Keira Knightley Who is the biggest keira knightley fan EVER?

miniteek posted on Apr 23, 2008 at 02:23PM
Who is the biggest keira knightley fan EVER? no offence but its definetley got to be ME!!! no comparison whatsoever. if you dont think so say who u think it is

Keira Knightley 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chemgirl3 said…
I can assure you I am the greatest Keira Knightley fan. I spend my lunch break googling her jsut to see if I have missed some fact or event. I even bought Coco Mademoiselle, not only because it smells good, but because she is the new face of the product.
I people have even stopped me on the streets think that I was her.
over a year ago miniteek said…
ive got millions of posters in my room of her
all over my walls!!!
try to beat that!
over a year ago nataliejade said…
Ok well i LOVE all of her work, shes an amazing actress and i LOVE her style. She always looks prefect, plus she is the lead actress in my favourite film, Atonement.
over a year ago DramaLoverQueen said…
Keira is an AMAZING actress and i am a great fan of hers cos she stars in my all time fav films: Love Actually, Pirates of the Carribean, Atonement etc. But I can't say I am her biggest fan. The thing about her is dat she is stunning in every way- in her looks and her acting. Also she went to TEDDINGTON SCHOOL!!!Isn't dat sooo kool. Anyway, i wanna be like here when im older cos she is amazin!
over a year ago anaksunamoon said…
I love and adore her, but I don't think that I'm the biggest fan=(( I havn't seen all her movies and some of what I've seen I didn't like. Still she is so beautiful, stylish and witty, with fantastic sense of humour
over a year ago sissy92dk said…
I ADORE HER!!!!!!! But this doesn't mean that I'm a kind of fanatic, I think that people who spend their life reading gossip mags and trying to know every personal detail of their fav star's life don't really care about THAT particular star, just don't have anything else to fill their empty life with....I don't think Keira's happy to have fans who invade her personal life

But she's great, she's different, she's beautiful in her own way, she prooved that being a tanned Barbie with big boobs is not being beautiful, she's unbelievably gorgeous, she's incredibly talented, she chooses exactly the kind of movie I like (historical and drama) and what's more important she has a stunning and fascinating PERSONALITY!!!! I love her
over a year ago hippyjoe said…
Joe William Lewis is the biggest keira knightley fan ever if you dont believe me just ask her, she'll tell you.