iPod How to download hulu video?

morgenmars posted on Oct 22, 2009 at 04:34PM
GetFLV can download hulu video and convert it very well.
Go here and download it.
link

iPod 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sheldoncooper said…
I tried, yes,i like it!~~
I tried, yes,i like it!~~
over a year ago elliebutterfly said…
I personally prefer to record hulu shows I like with an app called Tunebite. Among other things, it also has a screencapture function that can can help you save video streams from portals like hulu and a lot more others and save them in a format suitable for your needs.
Also found some tutorial to help u get things started with Tunebite's Hulu Downloader:

link
over a year ago lenord said…
smile
cool!~~
over a year ago BlackEagle1 said…
I download from hulu with riptiger, it is easy and fast. link
over a year ago fionasara said…
Hulu videos has heavy DRM, many programs which claims be able to download videos from it are practically not working. So I record videos from hulu in recording screen way. It will absolutely help record the videos off Hulu.
link

last edited over a year ago
Hulu videos has heavy DRM, many programs which claims be able to download videos from it are practica
over a year ago harrysneal said…
big smile
Have to agree that drm can be a pain in the back, screen capture apps surely works faster and better to record streaming movies and shows from Hulu since they don't really have to mess with all that drm protection.

There's also some Audials Tunebite piece of software that can capture and record Hulu streaming movies and videos:

link

This one works pretty good to capture Hulu for me plus actually works to save streaming videos from a ton of other sites like this one.