Jesus Post a Prayer

Mango21 posted on Nov 07, 2012 at 10:52PM
You can post any prayer here. Wether it's prayer that you made up or a prayer that has already been established (e.g. Hail Mary, Our Father, etc.), anything's welcome here!

Jesus 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mango21 said…
St. Gertrude's Prayer for the Holy Souls in Purgatory:

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the Masses said throughout the world today, for al the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen.

Jesus said praying this prayer releases 1,000 souls from Purgatory.
Prayer for Your Spritually Adopted Baby in Danger of Abortion:

Heavenly Father, you said, "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you." I beg you to spare the life of your unborn baby, (pause), that I have spiritually adopted, who is in danger of abortion. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much. Come to our assistance. Amen.
St. Andrew Christmas Novena Prayer:

Hail and blessed be the hour and the moment in which the Son of God was born of the most pure Virgin Mary, at midnight, in Bethlehem, in the piercing cold. In that hour, vouchsafe, O my God! to hear my prayer and grant my desires, through the merits of Our Savior Jesus Christ, and of His Blessed Mother. Amen.

While saying this prayer, think of a favor that you want God to grant for you, and keep it in mind. Whatever your favor is, it will be granted to you after you've said the prayer from November 30 to Christmas Day piously. Pray the prayer 15 times a day!
It it piously believed that whoever recites this prayer fifteen times a day from the feast of St. Andrew (November 30) until Christmas will obtain what is asked.