R
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

Kingdom Hearts 2441 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2441

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Come on then Asuka! *He charged forward, battle ready for Asuka*
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Asuka swung a bade, this one in the shape of a wing. At Neo.
Neo: *He blocked the blade, he then went for a counterattack on Asuka*
Asuka quickly jumped back away from the blade, before spinning in the air, and flying at NEo.
Neo: *He carefully dodged and went for another counterattack*
After getting hit by Donald Goofy AND Neo, Asuka turned and fled.
Neo: ........ [Fleeing now.....] Alright.... Let's go...... We have to get after her.
"right." donald and Goofy agreed.
Neo: *He followed the direction in which Asuka had went*
~with Asuka, 2o minutes later~
Asuka walked up to Malecifent. "So, i see the path has emerged at last.." she mused her voice funny, it was like her, and another person were talking at the same time.
"yes." Mallecifent agreed. "the keyhole to the darkness."
"unlock it...and the heartless with overrun this world.." Asuka remarked.
"what do i care!'' Malecifent barked. "the darkness holds no power over me, Rather, i will use it's power to Rule all worlds!"
"such Confidence.." Asuka remarked snidly. SHe held out her hand, and a keyblade appeared, it had a red handel and black blade.
Malecifent looked at her. "oh!" she stood up and glanced back at Sora, who was now laying on the ground. "impossible! the Princesses of heart are all here! It must be her..."
Asuka and Malecifent walked over to Sora.
"with out her heart..." Asuka sighed." she will never be able to release her power " thy jerked there head up at the sound of a door opening. "the Kings Fool's are here..i'll deal with them myself." Malecifent remaked.She turned and started walking. "you stay here and guard the princesses."

~with Neo~
Donald and Goofy pushed open a door, there was a long hallway, and at the end of it, was Malecifent.
Neo: Hm...... Who's that.... *He ran closer to Maleficent*
'i'm Afriad your to late." Maleficent laughed "Any Moment now the final keyhole will be unsealied. This World Will Be Plunged Into Darkness!!! It is, Unstoppable!"
Neo: In your dreams....... Time to make sure I take you down!!!!
"you Poor Simple Fools...you think you can defeat me? ME The MIstress of All Evil!" the platform she was standing on floated up, out of reach.
Neo: I don't think I can....... I know I will!!!!!!!
(lol...)
~after the fight.~
Maleicfent stumbled into a large area, Asuka appeared. "Do you need some help?" She asked. as the Trio entered the room behind her.
Neo: ...... Asuka...... Let's end this futile feud......
Asuka stared at him.
"Is that!" Donald remarked.
"A keyblade." Asuka smirked holding out her blade. "yes, but unlike yours this keyblade holds the power to unlock people's hearts.. Allow me to demonstrate." She turned and Stabbed Malecifent. "wha-" Malecifent gasped. "now! Open your heart! Surrender it to the darkness! Become Darkness itself!" Asuka removed the keyblade and vanished. while Malecifent laughed and turned into a monstrous Dragon.
Neo: A dragon...... Alright then..... Let's get to it!!!
~after the dragon fight~
(sorry i keep skipping the fights...not good at fight scenes...)
The dragon roared and hit the ground, shaking it. the body burst into flames and the only thing left, was Malecifents black cloak. "how ironic." asuka remarked, steping on the cloak. "she was just another puppet after all.."
"what?" Donald asked.
" The heartless were using Malecifent from the begining. She failed to notice the darkness in her heart eating away at her A fitting end for such a fool." She crushed the cloak under her foot aand it vanished. Asuka steped back into the dark portal, yet after she was gone, the portal remained.
(All good.)
Neo: Asuka........
"lets go Neo." donald tugged on his sleeve. "we gotta follow her."
Neo: *He shook his head to return to reality* Right, let's hurry! *He began running to give chase once more*
they went into the portal, and came out, a pair of doors infront of them.
Neo: *He closed his eyes and took a deep breath* Alright..... Here we go.... *He opened his eyes and went to the doors to open them*
The doors opened and revield a strange room, princesses were in pod shaped things asleep, there was Alice, a little ways away, and a bunch of other girls. at the far end was a large heart, glowing multipule colors, and Sora, lay a little ways away from it.
Neo: Whoa...... This is.......
Donald and goofy were looking at the princesses. "ohhh.."
Neo: This whole plan is whacked out....... They have them in these pods like this......
Donald looked atthe large heart. "is...is that Sora?" He remarked, spotting a shock of yellow hair.
Neo: ...... Ah man......... That's this is so messed up!! Come on!!!! *He'd lead the way*
They got to the top of the stairs, Sora lay on the ground sprawled out, her hair around her face like a halo.
Neo: ...... Sora!!! *He ran over to her body* Sora!!!! You need to wake up!!!!
Donald and Goofy tried to follow Neo, but got knocked back by a barrier that appeared.

"it's no use.." Asuka remarked. "that girl has lost her heart....She cannot wake up.." She was sitting casualy on the steps that lead up to the heart.
Neo: You....... What did you do to Sora?!!!
Asuka ingored him. "the keyhole cannot be opened, so long as the last princess of heart still sleeps."
Neo: Will you stop talking crazy?!!
"wait..so Sora's a princess!" Donald exclaimed from outside the barrier.
"yes..and without her power... The keyhole will remain, incomplete...it is time she awakened..." Asuka replied. Then looked at Neo. "i'm not talking crazy, your just to stupid to understand what i'm saying.."
Neo: Hm... Whatever... You won't win...
Asuka pointed at NEo. "you must give the princess back her heart" a red glow appeared where Neo's heart was, and caused him pain.
'neo!" donald exclaimed.
Neo: Whoa..... Her heart...... It's within me?
Asuka walked down the steps. "The princesses heart is responding, it has been there all along." She clutched her hand into a fist. "Sora's heart rest's within you!" Asuka scowled. "i know all there is to know.."
Neo: ....... That's so....... That's crazy...... Her heart resting within me.....
seeing how neo was in some kind of shock or something, Donald asked they next question. "who are you."
Asuka looked down at the duck. " it is I, Ansem, The seaker of Darkness!" Asuka walked closer to neo, and pointed her keyblade at him. "So..i shall reliese you now... Princess.. Complete the keyhole wiht your power, Open the door! Lead me into everlasting darkness!" Asuka pulled her arm back, and brought the keyblade down, intending to kill neo.
NEO!" Sora's voice cried out, yet her body did not move.
Neo: *He quickly came back to reality and blocked the blade* Forget it!!!!! There's no way you're taking Sora's heart!!
(LMAO i have been trying so hard to get you to say the original text at least once XD)

*after fighting with Asuka*
Asuka droped her keyblade and fell to her knees, vanishing into the darkness.

Neo!, Neo! Look" Donald called
"the..The keyhole!" Goof yfinished.

(I apologize)
Neo: ....... *He pointed his keyblade to the keyhole and it did its usual thing like always*
(it's fine i just find it really fun to do..and from what i reamber it didnt lock, but we can lock it now...but how will Sora get her heart back from Neo?)
(I remember.... Neo has to stab himself the blade to lose the hearts and then Sora gets the heart.)
(lol yea we could always change it though.)