*rules*
No sex

R
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

Kingdom Hearts 2441 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2441

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
(lol, looks like i'll be writing a big one then, and so will you)
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
(Heh, it's no problem.)
(okay then, i'll get started in a few)
(I'll start after you...)
Sorana's eyes fluttered, and she bolted upright, her forehead colliding with someone else's. "ow!" they complained, talking a few steps back. When her vision focased her eyes grew wide, infront of her was a guy,wearing all black, and a girl dressed like a ninja. "she hit you good squall." the girl laughed. "Leon." he corrected.

Sorana shook her head and got to her feet. "where am i?" the girl turned and smiled "your in Transverse Town." Sorana blinked then gasped. "where's my home? my Island!..Neo!" the guy, Leon, shrugged "no idea.." After a few hours, Sorana was filled in. "So those creatures are known as Heartless...and are afraid of this blade." she summoned Oathkeeper and swung it around.

"correct" the ninja girl, known as Yuffie nodded. "but...we were told there was two of you." Sorana looked down at her shoes. " I lost Neo when our worled vanished, the last i saw of him was when the ground crumbled under him and he got picked up by the winds as well."

Leon stared out the window of the room they went to. "but..why a winey girl and a boy who couldn't hold on to the girl.." Suddenly he was holding his head in pain. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING WINEY!!?!" Sorana demanded holding oathkeeper , ready to strike again.

"Anyways.." Yuffie sweatdropped " the king sent people to help you and your friend.." Sorana stood up, and turned to Yuffie. "and who are they?" Sorana questioned when the door opened. She let out a scream at the sight of a Duck, and a Dog.
Neo: *He woke up* Alright.... Where am I? *He looked around* Oh man..... This isn't the island anymore.... Let's see.... If I can recollect.... The island ground collapsed.... We fought a giant creature..... Suddenly were sucked into some..... Black hole...... Dimension travel? *He walked thinking* I can't get a single idea of what's going on here... I have this strange blade too..... I can't believe I lost Sorana..... Where could you be? *He scratched his head in confusion* Maybe she's around here somewhere..... She couldn't have gotten far right?
(so where is Neo excatily?)
"ha-yuck, are you okay miss?" the dog spoke, making Sorana's knees buckle. "i-i-it t-talked..." she remarked ducking behind Leon. who sighed "Sorana, meet Donald and Goofy." The duck tapped it's foot impatiently. "daw Donald,dont be so mad.." The Dog, who must have been Goofy,spoke. "Quack!!!!" Donald replied. "why do we get stuck with a wimpy girl!"
Sorana scowled. "who...are...you...calling....WIMPY!&­quo­t;
(Uh.... Can I put him in Hollow Bastion? Have him become one with the darkness?]
last edited over a year ago
(oooh sounds good...but. it's like i might as well write a book for how long Sorana and Neo are going to be apart...)
(If need be, I'll just have him in Agrabah or somewhere else if you need me to do so... Or have him in the same place just different location...)
(how about in wonderland? but it's your choice cause, i love writing <3)
(Alright, then I'll do Wonderland. I'll just need your assistance since he's alone and all.)
(he's alone...why not have him interact with Alice up until right before she get's caputred, then i'll have Sorana,Donald and Goofy appear like in the original game.)
Neo: *He continued walking around in the world* Alright then... First priority.... Getting out... *He'd see a girl being surrounded by the creatures* Great these guys again... *He summoned his blade rapture* Alright then... *He went to the girl's aid and took down the creatures*
???: Oh, thank you...
Neo: Not a problem... Hey... Who are you? And where am I?
???: I'm Alice... You're in wonderland....
Neo: Wonderland...... Oh great..... Hey uh.... If you could point me the nearest way out of here... That would be very helpful...
Alice: I'm afraid I can't help you...
Neo: ........ *sigh* ....
Donald turned "you!"
Suddenly Sorana's hand was connecting with Donald head, earning him a large bump. "be quiet duck, before i make you into a stuffed turkey!!" Donald opened his mouth to replied but was cut off by heartless appearting. "Leon!" yuffie exclaimed who jumped into action.
"get out of here!" He shouted as Sorana summoned her keyblade, Donald and goof suddenly had weapons, a staff and a shield.

They all followed the heartless out of the building. "find the leader!" Leon demanded running off in another direction. "oh such a pain!" Sorana exclaimed before she started basking away at the heartless, Donald and Goofy were behind her the whole way until they got to a strange part of the town. "okay...we still havent found the leader..." Sorana complained.

"garwsh..i wounder where they could be.." Goofy mused, a moment later the ground shook. "OH COME ON!!"
Neo: Hey.... Alice.... So just what's going on here? Any idea what those creatures were?
Alice: I have not a single clue... I was walking peacefully on my way, then suddenly I was attacked...
Neo: .... I see..... That's when I came in.
Alice: Yeah, that's what happened...
Neo: I know I got your side of the story.... But something else I was wondering.... Have you seen a girl.... Named Sorana by any chance?
Alice: Sorana? N-No.... She's never been here...
Neo: ..... Alright then.....
???: Well, look what we have here.
Neo: What the.... You're.... A playing card?
Alice: ....
???: This is Alice.... You're to be on trial to the queen...
Neo: Huh? Hold on, can we talk about this.... What's going on?
???: She's on trial for an attempt on the queen's life.
Neo: What? That's not even believable... She's been with me...
???: Is that so? So you must've had an attempt on the queen's life as well.
Neo: ..... [Wow... This world is crazy....]
(sorry it's so long!!)

After a few minutes Sorana.,Donald and Goofy defeated the heartless and were talking to Leon and the others. "Be safe on your trip>" A girl by the name of Areith spoke. "and this is from all of us." she handed Sorana a pouch with 100 munny in it. "thanks." Sorana smiled,

they stopped by the shops and bought some potions, which should magicaly heal them when sprinkled over there body. "Let get to the gummy ship." Donald spoke. "Gunny ship??" Sorana asked. "GUMMY!" He corrected as they left the world and got on the ship. "Wow!"

They flew around until they came to a strange looking world. When they landed and goofy faceplanted into the floor, they saw a white rabbit run past. "I'm Late! i'm LAte! The Queen, She'll have my head for Sure!!!" he chanted giving Sorana a headace. they followed the rabbit into another room, where it somehow shrunk into a tiny thing and was going through a tiny gold door.

"how'ed he get so small?" Sorana questioned, looking at the door. "no, your simply to big" the door spoke making Sorana, Donald and Goofy gasp in surprise.. "quack! it talks!" Donald yelped as the doorknob yawned. " must you be so loud, you woke me up..." Goofy spoke neck "good Mornin." "good night..i need a bit more sleep.." the knob yawned again.

"wait! what do we need to do to grow small!" Sorana asked. " why dont you try the bottle..over there." They all turned around to see bottles and a table had appeared. Sorana sighed and accedently pushed the bed, making it go into the wall. "oops.." she remarked before she noticed the large hole in the wall. Sorana turned to the bottles and picked one up. "Down the hatch.." she remarked taking a sip, and almost instantly shrinking.

When donald and goofy shrunk,they went though the hole and found themselves in a room full of cards, a blonde girl, and Neo!! the white rabbbit from before ran up a bunch of steps it took a few breaths, blew on it's trumpt and announced " court is now in session!!"

"i'm on trial? but why?" the blonde girl asked,

"the rabbit ingored her "Her Majesty The Queen of HEarts,presiding"

a large fat woman was sitting on a throne infront of the Blonde girl. "this girl is the culprt. Theres no doubt about it." The woman paused "and the reason is...Cause i say so that's why!"

"that is so unfair!" The girl complained.

"well have you anything to say in your defense?" the queen remarked.

"of course!" the girl replied. "we have done absolutely nothing wrong." she crossed her arms over her cheast. "you may be queen, but that dosent give you the right to be so...so Mean!"

"Silince!" the queen yelled, making the girl's and Sorana's hair blow like it was in the wind. "you DARE defy me?"

Sorana looked to Donald and Goofy, noticing they didnt reconize Neo. "hey guys, we should help them out.."

"yea but the" Donald Started.

"were outsider's so wouldnt that be muddeling?" Goof yasked.

"Meddeling!" Donald corrected.

"oh yea..and that's ageist the rules" Goof remarked.

"the court finds the defendents...GUILTY AS CHARGED!!" The Queen yelled. "for the crimes of assult and attempted theft of my heart.."

Sorana gasped at the last part. "OFF WITH THERE HEADS!"

"no no oh please!" the girl cried out, as Sorana announced herself. "Hold it right there!"

"who are you? How Dare you interfer with my court?" the queen demanded.

"excuse me, but we know who the real culprit is.." Sorana replied.

"uh-huh it's the heartle-" Goofy cut himself off

Sorana turned to the queen after looking at Goofy "Anyway there not the one's your looking for."

"that's nonsense..do you have any proof?" The queen asked.

"uh oh.." Sorana sighed as The Girl got shoved into a cage. "bring me evidence of Alice's innocence, Fail and it's off wit hall your heads gather as much or as little, come back here when your done.." The queen looked at Neo. "Take the useless boy with you..he may be of some help..or not.."
Neo: Hm... Alright then.... *He went to Sorana* Well, looks like we're reunited... But not in the circumstance I was hoping...
Donald looked at NEo. "Another useless one.." Sorana's fist connected with his head "Stupid duck." she turned to Neo. "i'm glad we found each other instead of going on big long adventure where we keep passing each other up." Goofy looked at Neo. "i'm Goofy and this is Donald He-yck!"
Neo: Hehe.... It's a pleasure to meet you........
"alright so i guess we need to find some evidence that it was the heartless that tried to take the queens heart?" Sorana questined looking at Donald. "yep"
Neo: But the next question how...... *He got distracted by Donald and Goofy* Sorry..... But, are you 2..... A dog and a duck?
goofy chuckled "yep!"

Sorana sighed " i freaked out at first to...dont worry..."
Neo: It's just..... Weird ya know....
"yea well, how about we tell him about the heartless." Sorana mused as they walked through a hole in the shrubs.
Neo: About... The what?
"Heartless." Sorana repeated.

Donald cleard his thorat "The Heartless are hearts corrupted by darkness, lacking a body or soul. "

"the heartless are drawn by the darkness in people's hearts, and are afraid of the keyblade""
Neo: I see.... So that's what's going on..... Finally some understanding...... Alright then....
Sorana blinked "dont ya wanna know what a keyblade is?"
Neo: It's what you and I have right? They're afraid of the keyblade because it vanquishes them. And what we have is a Keyblade...
She sighed and smiled "yea..your right." she turned and triped over something. "OW!!"

Goofy helped her up. "Gawrsh, it's evidence.." he picked up something and put it in his pocket.
Neo: Alright.... That's one thing.... You alright Sora?
"yepp" she brushed her hands off on her dress. "let's just home i dont fall over another one."

Donald laughed.
Neo: Huh.... You won't.... Next time it'll be easy to find... And not on the ground....... Hopefully.
"yea i hope so.." she turned and gasped as heartless appeared, the ones known as Shadows, and the ones with the armor, as well as Large ones and ones that looked like red bells.
Neo: *He summoned his keyblade* Sheesh.... This is already getting annoying...
"right...and apparently we have to find a guy called 'King Micky.' " Sorana replied using her fire magic and burning a shadow to a crisp.
Neo: Whoa..... Since when can you do something like that?
"donald gave it to me." Sorana replied as said duck hit a fat one with a lighting bolt.
Neo: Whaaaaat? Hey duck, think you can give me some cool magic too?
Donald scowed. "later!! and it's Donald!!!"

Sorana laughed and bashed one upside the head, making it vanish. "Fire!" she set another one ablaze.
Neo: Hm.... You're just holding out on me.... *He slashed against a flurry of heartless taking them down*
Sorana laughed again. "Perhaps." Donald killed the last one gand Sorana picked up something. "why would the Heartless be carrying Munny and other things."
Neo: Well then..... Isn't that something....
Donald walked over to Neo. "here, it's fire just like Sora."

Sora pocketed all the items, listing off the things they needed most. "Donald..Goofy drink these." she handed them bot ha potion, which they drank and all the wounds left. "are you hurt anywhere Neo?"
Neo: Hm.... No... I'm all good...
"alright." she placed it in his hands. "use it when you get hurt."
"Gawrsh.." goofy mused "where should we go?"
Neo: Let's split up and cover more ground and meet back here..... I'm going with Sora....
Donald and Goofy looked at each other. " The king told us to stick with the keys.." Donald Started, but Sorana was already walking away.
Neo: You can break a rule every once in a while...