Keanu Reeves Why Keanu???

shingkai posted on Nov 08, 2007 at 08:03AM
Do you like him because he's a good actor or simply because he's gorgeous and hot???

Keanu Reeves 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blind_moon said…
I like him for both… but especially because he’s one of my top favorite actors.

He was really cute in ‘Speed’ and really hot in ‘The Matrix’, but he is a really really good actor in every movie! Like for instance, I didn’t like his looks in the movie ‘Something's Gotta Give’ but I liked his performance!
over a year ago House34 said…
He's freakin'n hot!!! He's an amazing actor too :) But he looks good :X soooooo good..I love him more for looking so good :P
He's freakin'n hot!!! He's an amazing actor too :) But he looks good :X soooooo good..I love him more
over a year ago crux said…
I can put aside his hotness and his acting skills.. the reason behind why I like Keanu is because I could relate to him in some way. We are both left handed, Chinese descent, grew up without a father, not only with those facts but I feel like we have a similar 'aura' maybe not in general personality, it's that in a way I could really sympathize with him. People tell him he's mysterious, taciturn, impenetrable, etc. and I usually get the same description.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we have this utterly deep destined connection, not like that. It's just that I usually dislike people who remind me of myself, but Keanu, he's truly something else, he really makes me happy for who I am. :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Faz said…
heart
wow........were do i start? He is way sexy and hot but his talent in his films outshines his looks and he is a very private person n i love that he tries to stay out of the limelight!! I jus love him.....................so much so that i cant put it in words. A very real actor and a humble human being. xxx
over a year ago bibianka said…
well I adore him cuse he is introvert like me,sometimes loner loving his solitude,he know debate about every themes,he is average joe like me,but on other site when he is with people he is so crazy in good way,believe he is great with his lady in privacy,he is well mannered,all around sweet person,with great personality that make him charming,his hot look and gorgeous face is just plus ♥
over a year ago bibianka said…
no I love him cuse he is absolutely beautiful person inside,that count for me,his personality
over a year ago jo_ann said…
He is so intense. He really gets into the roles body and soul and gets into character with his leading ladies. I saw the trailer, Man of Tai Chi -- his line, "You owe me a life.." was so believable. So I am enrolling in a class but I do not plan on fighting. Also, he draws you closer to him. I wish I could be in one of his movies because they are epic! Oh, yes he is hot, loves his family, and he can change his appearance and he looks good in Armani!
over a year ago abishai100 said…
Reeves is awesome, he's the new Superman. He MADE The Matrix great. He was awesome in Johnny Mnemonic. I think he would make an interesting choice for Professor X in a future creative X-Men film.
Reeves is awesome, he's the new Superman.  He MADE The Matrix great.  He was awesome in Johnny Mnemon
over a year ago ShortyC said…
I'm not sure if I can say I "like" him. But I have questions. Questions that deal with traumatising situations that have happened to me that I don't understand why and for some reason, he is in the center of it all. I understand he is a very private person - just as any average person would be and I'm not even sure if he'd want to have a conversation about it. I've pondered for many years on this - since I was 16 years old. I'm 40 now so you can imagine how long I've been in this limbo of uncertainty. I've always been fearful that he'd reject any sort of invite - because, well, I'm a stranger and that he'd be angry at me for even trying to speak with him.

Most people, well, women, would squeal, smile, wave, and be happy to even glimpse at him. When I look at him, all I see is pain, sadness, and loss. Things happened to me and to others. It made me realise that we're all connected as human beings - we're part of something bigger even in our small individual way and although that idea gives me slight solace, it also brings me a feeling of emptiness.