Jacob Black What Would You Do If Jacob Came Through Your Window?

i_luvv_jb posted on Mar 29, 2008 at 02:45AM
its nite time- you're beginning to fall asleep then,, you hear a soft tapping at your window- you get out of bed and look out the curtain, there's jacob.
he climbs in through your window what do you do??

Jacob Black 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
i would probably pass out first... lol but that would be so awesome. He seems like the perfect person just to hang out with. and i dont think there would be any awkward(sp) pauses or stuff like that.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I agree with Heidi, I'd probably faint. But then I'd like want to spend the whole day with him!
over a year ago walker93 said…
First I'd pass out. When I finally woke up and saw him again...I'd pass out.
over a year ago chelsea21 said…
lol.....id show him my bed.....lol......i would ask him if i could take pics of him. thats wat i would do. so the pics i could cherish.....n i would ask him if he wants to make lil babies.... 4 realz. i want sumthing that will make him stay 4 everz
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
same here (not about the babies though lol)
I so wish that could happen if it did i'd faint too
over a year ago fickleheart said…
I'd probably stare like the idiot I am--especially if he's shirtless, which he probably most likely will be.
Then after the shock passes...
Whoa.
I can't think about what happens after that.
I guess that means I'll still be a staring, shocked moron.

Haha.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
I'd probably FEEL like passing out but I won't because I'm just not that delicate *LOL* I'd slide out of bed and slowly inch towards Jake, not saying anything but not taking my eyes off of his (but not looking like a dunce under a trance either). Then I'd ask "What took you so long?" What I do next would very much depend on what he answers back ;P
over a year ago jacoblove88 said…
Demonstration: *squee*...*pass-out*...*wake-up*(repeat as needed)
over a year ago pkrebelde said…
mmmm.. i think i'll mever pass out i wpuldn spend time in that i rather stare at his gorgeous eyes and body and then i'll ask him to marry me xP
over a year ago 88werewolfgirl said…
omgosh i have no idea what id do, though i prolly would start freakin out cause hes just soooooo hot!!!!!! :D
over a year ago sdc197 said…
I think you all are crazy. I wouldn't waste time passing out, I would jump in his arms and then we would get our freak on. Now thats a moment to treasure forever.
over a year ago Darkangel6 said…
i stare Blankly at him before kissing him and taking him to bed
over a year ago martemora15 said…
i'd probably freak out a bit (my window can't be opened...) and i probably woudn't recognice him (cause my picture is probably wong) but it would be kind of cool though
over a year ago xjohjix said…
have crazy werewolf sex ;)
cuz its probably wayy better than vamp sex
over a year ago musicandmango said…
Sneak back out that window, go to Las Vegas, and marry him and if we can't get to Las Vegas I'd kidnap him. He's mine.
over a year ago madasaurous said…
Look at him confusedly then suddenly go into an outburst of excite and shock and cuddle him tightly then jumped around excitedly and yes..
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
I don't think I could pass out, but I'd grab . . . pretty much my toothbrush and Twilight SAga lol and then elope!!! I'd get my uncle to marry us cuz he's a pastor. heck, I WOULD marry us!! Then we'd have baby werewolves and live happily ever after in La Push. ^^

I <333333333 this forum!!!!!!! but now i'm sad cuz this could never rely happen...
over a year ago twifanpire said…
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Sweetpea7s said…
Honestly...it'd scare me to death and I would scream until I realized who it was lol!
over a year ago jacoblacksgf said…
id prolly think holy crap hes soooo hot! and then i would just stare at him and totally look stupid. lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago foreveryours said…
heart
i would...
i dunno, i'd get REALLY scared if i didn't know him before the climbing into the window thing (like any normal person should) and scream my head off until someone comes running into my room and shoots him...

it all depends on our 'history' would be before that... lol friends? more than friends? aquaintances? enemies?

and then... i'd probably jst sit down on my bed with him and talk about stuff... prob hold his hand or hug him or something...

i WOULDN'T just attack him and rape him lol

i think i would treasure sweet moments like conversations or kisses or hugs... all that sex and fainting and stuff would be such a waste of time... ESPECIALLY if you dont actually know the guy very well!

lol if jacob was real (and if he was that kinda person) i bet he'd jst go door to door (or window to window) every night, hoping for the kind of reaction you guys have written here!!! hahaha]

lol soz for taking the question this seriously :P

i <3 JB
over a year ago ChickenMcPants said…
I would play with his hair. I luff Jacob Blacks hair.
over a year ago JasperizMINE said…
laugh
I'd start screaming and then freaking out and then screaming and freaking out and then yelling

and then finally when i realized who it was i would freak out and then get his autograph and then send him on his way with directions to my friends house so she could attack him
over a year ago soccerplaya35 said…
heart
I would let him in my bedroom and tell him to be quite and lead him to my bed and cuddle with him and take pics so then if i wake up i can check my camera to see if its true
over a year ago lapushgirl101 said…
big smile
I would let him in and we'd probably sit down and talk and stuff! If the ACTUAL Jacob Black was real, he would be a REALLY cool guy!
over a year ago Vamp_331 said…
sick
i would run up tew him n pash him hard out n then ask him tew marry me!!!
over a year ago crazedwerewolf said…
heart
jump up and down and all around then hug him never let go and keep him in my house as my awesome werewolf pet friend thing! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
*fan girl squeeeeeeeee!*
over a year ago crazedwerewolf said…
heart
oh, then i would ask him to marry me because he is TEH HAWT! and awesome. then would would make out, get married and have crazed werewolf baby making time!