Justin Bieber Haters, PLEASE Stop Calling Justin Gay!

JBluvr2 posted on May 24, 2010 at 06:21PM
Please STOP, if you really don't like him don't talk about him in the first place. He doesn't have a girlfriend because of his career. Justin wouldn't be able to be with her if he had one. And Justin doesn't sound like a girl, he just hasn't hit puberty. Is that so bad? This is a fan club for people who like him, so, please just stop...
Please STOP, if you really don't like him don't talk about him in the first place. He doesn't have a
last edited on May 25, 2010 at 11:31PM

Justin Bieber 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
I agree with you!You people need to stop that!You dont even know him to say that hes gay!You call him gay because he has a high voice which many of you say girly voice?He didnt hit puberty yet but it doesnt mean he never will.There are hundred of rumors but your wasting your time believing those and writing articles saying that he is gay.So please stop it.Oh and this is a fan club about Justin.If some of you are not fans of him please dont write anything,you can make a Justin Bieber club for haters but this club is just for fans.Peace
-Mary
over a year ago Jemirulz_ said…
i agree 2! He is not gay!da boys who say dat are just jelous of him because almost all the gurls in da world in love wit him!!! STOP!plz! i always say if u dont have anting nice to say don't say anyting at all! yes i do ♥ justin bieber!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
kiss
i wrote somthing lik dis then i got suspennded and they took it off but you write they need to leave
over a year ago bigbieberfan said…
kiss
OMG I LOVE JUSTIN!! justin sings about girls so is that enough proof?YES! I LOVE U JUSTIN! IM UR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!
over a year ago mammgmtuf said…
im a boy and i dont think justin is gay he sings songs about girls and im not gay bcaz i listen to justin bieber
over a year ago Missadorable1 said…
smile
heyyy how r u doin? anybody on here?