iPod How to record Netflix Watch Now Movies and Hulu Videos?

beyoonce posted on Sep 09, 2011 at 08:33AM
Are you a subscriber of Netflix.com? If you are, then you must have the watch Netflix movies instantly feature. And you can enjoy lots of movies and TV shows on its website. While many of you may be not content with only watch them online but want to save the Netflix videos to your computer for offline viewing.

Then you may find that Netflix videos are protected from downloading, so are Hulu videos. It’s not as easy as record videos from YouTube with video downloading tool. Technological difference results in most of this kind of program are not able to download Netflix or Hulu videos.

Don’t be upset that you can’t record Netflix movies or Hulu videos. Now the new version of Streaming Video Recorder has attached the function to record computer screen.

link

Why record screen function can help solve the problem? Because it can capture the video playing on desktop and save it to hard disk, it can bypass of the protection or encryption of videos. So you can record any locked videos while watching. And playback them later at else time or elsewhere or when you can’t get access to Internet.

Highlights of Streaming Video Recorder:

Record Silverlight video from Netflix, etc

If you have ever blocked by Microsoft silverlight videos to download, the recorder can record videos from it without questions. The program with built-in screen recorder enables you to directly download or record any silverlight videos successfully, such as record video from Netflix silverlight movies.

Detailed how-to tutorial:
link

Record Encrypted Videos

The videos on Hulu like website are usually difficult to download with tools, because Hulu prevent this. So the record screen feature helps you capture Hulu video in the same way. In another word, if you can’t download videos in common way, you just try the new feature to get the video from screen.

How-to instructions: link

Convert and record videos in batch

With the utility, you can record some online videos or TV at same time. And furthermore, you can simultaneously download videos off net and record video from screen.

All of these are executed by it in automated way to assure you of the most efficient way to record web videos. And after recording, just add videos to converter in order to batch process them into desired formats for viewing on the go.

iPod 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harrysneal said…
smirk
Pretty helpful tip I guess for everyone, I am already using Audials Tunebite to capture and save streaming movies and videos from Hulu and Netflix online streaming library:

link

This one gets me good quality videos plus I can also use it to convert recorded Hulu and Netflix video streams to any format I need for easy watching.