kimi ni todoke How did you discover it?

Jienbiebu posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 04:04PM
Hello everybody! :)

I would like to know how you discovered this manga :)

I've discovered it on July (or August) at www.onemanga.com (I go often on this site to read another manga whom I'm also very fond of =)

kimi ni todoke 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Gwiazdeczka said…
from friends... :D
they have pictures on their profiles at MAL,
and I ask one of them from which manga they come from
and that's why I start reading it :D
over a year ago Ania16 said…
heart
I like this snime show also!! I cant wait till they have more episodes.
over a year ago kahouku said…
heart
i discover it through manga... hehehe... then accidentally i watch it in anime season
over a year ago dramalover said…
I haven't read the manga yet...
my friend annoyed me, she always told me about it, and I watched it to shut her up :DD
but I ended up liking the anime xD
CameronRolu commented…
awesome over a year ago
over a year ago DawnDreamer99 said…
smile
One of my friends on MAL told me about it. The story seemed really cute, but it took me a while to start it. I think I actually started the anime before I started the manga.... It was around the time the anime was announced, I know that. :P
over a year ago Stephii_31 said…
when i was fisrt starting to read manga, a friend gave me Kimi ni Todoke. Since she didn't have the rest I didn't read it again, until some time after when i searched the anime and instantly became hooked <3
over a year ago kakukun said…
Well, my sister says that I've been watching too much Shounen recently. After looking back at all the anime I watched so far, I realized she was right. So, for a change of pace, I scanned my to-watch list (which were filled with a bunch of Shounen titles too lol) and decided to prioritize the Shojou animes. The first one to show up was Kimi ni Todoke, which was suggested by a friend of mine. So I started watching the anime ^^ I'm really glad I did :D Now, I'm reading the manga~
over a year ago Alchemistlover said…
Through a friend here on fanpop i wanted to watch something sweet and warm so i decided to give it a try!
Through a friend  here on fanpop i wanted to watch something sweet and warm so i decided to give it a
over a year ago IamKyon said…
I was searching for some Manga and randomly jumped into this one and then decided to watch Anime version too. ^^
I was searching for some Manga and randomly jumped into this one and then decided to watch Anime vers
over a year ago CameronRolu said…
big smile
I was really down for no good reason one day, and I was by myself so I decided to watch an anime. I did not know where to start. I looked for recommendations all over the place, and I had seen all the ones that were being posted. But I saw the title 'Kimi ni Todoke'. So I watched episode one and I was HOOKED. I am keeping up with the manga now and the story is like a roller coaster, but an enjoyable one.
I was really down for no good reason one day, and I was by myself so I decided to watch an anime. I d
over a year ago rararan said…
smile
I was in the mood for a light shoujo manga, and heard people recommend this alot. The whole "Ringu's Sadako" reference of the protagonist description intrigued me, so I decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did it :)