over a year ago heart-of_love said…
A huge blue guy appeared out of the thing. "wish one Al commng right up!"
the heartless vanished.
"wow!"
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: WHOAAAAAAAA!!!
Sora sent Neo a lok that said ' whats wrong with you?'
while the guy, Al, talked to the blue guy for a moment. "hey thanks for helping me out." He spoke turning to Sora and Neo. "seems like you didnt need our help." Sora replied.
Neo: Yeah..... That blue guy was so cool. He just got rid of them.... Just like that!!
Sora giggled as the blue guy appeared infront of Neo . "Why i hve never been complemented before." He smiled before grabbing Neo's hand "hinicetomeetyouthenamesGenieOfTheLam­p!!­&qu­ot; Bold words appeared behind him 'Genie Of the Lamp!'
Neo: Genie of the lamp..... Wow..... Absolutely amazing...
"glad you think so Kiddo!, now let me exline the rules. " Suddenly two more Genies appeared "you get 3!! wishes, A 1" one vanished. "a 2" another vanished "and 3 then i make like a banana and split!" Suddenly Genie vanished and appeared behind Al. "and Al has 2 left. So what will it be kid?"

Sora giggled, Genie was really hyper. "how about becoming a fabalously wealthy prince?" Al asked. "Ohhh, Fame and forture, great idea, jus tsay the word and i'll have to you under 30 minutes or you get it free!!" Al held up his hand ""i'll save that for when we get back to town. "

Sora looked at Neo. "why do you wanna be a prince?"
Al looked sheepishly "well..there's this girl named Jasmine..and she's a princess..."
Sora blinked "oh that's right, Jasmines been looking for you Aliddan."
Neo: Oh yeah.... It totally slipped my mind...
Sora explained the situation. "What!" Aliddan exclaimed. "we have to go find her." He turned and ran off the the carpet. "Wait for us!" Sora called taking off after him.
Neo: *He'd run with her*
Aliddan stoped right next to the Carpet, before turing and holding out his hand to Sora. "let me help you."
She blinked in surprise before taking his hand. He helped her onto the carpet and held onto her so she didnt fall. " i have never seen hair the color of sand before." He mused, as they waited for Neo to get on.
Neo: *He got on with them*
the Carpet took off and they started flying, Genie flying next to the carpet. "Ah fresh air!!" Genie exclaied
Neo: You said it.... With the wind blowing ya.... It's a nice feeling ya know...
"So i'm guessing you dont get out often.." Sora mused, Pratacly sitting in Aliddans lap so she didnt fall off.
" well... being a genie it's 3 wishes and back to the tiny prision"
"So the lamp is your prision?" Sora asked.
"yea.." Genie nodded..." see you get HUGE GIANT POWERS!!!! itty bitty living space and being trapped inside for3 thousands years can give you such a crick in the neck."
Neo: I can tell it's quite the pain huh..
"yes." Genie smiled.
"Hey Genie.." Aliddan remarked "how about for my last wish, i ask for your freedom?"
Genie got teary eyed "oh Al! you would do that for me!"
Aliddan laughed "Sure Genie...after we save Jasmine."
Neo: Hm, that's possible.... There's no contract... Fine print of some kind...
"neo.." Sora sighed "for once in your life dont over think somrthing.."
Neo: Whatever.....
Sora turned her head and stuck her tounge out at him, night turned back into day and they landed at the entrance of the town.
Neo: Alriht.... Back at town...
Alidden helpd Sora off the Carpet. "now to find Jasmine.." Sora looked around >"lets go there first.." she pointed at the castle.
Neo: *He got off* Seems like a good place for us to start.
"yea.." Sora nodded before taking off at a run,
Neo: *He'd follow Sora* I'll admit... From a distance.... The outside looks beautiful... But I can only imagine seeing that up close.
"Do you always have to make a comment about something?" Sora questioned, looking at him while Aliddan followed.
Neo: I don't have to..... I just do it.....
Sora was silent as they reached the castle and found Jasmine and a guy wearing red and black with a staff that looked like a snake.
"jasmine!" Aliddan called out.
"Aliddan..i'm sorry." Jasmine called back, geting shoved behind the man. "Princess...dont accosiate with these street rats.."
Neo: What the..... Alright you loon!!! Just who are you?!!
" Loon? i am not Loon, i am Jafar!!" the man yelled at Neo.
Sora facepalmed as aliddan rubbed the lamp "genie, get Jamine out of here."
Neo: I still say you are in fact a loon.
"Neo" Sora hissed.

enie appeared behind Jafar with jasmine in his arms."wish numbr 2! your making this really easy!"
Jafar smirked "Sorrry your second wish has been denied!" Suddenly a bird flew over to Jafar, with Genies lamp in his hands.
Neo: It almost worked.... Break his watch on Jasmine and get Genie to get her back over here... It almost worked except for his stupid bird...
Sorry Al.." Genie sighed dropping Jasmine into a pot before vanishing, the pot grew legs and jafar vanished, leaving behing a ominus laugh.

( i wa thinking...since kairi isint there...could Sora be a princess of heart??)
(She could be... But how is Asuka tying into the plot?)
Neo: Well, we need a new plan.... I know just the plan too... Let's go after him!
(well...Asuka could take over Riku's spot...being all evil and stuff...but we'll have to twist some things to our likings..)

Sora shook her head "Neo..We got a centiped heartless!!" She pointed at the pots, which had connecting and looked like a Centiped.
Neo: Ah..... Well of course, no adventure is without its downfalls.
"you got that right." Sora agreed, summoning her keyblade.
Neo: Alright... It's about time we send you out of here.... We've got our own business to take care of... Time to take you out.
Alidden pulled out a sword, "lets go!" he dashed foreward and bugain the assult.
Neo: Heh! I like this guy.... *He charged and followed on the assault*
"hey!!" Sora called, before sighing in annoyance. "boys..can't live with them...can't live without them.."
Neo: Hey Sora!!! Feel free to join us anytime....
Sora darted foreward, flipped over Neo and blocked a heartless that was trying to attack him. "your welcome."
Neo: Hm.... Thanks.... But glad you could join us.
" well i'm not." Sora huffed, begining to fight.
Neo: *He continued on fighting*
When it was done, 0 pots were left, and jasmine was no where to be seen, until Jafars laughing partacily told them where to go.
Neo: Hm.... Thanks for giving up your location.... Let's go!!