Justin Bieber What would you do in these questions?

mitchie19 posted on May 27, 2010 at 04:52AM
Answer this.
Just copy and paste the questions then start answering.

QUESTIONS:

1. Justin Bieber asked you out. What will you do? And where do you think he'll take you?

2. Justin composed a song just for you! How would you react and say?

3. You woke up in the morning. You saw Justin sleeping beside you unexpectedly. And saw you.
He said, "hey. good morning". What will you do?

4. You were Justin Bieber's girlfriend.
He told you he had a suprise for you. So he blindfolded you, held your hand and guided you to the surprise. He unfolded the blindfold and you both were in a beautiful garden. Like the one's you never seen b4 then told you, "You'll be mine, forever". and you both held hands together. What you will say and react?

5. You saw Justin in one corner, he looked sad. Like he's going to cry. You went to sit beside him. Then you said, "what happened?".
He told you the whole story that his girlfriend broke his heart. You felt sad too.
How will you comfort him?

P.S
Please no rude comments.

:) THANKS 4 ANSWERING.

Justin Bieber 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
laugh
1. Justin Bieber asked you out. What will you do? And where do you think he'll take you
say yes ! somwhere really romantic where we can talk and get to no each other and see if this could ever happen again

2. Justin composed a song just for you! How would you react and say? i woold probably gat the giggles(where you cant stop gigling) like i do any time when i amazed by how sweet somthing is(no joke)
and say thank you so much then i would hug him nothing interpropiate

He told you he had a suprise for you. So he blindfolded you, held your hand and guided you to the surprise. He unfolded the blindfold and you both were in a beautiful garden. Like the one's you never seen b4 then told you, "You'll be mine, forever". and you both held hands together. What you will say and react?
i would probably stay quit 4a mminite then hug him and problly get the giggles and then we would just saty there togeter 4ever
3. You woke up in the morning. You saw Justin sleeping beside you unexpectedly. And saw you.
i would probably fall out of the bed and then after i get back i would reply goodmorning back and ask him if he wanted breakfast

over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
1. Justin Bieber asked you out. What will you do? And where do you think he'll take you?

go with him(obviously) i have no idea where he would take me

2. Justin composed a song just for you! How would you react and say?

it depends on the song but i would probably just be overwhelmed

scream and call the police(maybe get an autograph)

this depends on where we are in the relationship

5. You saw Justin in one corner, he looked sad. Like he's going to cry. You went to sit beside him. Then you said, "what happened?".
He told you the whole story that his girlfriend broke his heart. You felt sad too.
How will you comfort him?

give him a hug and just be there for him

i know these aren't the best answers but its all i got
last edited over a year ago