Justin Bieber the truth about justin MUST READ!!!!!!!

lisa12382 posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 08:17PM
now this is for the people who think want to know if justin is on this website!!!! and please comment and stop making a fool of yourselfs please watch until the end cause the end is the importamt part
now this is for the people who think want to know if justin is on this website!!!! and please comment

Justin Bieber 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lisa12382 said…
hears the website link
over a year ago bieberjustin96 said…
sunny
did u make that video? or did u just find it cuz i think its right but im not sure lol and im going to find out if it is true or not and this web site is not stopping my dream this a really big dream b ut i believe that i cant make it happen..... just keep wishing and wishing everyday and every second lol bye bye lol =) =) =)
over a year ago Mar_66 said…
smile
the video's on youtube she didn't make it :))
over a year ago bieberjustin96 said…
hmmm
oh ok well who knows if it is really true or not but im going to get to the botton of this
over a year ago justinsuperfan said…
tongue
i never watched a video......look at me....i am an insonicac
over a year ago pmmjjluver said…
What are you talkin bout?
over a year ago Mar_66 said…
smile
there's a video that shows all jb official sites and guess what? fanpop isn't one of them
over a year ago kendralegault said…
cloudy
wow.
how comme he hase fanpop if he doese't have an acount?
over a year ago lisa12382 said…
cause the opooser some how used his name and made a fake one and it wasnt hard for him to do it. i asked the oposer a question and he answerd it wrong trust me!!! and follow me on twitter its lisa12382 and also follow my friend Mar_66 too:)if you want more proof just reqwest it and ill be happy to give u more:) REPLY
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
ummmmmm.......
over a year ago jnnyfrmtheblck said…
prove how much you love JB link !!!
over a year ago Tharaa said…
lol