Joe Jonas' future wives IS THIS OK WITH THEM AND YOU? J.O.N.A.S IS COOL!

capesplit posted on Apr 28, 2009 at 03:00AM
hello all of you i want to ask you this is haveing "SeX" with joe jonas a good thing or a bad thing i say bad because (I DONT WANT TO BREAK THE BOND BETWEEN THE BROTHERS THE FAMILY THE FRIENDS OF COURSE THE PROMISE RING AND THE FANS) THIS IS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO AWSNER THIS QUESTION SEND ME A MESSAGE ON TWITTER ( USER NAME: {CAPESPLIT} OR SEND ME A EMAIL POPSTARPANDA@YAHOO.COM thank you p.s i have another email but this email is for my friends and family only the email i just gave you is for my website but its ok for this too! ~CAPESPLIT~ P.S joe if you are reading this i <3 love you! and i love the jonas brothers! pps. allthough i whould love to see me and joe haveing it i still whould not i whould only have a makeout fight with him tee hee hee here is a photo i found on yahoo yay yahoo rocks
hello all of you i want to ask you this is haveing "SeX"  with joe jonas a good thing or a bad thing
last edited on Apr 28, 2009 at 03:06AM

Joe Jonas' future wives 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago capesplit said…
blush
sorry i put the whole twitter/email thing i forgot that there was a replie (comment) box how aquward