispered,on her right hand there were a keychain,it's a shape of a star.
That's the lucky charm that she kept all this time,Roxas gave it to her on one night when she was star gazing...With her best friend right by her side...Roxas...
She hugged the keychain.

"Thank you..."

Thinking of you,wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I step forward to realise this wish
And who knows:
starting a new journey may no be so hard
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds
but they share the same sky
one sky,
one destiny...

Name:Xyriqa (Zai-ri-ka)
Somebody's name:Kairi
Title:The keeper of the night
tongue
Xyriqa's limit is when she suddenly was angry because her friends get hurt (or something else that including someone hurting her friends)
She'll suddenly went in a rampage without herself noticing it.
It's like she was unconsious in the inside and her body have it's mind of it's own
over a year ago AxelsGirl21966 said…
kiss
Name: Crysix
Somebody's name: Crystal (cause I like that name XD)
Title: The Dragon's Master
Power: Dragon
Weapon: Devistation Keyblade
Hair color: black with blue streaks
Eye color: Turquoise
Personality: acts somewhat like Zexion and Axel. Doesn't talk much, and doesn't care what others think of her. She is Saïx's sister, and always sticks up for him. She has a special "gift" that allows her to sense when a friend of hers is about to be attacked.
Limit: Summons another Keyblade and slashes at the foe with blinding speed; when all else fails, she summons a giant dragon to eat the enemy, but nearly loses her life in the process.

wink
wow I like your's AxelsGirl21966 it's so friggin cool! XD
and at the same time kind of scary at the limit part but it's still great!
laugh
Thanks, kh-fanatic!
I get bored in my spare time, so I just come up with stuff like that. From what I've found, Axel's 23 and Zexy's16/17. But idk. :P
Oh, she's about two inches shorter than Axel, but she's roughly two years older than Zexy. She was found by Marluxia when she was wandering aimlessly around Castle Oblivion.

Mini bio:
"Who are you...? What is this place...?"
Marluxia laughed. "You are at Castle Oblivion. I am one of Organization XIII, Marluxia." He handed Crysix a black coat. "I welcomeyou to our Organization and I see you wield a Keyblade."
Crysix nodded absently and but the coat on. It was warm compared to her jeans and tanktop. The bracelet around her left wrist shone brightly in the light, one latge buckle - shaped like a dragon's head - surrounded by fifteen different beads. Her lockett - also in the shape of a dragon - reflected the light gleaming off of Marluxia's scythe.
He opened a dark corridor. "This will take you back to the Castle that Never Was. Ask for Xemnas, and tell him I recruited you."
She nodded again and walked into the swirrling mass of darkness.

lolz I get bored really easy and just come up with the stuff as I go XD
heart
I'm changing Crysix's somebody name.
Somebodies name: Syric (pronounced Sarick)
over a year ago Henvdemon said…
Name: Xkokin
Sombody's name: Nikko
Title: Sol's Shade
Power: heart, sun, stars, moon, psychidelics, psi, Light and Darkness.
Race: Other
Hair: Heterochromiac
Eyes: stage 2 hetereochromia
Height: 5 foot nine.
Sex: Male
Jet black hair as dark as the cloak assigned to him. strands of silver and blueish blonde.

Mango face that is bone chilling when pissed, yet heart warming when happy or cheerful. eyes Old bamboo green bg and starred redish brown one eye and chestnut for other. Light tropic tan, medium build, curly constantly wet hair covering one eye.

when things get hairy his wings emerge either for weapons or escaping. Two black wings to his left, two white wings to his white. Black silverish wolf ears, and three wolf tails. One black, one white and one silver.

weapons:

maybe an omniblade style keyblade.

genesis keyblade, angeal key, zack key, seph key, auron key, jecht, leon

genesis black wing to the left, ragged, serrated handle with black handle. dark red blade shaped in his blade. black feathers for the teeth

angeal shining white wings to the right. rounded knurled handle. trident style blade. fangs for the teeth. all white and silver

zack is the unclothed buster sword black and silver

seph already be described

auron masumune style keyblade with dragon fangs pierce the blade. in dark red and blackish orange.

jecht blade teeth repositioned with handle in the blade

leon. small gunblade, silver and black, lion head on the key point and lion fur engraved in the blade. fire for the handle.

housing all for roughly anything. size of lexeaus's tomahawk.

not part of the eighteen henvdemon models but, sephiroth based keyblade. one black wing with a silverish lifestream blade. The handle would be a hollowed out meteor with a black materia above the handle.

model one would be crescent base two wings at the bottom to support. wolf tail for the bottom blade/hilt. triple pillars, supporting bigger wings at a narrowing angle. Org insignia at the top and wolf ears out to the side for the teeth. all in black for the left side, silver in the middle and blinding white for the right.

Beat the origninal twelve before everyone else arrived.

Eh that's pretty much for him.

over a year ago Henvdemon said…
one more blade set to be added.

Henvdemon blade 7

both fuse togother for model seven.

one is heartless rebirth, the other tsukiko's saint.
one more blade set to be added.

Henvdemon blade 7

both fuse togother for model seven.

one is
over a year ago KebladeBearer said…
Ok heres mine

Name:Xalreth
Somebodies Name: Alreth
Weapon: Akimbo Scimitar's later to find out he's a Dual Keyblade wielder.
Power: Electricity and Morphing
Profile: a Mysterious Whitish Blue hair(Like Lighting) Hyperactive Dude who seems to morph into anything he wants and is somewhat a crybaby when things don't go his way His hair style is kind of like axel's and Demyx cobine the style of axels but the length of demyx he is one of the newest but fastest and strongest members of the Organization eye color clear(he's Blind) also has wings and
his very own specialized Organization suit but later on he finds out he is also chosen by the Keyblade

O yeah when anyone else makes a Member notice that all the real members nobodies name is the same as their sombodies just swithced around with an X
Ok heres mine

Name:Xalreth
Somebodies Name: Alreth
Weapon: Akimbo Scimitar's later to find out h
over a year ago KebladeBearer said…
Hello again i seen ppl were doing bios so heres mine To Xalreth

Bio: wakes up Blurry in a dark place by a Cavern and a moon Picture at the bottom 2 guys in black coats sitting next to him (Axel and Xemnas)

Xalreth: whe....where am i
Axel: the Realm of Darkness Where all the nobodies go
Xalreth:hu...huh?? the realm of dar....
Xemnas: your purpose is to serve Kingdom Hearts You are a keyblade wielder yes?
Xal:huh what's a Key....
Xem: you'll find out soon enough(as he leaves into the sea)
Xal:what's your purpose Axel?
Axel:idk but i know it's not with the organization
Xal:the Organization?
Axel:that's right the guy tou just seen he's there leader XEMNAS M-A-N-S-E-X Got it memorized?
Xal: i think so
Axel:hey y don't u and me get out of this place i think my buddy roxas would like you
Xal sounds fun
%
5 DAYS LATER
Xemnas: So do you want to be apart of the organization?
Xal:ugh well......
Larxene(skankbag Whore):Sure he does we need him......
Xemn:Heres your Coat it's specialized for your Power's
Larxene: put it on Silly (SKANKBAGWHORE)
Xal: it's Kinda hard since im blind ill do it later
(5 HOURS LATER WITH AXEL)
Axel: so you joined the organization huh?
Xal yea because Some skank names Larxene Made me
Axel: yea that's how i started I know how it feels but i feel 10 times better knowing If i had a Heart :(
Xal:Do I have A Heart?
Axel:Only you can decide that

Theres your BIO ADD ME IF YOU WANT ANOTHER and go to KINGDOMHEARTSPSYCHO to watch my youtube videos
Hello again i seen ppl were doing bios so heres mine To Xalreth

Bio: wakes up Blurry in a dark pla
over a year ago silverraven333 said…
Name: Aux
Sombody's name: Lodg
Title: The Rich Kid
Sex: Male
Power: Precious Metals
Appearance: Well groomed, dark blond hair, instead of normal organization black and silver, he has black and gold coat.
Weapon: Gold, Silver, Platinum etc. coins that he uses in large clusters not unlike luxords cards. Also can gather lots of coins to smelt them into a larger weapon.
Weapon Apearance: Think if Luxord had Poker Chips. Thats what they look like, but made of metal.
Limit: Coin Storm - makes coins come from everywhere nearby and makes a tornado around him to attack anyone who gets too close and can send some coins outward (like xaldin in 358/2)
Eye Color: Gold (duh)
Height: bout 6 foot
Personality: acts a little pretentious and overconfident, but is friendly to those he knows well. Usually flips a coin when he is standing around.
over a year ago migrx said…
Name:Migrax
Original Name: Grim
Title: Silent Death
Power: Casts doom on his opponents as well as uses a move similar to drain only its effect is duration.
Weapon:Scythe
Appearance:Tall,skinny pale figure. yes are black as soot and his hair is short and spikey. Wherever he seems to Go the smell of sulfur follows.
Personality:Grim originally was on the brink of death when he was born,his mother made a deal with the grim reaper that if he would spare her child she would give him the boy when he turned into a young man. Death took pity on the poor mother and took grim in when he was 17. Death made him his apprentice and transformed grim into a reaper giving him his own scythe as well as Deaths own power.The day grim became a master reaper,the heartless attacked the morgue where death and grim stayed. The darkness took grims heart from death and he became the nobody now known as migrax while his master became his heartless. He later joined up with Organization XIII to find Death and release him from the darkness controlling him. No earlier name is known,Grim was the name given to the boy by death due to his grim looks and nature caused by his premature birth. Migrx is mainly laid back and calm often going off on his own. He meets a fellow reaper named parish who he wishes he could love but hasn't the heart to. which is another impulse on his quest to find the death heartless.When angered it is best to flee the area due to his limit ability.
Limit:Hand of fate:Migrax's scythe cuts the ground open and a energy flows out into his hand.As he draws energy the power flowing into his hand grows in mass. When he fires the blast all life in its path is instantly KO'd.
over a year ago Zexin said…
somebodies name:zeni (i is silent)
nobodies name:zexin
title:the smart one
power:Darkness and he is very intellegent and can get himself out of any situation
weapon:can copy his foes weapon or use his dark blade
appearance:he is kind of young so he is short and thin his face is pale and bony he has purple eyes he has black hair that is emo style (similar to zexions)
limit:He grows stronger and attacks tearing chunks of the enemies health in every blow if the foe is still standing he loses all control and shoots dark lasers from where his heart would be almost no foe can survive this attack and he also grows weak after the attack and retreats to a place where no enemies are in sight
personality:he has a darker side and lighter side when his darker side shows he locks himself in his room and reads his ever-lasting book collection when his lighter side overwhelms him he is social
over a year ago ii_squeaky_ii said…
hehe lets c if mine will be good >.<
over a year ago ii_squeaky_ii said…
Name: Jake
Sombodise name: Ryzax (rise-axe)
Title: The Black Thunder
Weapon: duel 5 in. long scythes with 7in, chain connecting them
Power: Lightning and darkness-able to send black bolts at his opponet to stun/seriously hurt and is able to control the lightning to make it do anything
Appereance below-
Eyes: Black
Hair: White with blood red highlights, long bangs that cover his left eye
Cloths: Black knee length trench coat, black cargo pants, and converse
Personality: Loves his friends, and will do anything to protect them, a rly shy guy that never shows his true feelings, listens to music when hes not fighting
Bio; Jakes home was "The fire Island" a island surrounder by volcanos. Jake and his friends Rydel and Commdella (A.K.A. Dell) were at Mount. Dyose (die-nose) the forbidden rock and found a secret place. Inside they found a Keyhole behind a pile of rocks so they began to slowly move the rocks away. Finally after 3 days of work they got through and was amazed by it. Jake begins to touch the keyhole but suddenly heartless appears and Jake and his friends vanish.

Ryzax: Woke up in "The land of Dragons" where mushu sora donald goofy and mulan found him. Not knowing where he was and how he got there with no memery he helps sora find his friends and get what he lost
over a year ago Alphanumerical said…
cake
Nobody name: Exkaj
Somebody: ???
Title: The Rogue Agent
Power: Steals his foes powers--- but his favorite is the lightning ability he stole from Larxene so many ages ago.
Weapon: Usually the Keyblade that he stole from Xion, therefore Roxas, but can steal a weapon, make a copy of it, and use it for his own purposes. Tends to use swords.
Appearance---Of about Sora's height, though with proper body proportions, with shoulder-length dirty blond hair
Personality---Extremely caustic, but is also heavily tied to his morals. Occasionally he'll act outside of his morals, and would prefer to be a 'villain' but his morals don't allow that. He is usually stuck inside a boring square.
Story---Was once part of the Organization, at Rank XIV, and saw what they were planning to do. He didn't mind very much, but once he saw what they actually did to achieve that end, he left. He guided Riku to Roxas by pretending to be The King. Watching Riku's and Roxas's battle interested him, so he made a copy of the Keyblade for his own. He's never actually MET Sora, but would like too. His weapons and skills are just as good as the originals, but he'd never lose a battle. He's extremely competitive, and, when things go badly, reverts to his 'true' power, which is to say, everything. When he was in the Organization, he was the Tetra Assassin, but, now that he's not, he's known as "The Rogue Agent," he was hunted, but noticed a slow down in attacks when Xemnas died. Tends to wield two Keyblades, one backhand and one forehand.
Limit: Attacks the foe with a blinding light, the deepest darkness, the hottest fire, the coldest ice, the largest lightning bolt, a black hole (space), temporal shifts to within striking distance of the Keyblade, then hacks away.
Somebody: Dead a long time ago. Nobody know's his name, but, since his somebody was so powerful, nobody wants to.
Kudos to you is you read all that! You get a cookie. Good job!
over a year ago CapuMonkey said…
big smile
Im going to make me a character soon
over a year ago CapuMonkey said…
heart
Nobody name:Xelear(X-el-lee-air)
Sombody name:Maximilian
Title:Natures Beauty
Weapon:Luckyblade.Has a four leaf clover pendent with a Tpoaz jewel on the hilt.
Power:Earth & Wind (Lexeaus & Xaldin)
Appereance:He has long green hair with baby blue eyes.Has a scar thats on his right side of the face.
Personality:He thinks his better than everyone in the organization,he loves to mess with Zexion calling him (Emo).But in battle he gets serious.

Nobody name:Xelear(X-el-lee-air)
Sombody name:Maximilian
Title:Natures Beauty
Weapon:Luckyblade.Ha
over a year ago devilstare said…
Heres mine name: andrew age: 17 nobodyname:xandreas title:the bladed gun of cruseaders rank:xv weapon of choice: two giant gun/axes attached to a metal string power: has the power over telepathy/water/ice/ darkness he can control his blades with his mind and can shoot forms of ice/darkness orbs out the tip of his axes limit: he can make darkness clones that can attack the enemy and create ice replicas of his axe blades final limit: he can disappear in this dark hole create he can all create dozens of dark holes that if an enemy attacks and it misses that attack be swallow and used agianst them he can make frozen claymore/lances/requiems that can be use to attack enemies and they explode on impact appearance: hair color:black braids that go down to his back eye color: teal with teal streaks going down his left eye org. outfit : black jacket that has a slit going down back of his jacket he has black boots and black pants and black gloves witi teal rings around his wrist. Well there you go
over a year ago devilstare said…
Heres mine name: andrew age: 17 nobodyname:xandreas title:the bladed gun of cruseaders rank:xv weapon of choice: two giant gun/axes attached to a metal string power: has the power over telepathy/water/ice/ darkness he can control his blades with his mind and can shoot forms of ice/darkness orbs out the tip of his axes limit: he can make darkness clones that can attack the enemy and create ice replicas of his axe blades final limit: he can disappear in this dark hole create he can all create dozens of dark holes that if an enemy attacks and it misses that attack be swallow and used agianst them he can make frozen claymore/lances/requiems that can be use to attack enemies and they explode on impact appearance: hair color:black braids that go down to his back eye color: teal with teal streaks going down his left eye org. outfit : black jacket that has a slit going down back of his jacket he has black boots and black pants and black gloves witi teal rings around his wrist. Well there you go
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
big smile
Name: Demetria
Nobody's name: Demextria
Title: The smoldering destroyer? (haha)
Power: Just by looking at people, she makes them fall in love leaving them defenseless haha
Eye color: greenish yellowish
hair color: black

This picture inspired me lol
Name: Demetria
Nobody's name: Demextria
Title: The smoldering destroyer? (haha)
Powe
over a year ago khfan999 said…
smile
ok here i go

name:aronx

somebody name:nora