R
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

Kingdom Hearts 2441 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2441

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: ........ Alright......
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Donald and Gofy lead the way to the Alleyway. "there..but it looks like it's blocked up." Donald remarked. He then Ran foreward and Slammed into the Gate, Goofy Followed suit and it fell. "now it's open." Goofy remarked holding his head.
Neo: Alright...... Which makes us one step closer to going...... Good job.....
They went inside, but had to start swimming a little ways in. Arith, A woma nwith long brown hair and a pink dress, and Leon, a guy wearing all Black holding a gunblade, were standing on a platform.
Neo: Hmm? Who are those 2?
"the Guy is Leon, And The girl Is Arith." Donald replied. They climbed out of the water. "weell if it isisnt Donald and Goofy." Leon remarked. Arith looked at NEo. "i'm Guessing your the Neo Sora was worried about." She spoke softly.
Neo: Y-Yes I am....
Arith Smiled " nice to meet you then Neo, I'm Arith."
Leon looked at Neo. "i dont see why she would be worried about you...you look strong enough to take care of yourself.."
Neo: ....... But that's just to take care of myself.......
"Wait..Where's Sora?" LEon asked looking around.
" She was taken." Donald informed.
Leon sighed and put his hand on his forehead " i should have known..."
Neo: ...... We're gonna get her back though..... No doubt about that....
"thats good." Arith remarked.
"but the question is...why did they take her?" Leon remarked.
Neo: No doubt there's something special about her....... There's got to be...
"well...if your going where i think your going be careful, that place is full of nothing But heartless." LEon remarked.
Neo: No need to worry...... We've got this all under control.......
"that's what i'm afraid of.." Leon muttered. "anyways, good luck on Finding Sora."
Neo: Heh, thanks Leon...
No problem" Leon replied >"now get on outta here and to get her."
Neo: Alright..... Donald, Goofy, if you'd lead the way...
They lead the way out of the waterway, and were halfway to the ship when Cid Showed up. "hey kids, i fixied up your ship, now you can get where your going...but it's chock full of heartless."
Neo: We've been made aware.......
"alright then, good luck kid." Cid remarked.
Neo: Thanks....... Alright guys, let's go...
Donald and Goof yFollowed Neo to the ship. "ready?" Donald asked.
Neo: Yeah.... Let's go.
The ship took off. at first it was smooth then it grew dangerous, there was heartless everywhere. and Donald was doing all he could to not let them crash, or get hit.
Neo: We have to push through..... We can do this!!!
Donald grumbled to himself when they final reached the world, it was really strange, water was flowing up insent of down, and the platforms were floating.
Neo: Whoa......... What is this?
"no idea, but lets go." Donald remarked Jumping nto the platforms, all the way up.
Asuka stood waiting at the top.
Neo: *He followed, he then saw Asuka* Asuka!!!
Asuka turned to look at them, A beast laying at her feet, knocked out. "So you finaly made it, About time, i've been waiting for you." Her eyes traveled up his body. " you know..My brother and you have always been rivals, He's always pushed you..and you pushed him...but i defeated him! and now..i'll defeat you!" Asuka laughed "There can't be Three keyblade masters!"

Donald looked at her. "what are you talking about?"

Asuka smiled "let the keyblade choose...IT"S TRUE MASTER!" She held out her hand, and Neo's keyblade flew from his hands, and into hers.

donald and Goofy exclaimed in surprise.

"malecifent was right..." She smiled, before looking up at NEo. "you dont have what it takes to Save Sora... It's up to me! Only the keyblade Master can open the secret door, and change the world."
Neo: Asuka........ Why?!!!!! Why are you following under these people?!!!! Why this path?!!!
"Why you ask?" Asuka remarked. "WHY?!?!" She grinned "because you chose Sora over me...and i find that unfair....Anyways." she tossed a Wood sword at NEo. "your parts over now, you brought me the keyblade, Here go play hero with this." the wood hit the stone ground with a klack. Asuka turned and walked away.

Donald and Goofy looked at eachother. "goofy lets go." Donald remarked." We have to reamber our mission.."
"oh!" Goofy exclaimed " well, i know the king told us to follow the keys and all.. But..." Goofy looked at Neo.

Donald grabbed ahold of Goofy and They followed Asuka, Donald Paused. "neo...Sorry.." And they left.
Neo: ........... *He picked up the wood sword* ...........
Beast got to his feet, and stumbled past Neo, onlt to crash to the ground.
Neo: *He'd help Beast up* You must be hurt bad...... I can't believe she'd do such a thing....
BEast looked at NEo. " Why....WHy did you...you come here? i came here...to fight for Belle...and though i am Alone... i will fight! i wont leave wihtout her" he limped foreward.
last edited over a year ago
Neo: I came here to fight for someone as well...... I'm not leaving without Sora!
Beast noded "lets go together then." and they started looking around.

~meanwhile~
Malecifent was walking up some stairs, and past Sora, who was floating in a strange pod, darkness surrounding her. The woman turned and threw out her arms " Oh Purest of hearts! Show to me the keyhole!" Princess's all around the room, that were traped in pods as well, had there hearts start to glow. Suddenly a beam of light shot out of there hearts.

~ back to Neo and Best~
They walked into the building, and Beast turned and spotted an Image of Belle and ran after it, locking himself in a room. "quit while you can." Asuka remarked appearing infront of Neo, Donald and Goofy hovering near her.
Neo: Never!!!!!
Asuka was surrounded by shadow, and her clothes changed to an armor. "the Darkness will Destroy you!"
Neo: Say what you will...... The darkness will never destroy me!!!
"really." Asuka smirked ."well, We'll just see about that." She pulled back her fist ,and sent a large ball of Black energy flying at NEo. Goofy apeared infront of Neo. "Neo aint going anywhere!"
"youd betray your king?" Asuka asked.
""not on your life." Goof yreplied. "But i'm not Gonna, BEtray Neo eather, Cause he's become one of my BEst Buddies after all we've been through together. "See ya later Donald! could ya tell the king i'm realy Sorry?"
Donald stomped his foot. "hold on Goofy! We'll Tell him Together!" Donald ran over, and stoped infront of Neo "well...you know...all for one and one for all."
Goofy looked at NEo. " i guess your stuck with us NEo."

Neo: Hm....... Thanks you 2..... Or.... Thanks, Donald and Goofy.....
"how will you fight without a weapon?" Asuka taunted
Neo: A weapon..... I need no weapon......... Because I have a heart!!!!
"your heart?" Asuka laughed "what good will that weak little thing do for you?"
Neo: You can call it weak....... But....... As long as I hold my friends dear........ We keep each other in our memories....... Our hearts can be as one!!
The keyblade Asuka was holding flickered and vanished, appearing in Neo's hand. She scowled before charging foreward.