Justin Bieber Biebersville Utopia! :D

ihateyoualllol posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 09:06AM
Come on people we must work together to make Biebersville, it would be like so totally awesome! Think about it, walking down the road with a Bieber song constantly playing, golden statues of our hero "Justin Bieber" everywhere, it would be as they say ... a paradise! OMG

So comment if you want to be a part of Biebersville!!

Justin Bieber 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ihateyoualllol said…
heart
IF YOU LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER SAY YES, WE NEED ONLY 5000 BIEBER FANS TO ENSURE WE CAN BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF THIS MAGNIFICENT LANDMARK, BIEBER WILL OF COURSE LIVE THERE AND ALL FANS CAN BE WITH HIM ALL DAY LONG, AND THERE WILL BE A 20FT TALL GOLDEN STATUE OF BIEBER WITH HIS NO.1 FAN, SO GUYS GET WRITING, THE MOST BIEBER CRAZY PERSON WINS AND WILL BE STANDING NEXT TO HIM IN THE STATUE!
over a year ago True-Belieber said…
heart
I BELIEBE! I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS, WE CAN FINALLY MAKE EVERYONES DREAMS COME TRUE, THIS IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!! WOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING BIEBER LIKE THIS, BIEBERSVILLE ... OH WOW JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!
over a year ago WHATISAMAN said…
link
We're sending this fucker to North Korea.

And no one can stop us.
over a year ago Dezi_B said…
blush
hey peoples you do know that is idolizing, right? you shouldn't do that no matter how much you like/love him
over a year ago MrsDeneseBieber said…
heart
YES.YES.YES.YES. I absolutly LOVE Justin Bieber, well obviously I am not the only one! haha..I <3 hime so much, I dont have walls anymore, [well you cant see them] haha...They are covered with his face!!!!!