Johnny Depp Favorite Johnny Depp movie & why

XpsychotickissX posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 07:21PM
What's your favorite Johnny depp movie & please explain

Nightmare On Elm Street-
Freddy Krueger + Johnny Depp = perfection
this waas his first movie & hes so young its weird. & i know the nigthmare on elm street movies r definitely not known for their acting btu i think he did relatively well for his first movie & a horror movie. it was painful to watch him die but the movies still ahmahzuhzing(translation: amazing)

Johnny Depp 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blind_moon said…
Well I like a loot of Johnny Depp’s movies, and specially the characters but my favourite has to be…

Chocolate

Reasons? Well, first it was based on my favourite book… and then there is the fact that I loooove Roux’s character and the fact that he Johnny Depp is reaaally cute in that movie! lool
Besides I like Juliette Binoche and the director Lasse Hallström.
Ohhh and of course the best part… the Chocolate, honestly I have to see that movie with a bar of chocolate in front of me! =D
over a year ago Lawliet said…
Its kinda weird but i like pirates of caribbeans..

well i Like em all....
over a year ago stephens said…
I like Pirates of the Caribbean,Sweeney Todd and Benny&Joon.
The reason is Pirates because everybody found out what a good person he is.Sweeney Todd is the first time that we heard him sing.Benny&Joon is he played some of the parts of the silent stars.DonJuan De Marco is the greatest lover in the world.
over a year ago dolphinlover16 said…
Depp is fantastic in Pirates! He is also great in Finding Neverland. Those are my two favorite roles.
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
i really like him in Blow. It is sexy character and he plays it beautifully. I just can't stop watching this movie and at the end it is sad and you get to see a soft side of george.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
i think chocolat because, i dont know why but i just love that movie so much. he acts really well (of course), he plays as an awesome character.
over a year ago jecca said…
My faves are Pirates, Benny & Joon and The Secret Window. I love him in Pirates cuz only one person could pull of Capt Jack and Johnny is definitely it. Benny and Joon is just an awesome movie and Johnny is so cute in it and I love the Secret Window for it's thrilling storyline and Johnny does an awesome job with the character.
over a year ago Hells-Bells said…
I adore Johnny Depp! hes soo good looking!

Best movies i think so far are alll the pirates of the caribbeans and Once Apon A Time In New Mexico so cool!

i think he should get knighted just for being him self!
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
Sweeney Todd
just cos it is!!
over a year ago robertchaseicu said…
Sweeney Todd, Sweeney is such a sad character and I fell in love with him, I'm not sure how to explain...
over a year ago emma_728 said…
POTC 1, 2, 3 because I can watch them in any mood they are my utimate favourites!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
POTC coz i think he did great as a pirate and has a lotta personality i love his wits and charms too ;)
over a year ago lunesnyman said…
Oh my. Choosing is difficult.
I'm gonna have to choose Pirates of the Caribbean (all three) and, of course, Sweeney Todd.
Never knew he could sing like that. :-)
over a year ago London said…
heart
Edward Scissorhands, because he is so sweet and quiet and cute in that movie. So innocent....wonderful acting job!
over a year ago leishadepp said…
heart
I love all of them but if I had to pick 1 i would have to say
I love all of them but if I had to pick 1 i would have to say
over a year ago tfilar said…
John was fantastic in Edward Scissorhands
over a year ago JadeWonderland said…
Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland wins it hands down
Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland wins it hands down