Keanu Reeves ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Aug 24, 2010 at 04:59AM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Keanu has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

Speed
(1994) R
Finding out there's a bomb on your bus (which will explode if the driver goes slower than 50 miles per hour, no less) is never a good thing -- but if your demolitions-expert-in-shining armor turns out to be Keanu Reeves, at least you'll have a fun ride. Jan De Bont's "Die Hard on a bus" thrill-fest has all the stunts, explosions and edge-of-your-seat moments an action fan could want -- plus Sandra Bullock in her breakthrough role.

Constantine
(2005) R
John Constantine (Keanu Reeves) is a private investigator who believes in things that go bump in the night -- an unconventional quirk that makes him somewhat of an eccentric personality in a world ruled largely by logic. When a female cop (Rachel Weisz) seeks his counsel after her twin sister dies in what first appears to be a suicide, she wants definitive proof of the cause of death. But the answers might only come with blind faith.

The Day the Earth Stood Still
(2008) PG-13
In this updated version of the 1951 classic sci-fi thriller, Keanu Reeves stars as an alien named Klaatu who's sent to Earth to warn the leaders of the world about the consequences of their dangerous ways. Joined by a heavily armed robot companion, Klaatu informs the people of Earth that the constant aggression carried out against one another has raised the ire of an alien species, which is now threatening to exterminate all of mankind.

The Watcher
(2000) R
Burned out after failing to bust a sadistic serial killer in Los Angeles, FBI agent Joel Campbell (James Spader) retires to Chicago. But the killer (Keanu Reeves) refuses to leave the lawman alone, and begins furnishing new clues designed to drive him mad. To motivate Campbell to rejoin the cat-and-mouse chase, the killer sends photos of his next victims. But it's up to Campbell to try to save them first.

Henry's Crime
(2010)
Keanu Reeves stars in this dark comedy as Henry, an affable tollbooth worker in Buffalo, N.Y., who finds himself on the wrong end of justice when he's accused and convicted of a bank robbery that he didn't commit. After getting some advice from an old convict (James Caan) while spending time in the clink, Henry hatches a daring scheme of his own. Vera Farmiga, Judy Greer and Peter Stormare co-star.
last edited on Dec 05, 2011 at 03:03AM

Keanu Reeves 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nikki8green6 said…
sunny
I will be uploading Constantine within the next few days...