Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

Kingdom Hearts 3265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 3265

over a year ago Shadowsign said…
"Don't get snap at him," Izzy warned, only caring to speak up to defend Neo as she spotted the manor, breaking into a run to reach the door.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Xandra: Dont snap at your elders little girl!

Slenxo and Trixin: *Sweatdrop as watching* *whispers to eachother: I think a cat fight might occur......*
"Okay, that's twice." Izzy whipped around, Keyblade in hand, fire raging around her. "You are most certainly not my elder! The only memories I have are of pain and heartbreak. Do you really think I won't take you on?"
Xandra: *summons keyblade* Hey, im older that you so therefore, I am your elder, and also, do you think I wouldnt take you on?! If you get hurt, I cant feel anything, Im a nobody! Why would I even fear fighting you if I cant fear?!

Trixin: Yup, this isnt gonna go well.

Brb in 10-15 min
last edited over a year ago
"You really think you can't feel pain? Fine." She threw her hands up, sending a torrent of flames at her. "Let's try that experiment."
Xandra: Psh. *Shoots an aeroa cutting through the fire making the blaze go around Xandra* It wont be that easy, 6/7 days of a week I trained after every mission, while you couldnt even summond a weapon. *Shakes her hand like the "come at me" shake*

Slenxo: *sighs* O Xandra, why is your additude like this.

Trixin: Because shes Xandra, I think Ill watch this for a little while
"You have no bloody idea what I am capable of." Izzy held out her other hand, another Keyblade appearing, this one black and grey, chain broken and blade sharp. "You can't hide behind that cute little Organization coat." Izzy lashed out, her attack trailing ice and fire.
Xandra: *dodges rolling on the floor* I am not hiding! *has a pissed look on face*

Trixin: Xandra gets worked up so easily.

Xandra: Shut up Trixin, you act as if I cant hear you.

Trixin: Whatever.

Slenxo: *sighs and whispers to Trixin* I think she is getting a little to mad dont you think?

Trixin: *whispers back* Na, I saw her angrier and I still took care of it.
"Oh, I know." Izzy jumped up, finding a higher vantage point. "You're a Nobody after all. No heart." She held out her arms, waiting.
Xandra: Was that meant to make me angrier? Cause I already accepted that. *jumps up aswell once again making an even vantage point*

(Whisper Conversation Below)

Slenxo: Why are you just watching?

Trixin: Xandra, some where, I bet you she is having fun, shes always been the fighting type.

Slenxo: Humm.... You seem to know more about her than I do.

Trixin: Yeah, you were usually busy when she wasnt training.
"No heart. No courage. No loyalty. You'd betray your precious Organization for the right price." Izzy sent another tongue of fire followed by a sheet of ice.
Xandra: *Dodges and jumps up higher* Do you not understand, few are loyal to the Organization, most just join, due to the fact that alone, we are different and people dont like "different" and honestly, we would be aimed to be destroyed, as a group we are safe than we are alone. Still few actually remember their life as a somebody, you arent the only one with lose of memory! Someone like you would never understand! No matter how hard I try to describe it!
(hello?)
"I don't care about anything you have to say. I know the destruction you can cause. And right now, you're less than I expected, all talk." Her words were vicious, much more than should have been possible for a girl like Izzy. "No action to back it up."
Xandra: Do you think that it is I dont want to fight, or you are below the level I expected you would be, and I dont find you a good opponet. I prefer not to kill anyone, I dont want your friends hating me now do I.
(hello? o and if you log off, please notify, it leaves the other person hanging unsure)
i gtg idk when ill be back
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: It just means what it says, *thought in his head, "Don't be a moron"*
Trixin: *leaning against a rock then looks at Neo* I dont think she heard you, its kinda hard to get something to geth through her ears when she is mad, except for the person she is mad at. Honestly that one moment seemed to escalate fast though..... Im still not sure if she finds this a challange someone gave her or just that she was mad at me in the first place and then took it out at Izzy. Either or, she still gets mad rather fast. *Looks back at Xandra* And see, she didnt yell at me at all saying this, she cant hear.

Slenxo: Dang, you do know a lot more than me.
"I don't have any friends!" Izzy launched another attack, pushing Xandra back. "I can remember fighting and war and pain and betrayal, but I can't remember the one person who claims he cares, so how can I ever be his friend?" She skidded to a stop, surrounding them both in fire. "Worry about yourself. I have faced opponents far more powerful and skilled than you, and I don't care if your friends hate me."
Neo: I've had enough of this, *jumps in between to the 2*
Trixin: Huu? What is this? Fire? Why must I be dragged into this...... *Shoots 3 aeroa eliminating the fire*

Slenxo: Nice, I didnt even have to get off the rock.

Trixin: Whatever, this is getting annoying.......

Xandra: Do you actually think that it is possible to have an acutual friend for me?! Im a nobody! *Goes around Neo striking Izzy's blade*

Trixin: Yup, it sure seems she is in the angry mode.

Slenxo: Hu?

Trixin: It takes a while to understand the concept.
Neo: ENOUGH! *flash steps in between the 2 and separates them away from each other.
Dude, I love those two words put together, flash and step

Xandra: Sorry but that gi- *gets muffled by Trixin*

Trixin: Sorry about that, Izzy ticked her off. And once mad, its not easy to fix, especially if they bounce their anger off of each other.

Xandra: Mmmmmm!!!! *still muffled*

Trixin: Ill take care of her. Slenxo, can you open a portal?

Slenxo: Okay. *Opens a portal* See ya!

Trixin: Adios! *drags Xandra through the portal*

Xandra: MMMMM!!!!!
Neo: That... could've went better... *looks down* but, even so, I can't let the closest friend I have... Go into unneeded battles.
Arrives at the land that never was.

Trixin: *lets go of Xandra* Why must you always do that when someone is disobedient?

Xandra: I took it as a challange.

Trixin: *shakes head with hand on face* You always cause trouble.

Xandra: Whatever, she got me mad, so what? She needed disciplined.

Trixin: You have to do that type?

Xandra: Yeah yeah, say what you like.

Trixin: You got off of your training scheduled

Xandra: And?

Trixin: You didnt release your excess fighting.... um.... what is it o yeah energy.

Xandra: Whatever, I was gonna head there anyways......... *leaves*
Neo: *sits back* Man, like I said, I have be careful who I meet.
Trixin: *sighs and lies back* Sometimes Xandra can be a lot of work, she has too much fighting energy.

Slenxo: I know, it seems to be a lot of work.
Neo: Now, what to do?
Nea: Let's wait, we shouldn't advance without Izzy.
Neo: Right.
Slenxo: Want to play checkers?

Trixin: I guess..... *they walk away*
Neo: Hey, Nea, I've been wondering, you have power, but you don't wield a blade of any kind.
Nea: I've never understood too much about that either.
Izzy gave Neo a look somewhere between untrusting and confused, but she let the weapons vanish from her hands. "Do I say thank you now?" she asked.
Xandra: Yeah, this does feel much better. *Kills off 2 more samurai (nobody species) then 7 more appear*
Neo: If you want to. *gets up* I guess, I was just worried for you, that's why I stepped in when I did.
Xandra: *Kills the 7 Samurais* I need to remeber to do this at least everyother day. *Looks around and sees one Assassin (nobody)* After I deal with this guy, I should be good for today. *runs at the Assassin*
Sighing, she lowered her head, feeling tired. "Thank you. That does mean something to me."
Xandra: *Kills the Assassin* *sighs* Okay, time to get to the library, this is gonna take forever, but i guess it is worth it. *walks off towards the library*

(In the main area)

Trixin: HA! I won!

Slenxo: Be quite....

Trixin: My kingdom is smarter!

Slenxo: FINE! I call a rematch!

Trixin: Fine, but Ill win! *Begins another game*
Neo: Now, I need to know, if you can remember the name... Xeno...
Trixin: *winning sticks tounge out* Youre gonna loose!

Slenxo: No I wont! *Moves King Checkmating Trixin* Ha! Jokes on you!

Trixin: Shut up.....
She nodded, her expression unhappy. "I can. I remember him. That's kinda what set me off just now. I'm sorry."
Neo: Its no problem,
(Just saying now, I might not be here for long, might be sleep soon)
"I still don't remember you, though. And that, is just really, really annoying."
Neo: Alright, I'm Neo, we've went on countless quests together, and there's something else too. That... I... I...
Xandra: *on the pc searching* Okay, half way done *wipes her for head* they really need to air condition this place.....

Trixin: REMATCH!

Slenxo: Fine.

*About 30 minutes later*

Xandra: *wipes forehead once again* Okay now print. *about 30 pages print, binds them, and places them in her coat* To Radiant Gardens. *opens a portal and walks through it* Hey I didnt come here to make any chaos, so dont worry, I came here to give you something. *Arms in the air*
Izzy reached up, covering his mouth. "Yes, I remember all that. You told me that when you woke me up in Farside. I mean, I don't remember you before that."
Neo: Hmm...
She put her hand back down, giving him a sad look. "Sorry."
Neo: Alright, then how about this. The time when we first met, when I saved you from drowning.
Xandra: Hello?
"Why was I drowning? I can swim."