Inkheart Series Inkdeath *spoilers*

funnyshawna posted on Oct 12, 2008 at 05:56AM
so...anybody read inkdeath yet?
what did you think?
i thought it was a really good book, and it was well written and the story line was good, but i was really really mad that meggie and farid didnt get together!!!
i thought that they were perfect together!
and i got so annoyed at the end when i was like "uh-oh, the books almost over and they havent made up yet!"
ugh. so...thoughts?

Inkheart Series 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
Are you serious? You read it! TELL ME SOMETHING!!! I will die if I do not know what happened. Some peeps keep getting this idea that they want Roxane to die and then Mo to die so Dustfinger can get together with Resa. Ugh! So, tell everything. Write down the whole book for me. :D
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
um...are you sure you don't just wanna read it yourself? well..idk...it's hard to summarize...
ugh. why can't i remember?? i read it just like a week ago...
roxane and mo don't die...although mo comes pretty close a few times...and no, i take that back. mo does die, but when he's in the land of the dead or whatever, he bargains with Death and promises that if death brings mo and dustfinger back to life then mo will bring death the adderhead.
so that's what happens...after a lot of complications and stuff.
ugh. im no good at summarizing! that probably made no sense whatsoever...
ugh. read the book!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Wow. How kewlio. I would have never guessed.
last edited over a year ago
yeah...you need to read the book!
over a year ago Andolion said…
I got an advanced readers copy at ALA. I loved it! I am so glad that Meggie isn't going to marry Farid but Doria I got really mad at Farid in the last book and was glad when she dumped him.
i really wanted meggie to be with farid! i got annoyed at doria for just coming in there and changing everything!
They were pretty kewl together. Who is Doria? I have to know!!!
hes this one guy who is the strong maan's cousin, that just came into the story in inkdeath, and out of nowhere fell in love with meggie!
over a year ago alvinseville said…
I am going to read it..but...from what i heard maybe not
no, you should, its really good :D
over a year ago sophiiee said…
yeah, you really should read it,its worth it.
First I didnt know what to think about Meggie and Doria, but then I kinda fell in love with him, well ,I like farid a lot but I think M & Doria are better together...and Farid is kind of cray...kissing the maids,and all that stuff.
yeah...but i liked his craziness :P
over a year ago xGeorgie said…
OMG... i was soooooo gutted about Farid and Meggie braking up.... it was horrible....
Even though Farid was off kissing all them random girls but the way it was portrayed in the book it seemed like he was only doing it to get food/info and the like off the maids...

But yeah, i was so upset... why Doria for gods sake???
over a year ago meggie347 said…
i still think meggie still loves farid deep in her heart but i'm only half way into the book
i think she still loves him too. there was never really a doubt of that in my mind...
over a year ago meggie347 said…
i finshed the book 3 days ago and i really think this doria guy has to go away and meggie to love farid again i mean just cause he only thinks about dustfinger and fire. Doesn't mean he still loves meggie with all of his heart.
over a year ago Andolion said…
I think Doria is so much better than Farid. Don't get me wrong Farid was totally awsome. But Doria is just better!!!
You sucker. Doria needs to get a life. Farid wooooo!
over a year ago Euri said…
I HATE Farid, he was mean and rude and he ignored Meggie for almost the whole time in Inkdeath, Doria really cared about her! I never really liked Farid much and he is obsessed with Dustfinger, its weird.
over a year ago viperveral said…
yes
over a year ago 11kia said…
i like that b00k , i thout farid and meggie made such a g00d cuple !!!!!!! (but he is a little obsessed with fire dude wich is a turn off)
over a year ago Blackwulf99 said…
crying
I haven't read Inkspell or Inkdeath I'm still on Inkheart. I started yesterday and now I am on chapter 19. My fav. part in the book is in chapter 18, page 180, pharagraph 3, word 1 or 2 (depending on how you look at it) becuase that is when farid comes in! I love Farid! My friend told me about the book and I said that sounds great! I saw the movie (Farid is kind of cute in the movie!) and Farid was awesome! He is my fav. character and always will be. And now you're telling me that (It was obviouse that Meggie and him got together some time.) he breaks up with Meggie! I would pick Farid over just about every other guy (except Murtagh from Eragon.) ecspecially over this Doria guy. He sounds like an evil little snobby-brat to me! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
WHY DO ALL MY FAV CHARACTERS EITHER TURN BAD/EVIL/SNOBBY (ex. Murtagh, Farid, Susan which I hate now, ect.)OR DIE! (ex. Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Sirius, ect.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago fenoglio_meggie said…
i just wanted to kill cornelia funke when i read that farid and meggie didn't get together
over a year ago basta_fan said…
mischievous
i know i was so mad i through the book at the wall it wasn't fair that farid cares and so dose she but she thinks he dosen't she broke his heart for a loser named doria. he sucks i acualy hope cornelia funke wrights another book were doria dies and meggie gose to farid for comfirt but he dosen't help her because she's a selfish bich! or just make doria die ill be happy then. don't juge me it makes me mad that cornelia funke did that, if she rilly wants to please the readers she would have meggie and farid get back together. i hope i hope i hope doria dies.

over a year ago Belatrix said…
Farid and Doria are both good...but Doria is too caring, and Farid loves Dustfinger too much.
But it just seems that something is missing! Kornelia Funke MUST write 4th part.
over a year ago Belatrix said…
Hey! I just remembered that Farid was kissing some girl (coock maybe)at Orpheus house! He is so...so...i hate him!