IU [TRANSLATION] 150918 From.IU - A hated age of 7

MissDIU posted on Sep 18, 2015 at 02:27PM
Hello, my uaena family members
Have you guys been well? Well I have!

I’m back again on this day of 18th September. Time passes quickly right?
It’s been a year since I worr the fluorescent (neon yellow neon yellow) bandana at the fanmeeting..!!

Meanwhile seems like we’ve gained many new members?
Nice to meet you! Hahaha (Newcomers go level up to Mia so we can hurry and play in the comments section together)

It’s the hated age of 7.. IU is 7 years now everyone!! Keke (Blow my candles for me and put up fireworks for me!!)

This year, I had fun with each schedule, in the hopes of doing well for each of them and everything was going well and before I realised, it’s already my 7th anniversary, so that’s probably why.. But some of you probably already know.. 8 is actually my favourite number, so next year I’ll probably be mad with happiness..

Anyway, although it’s already my 7th anniversary, there’s still lots that I’m thrilled about. I’m not sick of it yet. Of being IU! Creating more memories together with our uaena, consoling each other, giving each other strength, appreciating each other and working hard too. Each day is good in a different way.

Thank you, I’ll make your days really interesting! I’ll make you go kkyak-kkyak kkyaleuleu kkyaleuleuleu omg omg grin shock heart-fluttering. Hehe my interesting album will be out soon I’m really excited recently because of the stress from that!! Even when I stay still, my palms sweat and my blood flows quickly back and forth Heuhaha Hope the fresh autumn arrives soon!

I want to gather more people and put up loud fireworks.. keke but I still prefer it such that we can whisper to one another and I didn’t intend for ticketing for the fanmeeting turned out to be a big fight, so I’m sorry about that.. Since it’s 700 seats this year, won’t it be 800 next year? Haha thank you uaena hearteu hearteu

Source: link
Hello, my uaena family members
Have you guys been well? Well I have!

I’m back again on this day

IU No replies