Justin Bieber Justin's GIRLFRIEND Elissa Sursara!!

iloveelissa88 posted on Oct 24, 2009 at 06:52AM
Im totally soooo crushed, I just read Justin LIKES A GIRL!!

JUSTIN BIEBER new girlfriend ELISSA SURSARA:

The story: link

and THEY WILL BE ON ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW:

The story: link

:(

Justin Bieber 49 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kaye_JB said…
are you serious??
over a year ago LadyEfron said…
It's rumor I'm guessing...
over a year ago omg44 said…
she looks 18 hes 13 ??
:(
over a year ago LadyEfron said…
Elissa is 21, Justin is 15.
over a year ago kcbartle said…
angry
i soooooooooooooooooooo love him i ant belive he has a girl fraind
over a year ago Tanisha-199 said…
tongue
no i am haha
over a year ago favouritegurl13 said…
crying
No,i don't believe that.It's just a rumor,right guys?I don't know if my heart can still carry the pain it will cause if it's true.I'm totally gonna cry!I can't afford him seeing he's crushing on elissa sarsura.She's way too good for my sweetie!Alright,i'm outta here.I can't take this.:'-(
over a year ago japet02 said…
hatersssssss.............
over a year ago Brittany2311 said…
angry
if she date him she going to jail........
how in da hell she could date him
she's 6years older than him.
he is 6 years younger then her.
justin(15) ellissa(21) don't match so………
!"':;/?+-+*%$#IT'S A RUMOR!"':;/?+-+*%$#
over a year ago azzir_16 said…
crying
i don't believe it!!
over a year ago Lauraaaaaaaaaah said…
He didn't date with girls about 21..
i think it's not really.
over a year ago iluvjb23 said…
heart
and not only is she 6 years older then him (which is two year more then the difference between me and justin, so there is hope)but she is soooooo ugly. justin likes alot of ugly girls (which means that there is an even bigger chance that i can be wit him (not that i ugly i just not prettiest maybe 3rd or 4th prettiest))
over a year ago dance101 said…
i cant believe my love has a girlfriend..... man i wish it was me lmao...
over a year ago justinluver303 said…
crying
damn i hope its not true!!!!!! i luv him!!!!!!!
over a year ago justine_28love said…
damn..i think that is not true because ellissa is 214 years old and justin is only 15 only..
over a year ago sdlugos said…
crying
I dont want it to b true! He is my LOVE OF MY LIFE!! shes too old for him! It is, hopefully, a rumor!!
over a year ago sdlugos said…
crying
I dont want it to b true! He is my LOVE OF MY LIFE!! shes too old for him! It is, hopefully, a rumor!!
over a year ago laura1235566 said…
angry
justin dates a gurl name selena gomez i have her on my myspace heres her urlmyspace.com/selenagomezlovesyou2
over a year ago soccerfanlol said…
smirk
supposdely he asked her for her number but she turned him down!
over a year ago bballlover352 said…
smile
that is totallyy a RUMOR!!!!!!
over a year ago missreid96 said…
surprise
what........................? OMFG!...HES MINE!!!!!!!!!!<3
over a year ago katarinaBIEBER said…
cloudy
ELISSA IS 21 JUSTIN 15............NO THATS A JOKE!!
over a year ago partyybaybe said…
kiss
well i guess that its his choice it dont bother me :D perty ppl like me dont need ppl like that :D lol jk
over a year ago emoluv_07 said…
angry
i cant accept that !!!!!!!!!!ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago Alay said…
heart
I Love justin so she better not fall for him! I'm seriouse when he smiles my heart melts! I love this picture because he is acting COOL! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!
I Love justin so she better not fall for him! I'm seriouse when he smiles my heart melts! I love this
over a year ago hottieNmbr1 said…
surprise
ummm... get a life!!! instead of being on here obsessing about if he has a gf of not!!! I mean justin's cool and all of that but yall need to just chill out with all the obsessing FOREAL!!!
over a year ago lowann said…
surprise
omg.., it's that true?!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't believe justin can do that thing
that is so lame!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
hey elissa hu u??????????????????shit!!!!!!!!!!!11
heart
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN
angry
shit!!!!!!!!!!elissa!!!!!!!!!!!UGLY ELISSA!!!!!!!!
laugh
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!!YOUR MY LOVE!!!!!!
I HATE YOU ELISSA
over a year ago jassy80433 said…
heart
You guy's just like him because he's cute i mean i think he is cute too but that's all you guy's like about him but i love his singing and i love his grait personality and smile!I love that song ONE TIME rellr bad too!
over a year ago lisa12382 said…
meh
i know i think the same way jassy i wish more boys were like him and mabe girls life would be better when it comes to relationships
over a year ago maimona said…
heart
hey jb are you always busy? its me maimona
over a year ago shashawna17 said…
kiss
hey was up
over a year ago shashawna17 said…
i love u so much ahhhhhhh so much i do i do
over a year ago Afeeqah said…
laugh
haha there's no way Justin can like Elissa Sursara! Elissa is 21 and Justin is 15...6 years different! gee! are u kidding me, Justin? xD
over a year ago Emily_And_Music said…
worried
ugh! are you serous. i think my jaw just fell off my face. im sad:[ he had said he was single!
over a year ago Emily_And_Music said…
smirk
i read it andi doubt they are together cos first of all she s wat? 6 years older than him.. and itwud be wierd if he was dating sum1 wayy older than him and he said it was a celebrity crush.. so when are they on ellen??
over a year ago ladyfingers said…
screw her, he can do much better. she sounds kinda like a pedo... anywho thought you all would be interested!! i found a video of him when he fractured it! link it looks like it hurt so bad! :(
over a year ago amanda15 said…
kiss
awwwwwwww
hmmm
hey jb do you have a girl friend oh oh oh im jealous harhar yeah 8s so hurt to your fans but 8s ok ive try to accept ds harhar just act you know i told this cause you know a lot of your fans are very love you k how about you do you love your fans?by the way its me maimona
surprise
omg is it very true jb i cant believe it she is 21 and you are 15 omg you like her very much? answer me please
over a year ago maggie5522 said…
cool
i sooo love you justin! cody is so not the new justin bieber!! i hope you feel better because of your leg!
over a year ago Mar_66 said…
smile
yo guys I think this isnt quite true..I mean..there are no proofs that JB asked for her phone number..even if he did..that doesn't mean he likes her or wants to go out with her.......I recently wached a video on youtube in which a 21year-old fan asked him if he's into older girls like 21 years old...and jb ancwerd: "I'm preety sure that's illegal!"...so....I think it's not true...hope it isn't..
over a year ago griffan said…
heart
i soooo love u justin u r so fine and so hot will u be mine
over a year ago griffan said…
smile
i soooo love u justin u r so fine and hot will u be mine? and by the way im a girl my parents named me that cause they wanted my name to be diffrent.
over a year ago justinuncuttape said…
OMG GUYS THE JUSTIN BIEBER SEX TAPE WAS JUST RELEASED!!!!
GO TO link AND SIGN UP FREE. GO TO THE PROFILE JBTAPE123 AND WATCH IT. HE IS HAVING SEX WITH SELENA OMG!!!