Justin Bieber Kristen And Justin Are Dating!!

justinsgf posted on Jan 04, 2010 at 07:55AM
the are dating.. lol! kriste is calling him justybear and justin is calling her kristypop!

Justin Bieber 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JDB4life said…
smirk
howd u know
over a year ago bieberizmyhero said…
hmmm
Wat kristen stewart ewww if that true thats gross they r soooooo far apart in age
over a year ago BieberFever249 said…
worried
kristen who??? and i agree with bieberizmyhero cause they have a way big age difference!!
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
angry
For playing refernces, chill before the rumor spreads. You really think Kristen(19/20) and Justin(15) would date? You have to be stupid to say that.

Kristen is my 2nd fave actor, I would hate Bieber if they were dating!
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
And read what you said,

the are dating.. lol! kriste is calling him justybear and justin is calling her kristypop!

Heres my fix.

Kristen Stewart and Justin Bieber are dating...lol! Kristen is calling him Justybear and Justin is calling her Kristypop!

See the difference, I could barely understand, I had to RE-WRITE it to understand.
over a year ago justinsgf said…
i meant kristeb\n rodeheaver
over a year ago pmmjjluver said…
Who the F**k is Kristen
over a year ago JDB4life said…
kirsten the one in the video for one tme in thhe striped shirt and no they arte not
over a year ago rbruz said…
heart
she and rob patz r forevr lovers her gothic self would never date a poppish boy (although he's cutelink)
over a year ago KaityLuvYa said…
WAT thts gross i luv justin but ewwwww
over a year ago vampirelover101 said…
kiss
NO he's dating selena gomez of w/e her name is and Kristen is dating Rob Patz ( beleieve me i'd no im a serious Twihard!!) didn't u see my username DAAHH so fuck off about all this JB and KS dating shit ok well ttul peace out homeys!!
over a year ago jdbfanforlife said…
look at this link, link
Justin Bieber and Kristen Rodeheaver are just friends.
over a year ago justin4evea said…
big smile
yea i am happy bot that
over a year ago pmmjjluver said…
HE IS SO single...........
over a year ago justinisdabest said…
he is SINGLEEE