*rules*
No sex

R
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

Kingdom Hearts 2441 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2441

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"oohhh.." Donald laughed as the ship slowed. "gawrsh whats that?" Goofy asked looking at the large pirate ship flying at them.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Dodge it....
"it's to late!" Donald replied.
"it's gonna ram us!" Goofy hid his face, suddenly the ship infront of them slid to a stop, and they were all teleported on bored. Neo on deck, and all by himself.
Neo: *He looked around* Well...... That's just great....
(Lol completly forgot about halloween town...wanna pretend we did that one?)

"i didnt think you'd come..Neo.." someone remarked from above Neo, it was Asuka "good to see you again."
last edited over a year ago
(Yeah let's pretend we did it.)
Neo: Yo, Asuka!
She scowled at him, her once friendly face, showing a look of pure haterid. "shouldnt you be worried..about your friends?" She grolwed, stepping to the side and showing Sora, slumped over, her eyes glazed. Heartless surrounded him.
Neo: Sora..... *He summoned his keyblade and began his attack*
Suddenly Neo couldnt move. "not so fast!" someone spoke with a pirate accent. " no Shenanigans aboard my vessel boy!" it was a man with long black hair, a beard, and a hook on his right hand.
Neo: What?!!!
"havent you figured it out yet Neo." Asuka taunted. " i've sided with the heartless..and the Heartless obey me now Neo! I Have Nothing to Fear!"
Neo: ........ What's wrong with you?!!!!
"Me? what's wrng with me?" Asuka howled in laughter. "you have always been more worried about Sora! it's always Sora this and Sora that!!! what about me!! huh! Havnt you thought that maybe..just maybe, i wanted to be care about to!!" She smiled "but anyways..no only can i control the heartless...but i can also do this.." Suddenly Neo's Shadow rose from the floor, and turned into a shadow of him. "you can go see your friends now." The floor opened up under Neo.
Neo: .......... Asuka....... Your darkness.....
"get...off!" Donald yelled, looking at Neo, who had landed on him and Goofy.

~~~~~~~
Keep Neo away from Sora..i have a feeling she's the last princess of heart.." Asuka Ordered hook
Neo: Oh hey guys..... *He stood up*
Donald got up. "where's Sora?"
Neo: ........
"gee..what's wrong Neo?" Goofy asked.
Neo: ..... I was too weak.... I couldn't protect her when the time came to do so....
Suddenly someone coughed " hey, how you doin there? Lookin for a way out?" a Guy appeared from behimd some barrels (BARRELS! I HATE YOU!!) He was wearing a green, hair with a green tunic top, with leggings and funny looking shoes. (Link!)
"who are you?" Goofy asked
"i'm the answer to your prayers"
Donaled tapped his foot, and stared at the boy.
"okay then. Fine.Have it your way." the boy remarked.
Neo: Uh.....
"but your stuck in here too, arnt you." Donald pointed out.
The boy laughed "no, i'm just waiting for someone." Suddenly something glowing entered and flew around Neo. "tinkerbell, what took you so long?" the boy remarked. as the glow turned into a blonde fairy. "great job, so you found Wendy?" he asked the fairy. he was answered with what sounded like a bell. "hold on, there was another girl there to?" He remarked surprised.
Neo: Maybe that's..... It has to be Sora...
"are you crazy! there's no way i'm leaving Wendy there.." He scolded the Fairy.
"ah ha!" Donald exclaimed "she must be pretty Jelous." Suddenly the fair yflew over and kicked Donald in the bill. Then she flew out the window above the door.
"come on tink, open the door!" he remarked.
"ahem." Donald coughed, as there weapons appeared.
" i/m Peter Pan." He remarked holding out his hand.
Neo: I'm Neo....
Peter pulled his hand back. "okay, were in this together, but only ti'll we find wendy." The door opened.
Neo: And Sora as well...
donald and Goofy lead the way out of the room, and heartless attacked.
Neo: Of course.... These guys.....
"seems like this place is filled with them!" goofy remarked.
Neo: Almost every place is filled with em......... Let's hurry this up. *He said as he began his assault with his Keyblade*
After a little while of exploring, they were walking down a hallway, no heartless in sight. "so uh.." goofy remarked to Peter. "How come you can fly?"
Peter turned around, hovering in the air "Anyone can Fly,You wanna try?" He whstled and Tinkerbell came flying. "awe havent you cooled off tink?" Peter complained before gently grabbing her by the wings and covering them all in Pixie dust. "just a little bit of Pixie dust....there Now you can fly." Donald jumped into the air, and swung his arms like wings, only to crash and hit the floor.

~~~~~~~~in another room~~~~~~~~~
" what! so wendys not one of the chosen ones?" Hook complained
"there are seven..supposedly.." Asuka replied calmly. " and Maleficent says she's not one of them." she turned to go through the door. "hoist Ancor as soon as possible..Leave all the dead weight behind....including her.."
"after the trouble of catching her? and why Those Seven? What is Maleficent planning Anyway?" hook demanded
"who knowns." Asuka replied."as long as it meas getting Sora's heart back from the Heartless...i couldnt care less.."
"your waiting your time! The heartless have devoured that girl's heart, I'll Stake me other hand it's lost forever.." Hook replied.
"i will find it...no matter what.." Asuka growled. "it's my fault it's lost.."
Suddenly someone spoke. " uh..captain?''
"what?" Hook asked annoyed, as he walked over to a old fashoned speaker.
" The prisioners have excaped.. What's more, Peter PAn is with them.."
"blast that peter Pan!" Hook exclaimed "alright then...bright the Hostage's to me cabin, Smee!! and hop to it!"
~~~~~back with the group~~~~
"what is it tink?" Peter asked as she hovered near a grate in the roof.
"peter? Peter pan?" A girl's voice remarked surprised The Grate rattled as a girl with brown/orange hair leaned on it.
"wendy!" Peter exclaimed
"please hurry!" she remarked, "The pirates are coming"
"what!" PEter remarked surprised " I'll be right up there! Just hold on!!"

"wendy." Donald remarked
"yes?" she asked surprised.
" is there another girl up there with you?" Goofy asked
"oh why..yes.. But she seems to be asleep.. She hasent budged an inch.."
Neo: *He temporarily took to the air* Whoa.......
Donald sweat droped " it seems he like's flying more then the fact that we found Sora." he whispered to Goofy. wendy suddenly got up,and there was a scream. "wendy!" peter exclaimed. "hey let's get up there." he turned to Neo.
Neo: *He went back to the ground* ..... Sora......
(lol Neo, Sora's not there she was taken with Wendy, pretty much right now, Sora has replaced Kairi in the series, Riku is Asuka, Kairi is Sorana and Sora is Neo. )
Neo: Alright.... We need to get her...... Let's go!
PEter pan nodded and they started searching once again, this time to find a way up, which they did, after fighting a bunch of heartless. they reached a door and Peter banged on it. "Wendy! are you in there!" there was no answer. "looks like the girl's arnt here...we gotta find em!"
Neo: Who are you tellin? Sora's my main priority right now!
After a bit more exploring, they found Asuka and Sora, Asuka had Sora on her back, and was leaving the room. Asuka turned and Saw Neo, Peter and the others. a Shadow slid under the door. It was Neo's Shadow! Looked just like him, but all black with glowing yellow eyes.
Neo: You...... You guys go after her! Get Sora back! I'll take care of this one here!!!
Donald and Goofy took a step foreward, but the Shadow split into 5 diffrent pieces, Asuka stepped back into a dark portal and vanished, it closing behind her.
Neo: Darn it!!!! *His anger was beginning to get the better of him, he began charging at his shadow and attacking*
Donald quacked "Calm Down NEo, if you dont you'll get hurt!"
Neo: *He was in a completely blind rage, he wasn't aware of anything around him, he was only focused on fighting the shadow of himself*
The shadow vanished.
Neo: *He then caught his breath, he then has his knees on the ground* Sora.......
Donald ran over and cast a healing spell. "neo.."
Neo: *HE punched at the floor* Darn it...... Why didn't I save her?!!!! Why am I so weak?!!!!!