Justin Bieber Really girls?

pandaria posted on Dec 17, 2010 at 03:21AM
You wanna know why I hate Justin Bieber and you love him? Well it's for the same damn reasons. First of all, he's a symbol of conformity. He's a parent-approved, inoffensive, media darling. You just wanna pinch his little cheeks and say, "Awww... How cute." Fuck that shit! Kids are not supposed to be listening to that sort of crap, they're supposed to be listening to stuff that are dangerous, that their parents do NOT approve of. His music is marginal, his lyrics are vapid and his style is tedious; he is insufferably bland in every possible way. He's not intellectual, he's not challenging, he's not even emotional or moving. He sings about a concept of love that has nothing to do with real love, it has nothing to do with that emotion with all of its' complexity and all the other feelings that it can stir within the human soul. He sings about a love that is nothing more than shallow infatuation, which is exactly what his fans feel towards him, shallow infatuation, nothing more, it is entirely superficial. I don't hate Justin Bieber because he "gets the girls", because the girls he gets are imbeciles that I'm not interested in, and I don't hate him because he's just so darn talented. If I went around hating talented people, I'd hate Jim Morrison, I'd hate John Lennon, I wouldn't even bother to mention Justin Bieber. The people I hate, are the talentless people that make it to the top anyway. The people that get the fame, and acclaim that they do not deserve, because they are not challenging their audience, they are not stimulating their audience. I hate Justin Bieber because he's fucking BORING. And that's the reason you love him, because he's just this blank sheet of people that you can draw whatever you want to on. Whatever depth, or meaning, or feeling that you percieve in him it's really just something that's a part of you that you're projecting on to him because you need it to be there. He's so dull, bland, and inoffensive that he doesn't have to challenge you in any way. You can just see whatever you want in him because they've made sure that he is meticulously clean, that there is nothing that stands out about him, there's nothing that's special about him in any way, shape or form. They've made sure of that. I hate him because he's a big empty void where talent could have, and should have been. But there's nothing there, there's just air, and your perception, which is faulty.

Justin Bieber 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xxMagNumxx said…
Yes the kids should be listening to The Prodigy, Stones, Hendrix or Nirvana