Justin Bieber Amazing Opportunity

jessehoog posted on Apr 06, 2012 at 10:05PM
Okay all you Beliebers; I am looking to sell my Justin Bieber website I'm running right now. I update it daily and I am getting approximately 1000 hits per month. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to Learn about websites, manage something and have people all around the world reading what you post. There is an Amazon AStore integrated into the site, as well as Google AdSense, so with the right moves, you can be making good money from the site. I'm looking to get $200 for the site, but I can be lenient when it comes to the price.
Give me a shout if you're interested. It's a very simple site to run; just Paypal me the money and I will be able to transfer the site into your name almost instantly.
The website is:
link
last edited on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:16PM

Justin Bieber 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jessehoog said…
Dropping it to $150. I just don't have any time for the site anymore. Post a reply if you're interested and we can do it up.
$150 for Justin Bieber website receiving 1000 approximately 1000 views per month, a Twitter account for the site and an Amazon online A-Store. Not a bad deal I think. Send me a message and we can negotiate a good price that suits both of us.
$100 today. Make me an offer.