James Lucas Scott Banner!!

Leytonfan4ever posted on Feb 16, 2008 at 04:32PM
Ok i don't really like the banner i put for this spot, and i don't have that many good jamie banners and so i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a banner?? If you do, post a link to a banner you think would be great for this spot.

Thanks.
last edited on Feb 16, 2008 at 04:34PM

James Lucas Scott 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I don't have a banner but how do you get the icon to move? I tried uploading a gif to one of the spots I made but it was just a still image of the gif I uploaded :( I can help youi look for a banner of Jamie though.
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
link

There are a lot of Jamie banners on there but for some reason when I click on them it comes up with a bunch of jumbled words. Does it happen for you too?
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Yeah it does happen to me, but it's ok because i kind of have all those already..lol i was thinking a much thinner banner you the know the size of the box on the top...lol

And idk what's wrong with the icon because the LP & Hilarie icons don't move anymore, but im not sure why mine only moves. But im not gonna change it..lol because if i do then i can't have it moving anymore..lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ElliesOwner said…
link]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_up­loa­ds/­Mod­ifi­ed-­to-­fit­-ja­mes­-lu­cas­-sc­ott­-89­336­8_5­00_­87.­jpg­[/U­RL]­[/u­rl]­

I modified the banner that is on the spot now to hopefully fit the spot better. Hope it's ok I did this, just trying to help! :)
Thanks, but its way to blury, but thanks of your help.
over a year ago ElliesOwner said…
I like how you have it now, that looks much better.
last edited over a year ago
Thanks.
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Anyway I think we need a new banner. :(
over a year ago malikbarfield said…
angry
hey