JAM Will Karen come back?

marissa posted on Jun 02, 2007 at 03:41PM
If Ryan did get the job, that means Karen didn't.

Does that mean that she's coming back to Scranton? I don't see why she wouldn't, she doesn't have another job.

Do you think she will come back, and if she does, will she end up messing up jam?

How awkward, with Pam and Jim going out!

JAM 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I think she will, even though her new sitcom did get picked up I think. Well, why not a little drama for Jam? I mean I want them together just as badly as anyone else but if it's perfect than it would be boring. Although, do we even know if they're together for sure?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aquadrop said…
Stupid Karen...always screwing things up.
over a year ago jordygirl said…
I think she'll definitely contribute to a lot of drama/tension next season.
I HATE HER. Not just because she was dating Jim, but just because of her personality... anyone with me?
over a year ago chel1395 said…
If you seen previews for her new show, I don't think it's going to last very long, so she'll probably be back. I think she'll definetely be there at the beginning of the season, since it would be pretty stupid of her to just quit just because Jim dumped her. I think Karen may present a problem for Pam and Jim, but hopefully she'll decide she wants to live in New York and leave.
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
i heard she's leaving after the first few episodes...i think that jim breaks it off with her and she moves to new york (she had friends there in The Job)
over a year ago caintil31 said…
She will come back only to pull a Roy and attempt to beat the crap out of Pam.
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
she'll probably be really cold to pam (what else is new??) and pack up her things and go. or, at least i hope she leaves!
over a year ago broohahajke said…
I hope she comes back, it will make it more interesting. not that its not interesting already.
over a year ago broohahajke said…
ha ha i just read what i_eat_pidgeons wrote. That would be hilarious.
over a year ago shannieannie said…
ooooo chick fight!!! :-p
i think pam, with her new-found courage, will stand up to karen and tell her to get the **** away from jim. :-p
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
When she comes back, I can't imagine what it will be like for Pam. Karen wasn't exactly nice to her before, but now...
*Shudders*