Jennifer Aniston Jen and Orlando?

CSI9em posted on Nov 20, 2007 at 09:15PM
On a spot there was a link that said that Jen was spotted vacationing with Orlando Bloom in Mexico a while after the break up with Paulsen I think. Is this possible and I think that they would make a pretty good couple so what do you guys think??

Jennifer Aniston 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TotallyAddicted said…
To be honest when I first herd about them two I was shocked because I would have never have put them together, but the more I think about it they make a sweet couple! My question is how did they meet? Because she's an American actress and he's an English actor, are they making a movie together?
over a year ago friendsrox said…
This is totally cute..i mean if she hadn't met John mayer..and he hadn't met miranda kerr they wuld be so cute 2gether!!! Paulsen was so not gd 4 her and neither was vaughan and i don't think john would be either. i think it's time that Jen hook up with sum1 she can actually spend her life with!!!
nah, i luvvz jen, shes 2 cool, i just wish she'd find the guy 4 her and orlando is super hot!!
perfect couple i rekon!
over a year ago BLUEGYPSY said…
no more boy toys, some real men would be better. now these guys may committment issues or with someone already but, how about Keanu Reeves, Gerard Butler, Kiefer Sutherland for instance? mayer lacked substance and a moral compass by the looks of things. his loss...