Justin Bieber how many posters do you have of JUSTIN BIEBER??????????????????????????

gracezselena posted on May 21, 2010 at 01:18AM
dicuss poster talk!!! AND J.B talk!!!!!

Justin Bieber 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tharaa said…
I got loads cant even count them thats how much i have lol.

over a year ago devon123max said…
over a year ago TroolEX said…
Negitive 4
over a year ago lala310 said…
over a year ago lheedielai said…
big smile
i've spent 2 hours to count it and it 1,345 posters stocked on my room!! my mom was so angry!! hahaha LOL and i have 400 stuff with his picture on it!!! hahahaha
over a year ago breyana1223 said…
heart
I love him im lyk goin 2 the concert yay!!!
over a year ago gracezselena said…
cake
I'm inpressed with lheedielai's amount of posters and lala's. I just became a fan of Justin Bieber so I'm on my way with the posters. I've got 3 up so far, but I collected 30. But I have about 50 posters of Selena Gomez. I'm her #1 fan! I LOVE HER!!!
over a year ago mileyfan17836 said…
heart
ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
sad
Only 2 :(.Wish I had more!
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
heart
counting evey thing that is hung IN mY RooM tHat HAs HiS FacE ON It is 654 but i StiLl NeED MOre
over a year ago mariofan97 said…
heart
Everything tht has his face on it tht i have is 2,473 pictures. im obsessed with him. really if u asked me anything in the world about him , i would know it.
lol
wait counted it, it took me 12 days the resluts are.... 5,732.. you might might not believe me i dnt care.. as long as bieber believs me. but i got some little ones and some that are not really posterz but..yeh...
over a year ago ang1264 said…
i have 1 but i am gating more soon i am still wating to gat like more and i am gating my hole room offff hem
over a year ago JayBeelover16 said…
heart
i hav3 65 nD most of th3M r fRom pop sTar !! iLov3 y3wuhh JustiN