Justin Bieber Wale vs Bieber, help me vote!!

showerheadz posted on Jun 18, 2010 at 08:56PM
My fave radio station NEVER plays Justin and now they have a video war on their site with this lame rapper. Do you think Wale's vid is better?! I dn't.
HELP ME VOTE FOR JUSTIN!! They will play his music if he wins. PLZZZZZZ!
link

Justin Bieber 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lotsamcgluvin said…
UR LAME. I voted for the other dude! wayy better video. Bieber is tired. It 'aint all that.
over a year ago Lotsamcgluvin said…
BABY video stinxxxxxxx. sorry, my opinion. That Wales video is HAWT. Never heard of him, but I like da song.
over a year ago showerheadz said…
Whatever. ur just a hater. Baby is the best VID EVER!!!! Plzzz vote for Justin on my fave station! Did you know he's nomitated for a B.E.T award!? that's really cool.
link
over a year ago hottiel10 said…
blush
YA VOTE FOR JUSTIN HE IS HAWT THE OTHER GUY IS NOT.JUSTIN MADE OF HAY U KNOW.WELL THE OTHER GUYS IS GAY.BABY BEST EVER I KNOW ALL HIS SONG WHILE THE OTHER GUY NEVER HEARD OF HIM AND HIS SONG MADE ME PUKE RELLY I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL
over a year ago mrsbieber35 said…
heart
Justin Bieber deffinetly gets my vote !!! that wale or whatever his name is video was terrible it was stupid and retarded. and anyways im in LOVE with Justin bieber so justin bieber gets my vote. <3 I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER !!!!!! <3 HATE YOU GAY WALE BOY !!! HAHA :)
over a year ago showerheadz said…
I'm glad I got some BIEBER LOVE!! I posted again to get more love. I need more JB in my life on the radio. NOT this Wale dude. He's nuffin different.
over a year ago thekis1 said…
kiss
i totally say justin bieber <3 I LOVE YOU J.B i would lay down and die for him