Kelly Clarkson Spot Makeover [Closed]

DarkSarcasm posted on Mar 01, 2015 at 07:49AM
Since the spot has become active again, with the release of the new album, I thought it would be a good time for an updated look. This is the place to submit your icons, banners and motto suggestions. Read on for specifics.

-Banners need to be 800x100 or a size that scales down to that. (1600x200, 2400x300, etc.) Banners that are not properly sized will not be included in the pick.
-Icons need to be square and preferably 200x200.
-Since there are so many fans here and we don't want to be overwhelmed with too many options, let's not go over THREE submissions each.
-Please keep in mind that fanpop still has their dumb text on the banner. It's a pain, but it can be worked around. Try to avoid putting faces or anything important in the lower right hand corner and the left edge. (Lower right corner: The Kelly text is 245 pixels wide and 40 pixels high, and will cover that part of your banner. Left edge: Anything within 20 pixels of the left edge will be mirrored, which looks super weird with faces and text.)

We'll do the banner pick first. You can submit icons now if you like, or you can wait until we have a winner and create an icon to match it. If you submit now, you'll still have the opportunity to withdraw or change it before the icon pick is made to avoid a set that doesn't match.

As of now, the deadline for banners will be Saturday, March 7. If you plan to make one and need extra time, let me know and I'll hold off on the pick.

Kelly Clarkson 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
'Heartbeat Song' banner:
last edited over a year ago
'Heartbeat Song' banner:
And an icon:
And an icon:
laugh
Motto:

"Everyone says I'm like the girl next door... Y'all must have really weird neighbors!"

"If I can wake up every day before I die and know that I don't have to serve anyone food or drinks, I will be happy!"
Another icon:
Another icon:
Is anyone else planning on adding anything?
over a year ago celebrityluv said…
I am so disappointed! I wanted to do this but, wasn't aware there was a submission forum going on!
The pick and forum have been up for a week.
celebrityluv commented…
I have just noticed that but, I am in so many spots I don't always come to every single one each week! :-( Oh well! over a year ago
MariahFanatic commented…
I did not know about the banner contest and icon contest. I would have wanted to do it. :( over a year ago
over a year ago celebrityluv said…
sad
I will still make some banners and Icons even if they are for the future submissions. I had planned on making some banners and icons for many spots including this one. I just didn't get to this spot in time!
Sweet, we're colorful now! Old icon, for archive purposes:
Sweet, we're colorful now!  Old icon, for archive purposes:
Old banner, maker unknown:
Old banner, maker unknown: