Inuyasha , but ((NO TETSUSAIGA))???

sesshyswind posted on Aug 25, 2010 at 08:23PM
In addition no the fan pick question which features the same topic, how do you believe the story would have gone if the Tetsusaiga never did exist? This is not an opinion based forum, because that was the point of the fan pick question, but post your idea, for better or worse, in the best fan-based scenario you can come up with. Just what would, or could Inuyasha do without his mighty sword?
In addition no the fan pick question which features the same topic, how do you believe the story woul
last edited on Aug 26, 2010 at 12:32AM

Inuyasha 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emilyroxx said…
Inuyasha would have died the first time Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fought. Inuyasha really isn't that strong without the Tesusaiga.
over a year ago Lucy64 said…
big smile
i agree. and sesshomaru would have both arms!
over a year ago arielle06 said…
smile
Tetsusaiga is Inuyasha's only weapon!! He'd only have iron reaver soul stealer and blades of blood. How lame would that be!?
over a year ago Ecspyred said…
Yeah but blades of blood and iron reaver soul stealer don't seem to be hurting Sesshomaru...
over a year ago Gigglepud said…
mischievous
But if you consider the fact the if the Tetsusaiga never existed, then Sesshomaru probably wouldn't have come to InuYasha in his first appearance. Though there are too many other opportunities for him to get killed~ so yeah, in the end, he'll still die XD
over a year ago wanae12 said…
if Tetsusaiga wasn't around InuYasha would have inherited the other REALLY powerful sword from one of the InuYasha movies
over a year ago chocolate18 said…
The.End.
over a year ago TanGiraffegirly said…
tongue
I totally agree with Gigglepud. She's right, he's probably totally screwed without Tetsusaiga. But had he survived all that, the story would have been cut in half in length, because we would have had to take out all the episodes/chapters where Inuyasha was focused on upgrading Tetsusaiga.
over a year ago InuYashaOsuwari said…
InuYasha would be screwed no matter what... I mean he couldnt fight Naraku at all...