John Krasinski John and Rashida together again?

abcd posted on Nov 03, 2007 at 08:10AM
I found this in a website and it said:

Via New York Daily News:

Rashida Jones (daughter of Quincy Jones) and John Krasinski, who dated in real life in 2005, play a popular couple on “The Office.” But the two weren’t looking likes exes Monday night at the “Shrek the Third” premiere, in which Krasinski voices Lancelot. Jones snuck in separately to take her place next to Krasinski in the Chelsea Clearview Cinema. We saw them sitting low in their seats and leaning against each other during the screening. And they left together before the film ended. What could be more romantic than watching Shrek and his bride popping out three ogre babies?

John Krasinski 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
hmm...well...that sounds awfully suspicious, but it could be nothing.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
i doubt anything is happening. john belongs with jenna!!!
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I heard about him being back with Rashida, but then I heard that he's with Renee... I dunno what's going on.
over a year ago LucyLover22 said…
so so so so confused people
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Renee? Wow. Now I am beyond jealous of her. Working with eorge Clooney and dating John? Man I wish I could act.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
LOL i think him & rashida are cute together, she is SO pretty!
over a year ago abcd said…
taken from Perez Hilton
"Spotted: John Krasinski and his Office co-star Rashida Jones arriving at the airport in St. Barths, sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com. Seems like they're rekindling that real-life romance!"
over a year ago followsun said…
I think Rashida is better for John. Renee seems a bit flaky when it comes to relationships.
over a year ago Kitzo said…
They slipped out before the film was over? That's kind of rude, man.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
k heres wats goin on:

john and rashida broke up and john was with renee but they broke up so john's single again
over a year ago abcd said…
actually they are still together
over a year ago smoore23 said…
John said he was never w/ Renee. It looked like they were together in some magazine, but they cropped out everyone else so that it was just them. Anyway, I think John and Rashida are together, but who knows?
over a year ago Office_001 said…
It's All Fake!!!!!!
JOHN AND JENNA $ EVA