Justin Bieber HE IS NOT GAY

itme posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 11:31PM
JUSTIN IS NOT GAY

Justin Bieber 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago psychokiller32 said…
cool
He's probably not gay. But the rumor is a crock of shyt and ne1 who believes it is as dumb as they can possibly be. Some crossdressing loser with a lot of issues and way too much time on his hands to have a life posted a youtube vid of himself wearin some kind of wig, lipstck, and God knows what else, I stopped lookin then, and posted itas Justin Bieber admits he's gay on Oprah or something like that. So 4 some1 to believe that rumor they'd have had to do a search on Justin Bieber+Gay (which raises some interesting questions about them, unless they were trying to debunk the rumor) and then just see the results of the search, do no further research and believe it..by that rational, almost anything could be misconstrued as true. I'm not even really a fan in the traditional sense..I take care opf my niece since my older brother died, she's 13 and b4 JB she had pictures of that 20somethin doosh from twilight on her wall. That really pissed me off, I was in jail in the past and tormented and beat those pervs, and was worried about her...now she has a crush on someone close to her own age, and seems like a great kid....so I say f the haters, JB is alright w/me, I'm in a local fight club here round philly, if they're over 18, they can take it up w/me, don't let their bs bother you
over a year ago amerc5 said…
heart
YAH UR RIGHT HES NOY GAY JUST A HAPPY COOL GUY AND THERE ARE TO MEANINGS OF GAY HAPPY GAY AND THE OTHER KIND
over a year ago ihateyoualllol said…
Oh really?
over a year ago BieberFag said…
amerc5 Justin Bieber is homosexaul!!!!!!!!!! FUCK BIEBER IN THE ARSE FUCK YEH HARDER BIEBER HARDER!!!!!!!11!!1!111!!one!!!one1!!!1!