Justin Bieber Who Is The Girl?

justinsgf posted on Oct 10, 2009 at 01:29AM
who is the girl in justin's video one less lonely girl??? i think kristen rodeheaver is better cause sjhes not fat like the girl she has nice hair... i think shes too tall. When i watch th vid i thought she was 20ish... shes too old i hate her!

Justin Bieber 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sarabeara said…
I'm not happy with his love interest either in the Lonely Girl music video. The girl's kinda fugly. I know the song is about love and you're supposed to be all "awwwww" when you see it, but the whole time I was just like "ewww. That girl is gross."
She distracted me from enjoying the video.
over a year ago Brittany2311 said…
smile
^^^THATS MEAN THAT'S HE'S MOM ON THE VIDEO WHEN HE SITTING DOWN WITH THE CAMERA MAN HE SAID(CAMERA MAN)SAID THAT'S U ALWAYS HAVE UR MOTHER IN DA VIDEO AND HE SAID NOT ALWAYZ I'M NOT HAVING MY MOM IN ALL OF MY VIDEO!!!!!!!(I THINK THAT GIRL IS HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!!.)
over a year ago BieberFan14 said…
smile
DON'T HATE ON KRISTEN OKAY GUYS! SHE IS A TEENAGE GIRL WHO IS JUST LIKE ALL TEEN GIRLS! YEA, SHE WAS IN JUSTIN BIEBER'S MUSIC VIDEO! WHO CARES! SHE IS A REALLY SWEET GIRL!!! SO DON'T HATE!!!
over a year ago justinsgf said…
what are you talking about bieberfan14? i meant on one less lonely girl and kristen was in one time! so SHUT UP!!
over a year ago JustinAndMarisa said…
heart
sarabeara, I agree that girl was fugly. but the music is all that matters right?
over a year ago Prislie_JustinB said…
tongue
I hate Kristen..
lol
over a year ago mitch19 said…

over a year ago justinsgf said…
lol