Justin Bieber are u justin's biggest fan?

bigbieberfan posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 11:33PM
no you aren't justin's biggest fan! I AM!!!!!! IF I EVER SEE HIM I WILL KISS HIM!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago R33V3S said…
big smile
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM JUSTIN'S BIGGEST FAN I SWEAR TO ZUES!!!!!
over a year ago smallsammi said…
JUSTIN BIEBER SSSUUUUCCCCKKKKKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago Tharaa said…
how would you know you dont even know me to be sayin that if i met him he will take me somewhere its quiet so i could kiss him yeh thats how much of a fan HE is to me and i am to him
He would love me so much that he would do that so go stick ur head down the toilet cuz i think thats where it belongs.. yeh got bared losa
He would love me so much that he would do that so go stick ur head down the toilet cuz i think thats where it belongs.. yeh got bared losa... sorry for being mean to the ppl who reply but i ghet really mad when ppl say they love him the most and that stuff...true?...
over a year ago bieber147 said…
LOVE STORY~ ♥♥ A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty and he said no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever and he said no. She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no. She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said…. You’re not pretty you’re beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn’t cry if you walked away…I’d die… ♥♥ THE END ♥♥ …….Isn’t that sweet? Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere on IM or email, outside of school, anywhere! Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. If you break this chain letter you will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years. If you post this to 15 pages in 15 minutes, you’re safe.
over a year ago caitlim said…
IM JUSTIN BIBERS BIGGEST FAN IN THE WHOKLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!#­1 FAN
bieber147 i dont get it why would u get cursed
over a year ago bigbieberfan said…
ok Tharaa seriously needs 2 learn some manners and REAL come backs cuz u r seriously acting like ur 2 years old! just shut up! I AM JB'S BIGGEST FAN!! and if u hate when people say that then u shouldn't say that urself!
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
smile
Um...I dont really know if I am his biggest fan.Maybe theres people that would die to talk to him but I am not like this.I love him but not like this.But,I am sure I am one of his biggest fans.
last edited over a year ago
um... okay bigbieberuglyfan i might need to learn some manners but you have to learn some comeba
over a year ago ewiz123 said…
he is so fake he lip sing only cause ya chicks think he is hot that dont mean he is a good person so think before ya talk dooooooooooooooo
he is so fake he lip sing only cause ya chicks think he is hot that dont mean he is a good person so
over a year ago breezyg said…
i am the biggest fan of them all even if they say they are but they are not beacuse i am so dont even try to say they are
over a year ago Luizas2 said…
Oh, yeah i'm a bigger Justin Bieber fan!
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
i lllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeee­eee­eee­eee­ee jbb iwould killl myself for hi,m so no none of you are is biggest fan
over a year ago 5starbieberfan said…
laugh
wat da f*ck im da biggest fan
wat da f*ck im da biggest fan
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
laugh
Hahaha you guys are funny.Your fighting about whos Justins biggest fan.hahaha
over a year ago nataliejbf said…
big smile
hmmmmmm idk...... yup i am
over a year ago lildiva said…
kiss
what no i am justin biebers biggest fan i love him i will do everything to meet him i love u justin bieber
what no i am justin biebers biggest fan i love him i will do everything to meet him i love u justin b
over a year ago keyko said…
big smile
justin im ur biggest fan
over a year ago lillianna said…
heart
i love justin bieber. i am his hugest fan
over a year ago jblove1034 said…
OMG HIS MOM IS HIS BIGGEST FAN BUT I AM HIS SECOUND BIGGEST FAN RIGHT NEXT TO HIS MOM OK SO YEAH AND DO YOU GUYS NOW THAT HE HAS A TATTOE OF A BIRD IN FLIGHT ON HIS LEFT HIP ANDDD HIS FAVORITE HOCKEY TEAM IS THE MAPLE LEAVES AND HE IS 16 AND HIS FAVORITE FOOD IS SPEGGETI AND HIS FAVORITE FAST FOODPLACE IS MCDONALDS JUST LIKE ME AND HIS FAVE COLORS ARE PURPLE AND BABY BLUE AND HIS BIRTHDAY IS ON MARCH 1ST HIS MIDDLE NAME IS DREW HIS MOMS NAME IS PATTIE OH AND THE TATOO ON HIS HIP IS A FAMILY TRADITION HIS DAD TOOK HIM TO GET IT AND MILEY AND HIM MIGHT DO A SIDE PROJECT TOGETHER BECAUSETHEYWERE SPOTTED IN EAST L.A AT A CHINESE FOOD PLACE BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING OUT JB SAID HES SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE HE HAS TO CDS NAMED MY WORLD AND MY WORLD 2.0 SOMEBODY TO LOVE THE OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO PREMERES IN 4 DAYS FROM NOW YAY YAY YAY ON MY WORLD 2.0 SOMEBODY TO LOVE IS NOT WITH USHER ONLY ON THE RADIO NOW IT IS A GREAT SONG JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO COOL USHER GOT HIM DISCOVERD AND USHER AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOUGHT TO SIGN JUSTIN BIEBER AND USHER WON THEN HE CAME OUT WITH ONE TIME THAT BLEW ME AWAY HE WAS DISCOVERD ON YOUTUBE WITH HIS YOUTUBEACCOUNT CALLED KIDRAUHL AND I ALSO KNOW THAT HE LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON AND BOYS TO MEN THOSE ARE SOME OF HIS MUSIC INSPORATIONS HE SANG SONGS ON YOUTUBE LIKE WITH YOU AND CRY ME A RIVER AND MOR SO KNOW DO YOU BELIVE ME?!!!!???!!!?!??!
OMG HIS MOM IS HIS BIGGEST FAN BUT I AM HIS SECOUND BIGGEST FAN RIGHT NEXT TO HIS MOM OK SO YEAH AND
over a year ago jblove1034 said…
heart
HERES ANOTHER PICTURE OF THIS CANADIAN CUTIE THAT I LOVE TEAM BIEBER FOREVER
HERES ANOTHER PICTURE OF THIS CANADIAN CUTIE THAT I LOVE TEAM BIEBER FOREVER
over a year ago sweetypie122 said…
laugh
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­sss
u fucken faget i say that because im sayin the truth but other people say bullshit..
go fuck off u mother fucken losersss fuk u bigbieberfan ....u r a fucken faget.....u think i dont know any comebacks well there you are...i dont really care if i act like a 2 year old at least i got the looks

fuck you biguglybieberfan
over a year ago No1SelenaGFan said…
I Met JB I am NOT his BIGGEST fan I am still a huge fan! I am the biggest SELENA GOMEZ fan!
over a year ago Qweellicky said…
wink
I like Justin ,, but Why did he split with selena? when they are in accord...
over a year ago selenkalove said…
heart
we are ALL Justin's biggest fans!!!!!! :) :) :) image from link
we are ALL Justin's biggest fans!!!!!! :) :) :) image from http://justinbieberwallpaper.weebly.com/ju
over a year ago sweety63 said…
Not big ! No. 1 fan
over a year ago onlyprettier said…
smile
I guess we will never know who his biggest fan is, but obviously we all are pretty close and love him a lot. Don't worry guys there's enough J.B. to go around!
over a year ago eunisse08 said…
big smile
This is my new way to get my daily hit of justin...
link
over a year ago nazik002 said…
heart
i love him!! =*
over a year ago Biebz4Real said…
smile
Yes, lol! :-)
over a year ago lizzy12 said…
smile
Ok u people just have no manners! stop cursing! whats the whole piont to that! do u want to know the truth... we are all justins biggest fan and im sure justin would not proud of you if he heard\saw the way ya'll are talking! show so respect and grow up! we all love him! and thats the truth
over a year ago alyssaluvsu said…
i am. i luv him more than any of u .
over a year ago mindlessb143mb said…
kiss
yes because he is hotlink

over a year ago wolfcat343 said…
big smile
deary dear the best fans are the fans of Dustbin Bieber
deary dear the best fans are the fans of Dustbin Bieber
awesomeness to dustbin bieber
over a year ago jbiebs4evajb17 said…
big smile
of course all the girls r gunna say " NO IM JUSTINS BIGGEST FAN!!" but we all r there is not just one of justin biggest fans. We r all just one giant fan mob!!!! So believe it girls know one is justins biggest fan. we r all just one fan and a giant fan a huge fan a ginormous fan a humungous fan ok!
over a year ago jbiebs4evajb17 said…
laugh
i tink wolfcat343 is gay! it sure looks that way. just sayin or maybe just jealous a lil bit
over a year ago originalwitty said…
smile
I want to be the biggest Justin Bieber fan and so have created both a facebook page totally dedicated to him, AS WELL as a webpage! :-)

I want to have the most 'likes' on Facebook for Justin Bieber so need help everyone!

Check it out here link

Would love to know how everyone thinks I can improve the New Fan website! www.justinbieberfansite.com.au

link
JUSTIN BIEBER ROCKS!
over a year ago RoxyMouseH said…
mischievous
Justin Beiber is cool if anyone says anything mean i will kill you cause jb is my favorite and if you say anything mean well better watch yo back cause i will get my revenge and for the people who think i'm bluffing there will be smack on yo page just sayin
over a year ago Qweellicky said…
wink
of course
dear beliebers i dont hate u i just like bieber jokes okay i am not a guy i am a girl if u want check my profile and just keep beliebing because its d**n funny