Ian and Kat What do you like about Kian?

WavelovesLogan posted on Jun 19, 2010 at 06:05AM
You are free to state your opoions about them:)

Ian and Kat 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MysticalDreamer said…
heart
i think that Ian and Kat both have this smokin look about them. :D they match each other perfectly on and off the show. Their HOT together. Basically.. KIAN IS LOVE.
over a year ago WavelovesLogan said…
Yes, KIAN ia all about smoking, fiery love. they have such great chemsitry together it's undeniable!
over a year ago IxluvxCB said…
Well I like that KIAN have smoking, fiery love and have SO natural chemistry that is undeniable on and off screen:) I am so proud to be KIAN and BAMON fan plus they look so HOT together:)
over a year ago MysticalDreamer said…
thanks for agreeing guys. it's definitely true. if they kill off Bonnie i probably wouldn't watch the show.
over a year ago samjhart said…
big smile
OMG they have this look. I can't even explain. They fall jus naturally together, and they both give the camera eyesex lol XD

But seriously WOWEEEEEEE
over a year ago aceg said…
multi-dynamic
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
heart
I luv bloody kian and Iankat lol they are jus too flippin hott in person?screen every bloody where mates. *pulls towel face out8 Again meh mum was right face towels are a blessing lol. Luv this spot hope we bloody get more soon. OOh can sumbody tell meh what we can um talk about in here? Since netiher are really dating eachother in bloody life *sighs*
big smile
@DamonsLilBird: finally you are here mate. I know it is quiet in this spot for sometimes. But let's just gossip about their hotness, shall we?
over a year ago AngelusB said…
I love their chemistry together and the fact that they are both humanitarians. It's nice to see how hard they're trying to help heal the world. Have any of you heard about Ian's Birthday thing, it's to do with his animal shelter and whatnot. Pretty cool that his fans are aiding him with that.
last edited over a year ago
I've never heard of it. But I do know Ian is a animal protectionist and Kat is a humanitarian.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
big smile
LOL @ACe mate forget about this bloody club lol I must be wiggin mate. Iankat have the best chem then comes Pina end of every TVD story lol.
over a year ago xDenYsaDenYx said…
angelic
I love them because they are hot! and that chemestry is way better than anyone's. Okay now serioslly the reason why i ship Kian is that Katerina is a nice person: she calls her fans,reply to them,maybe even have a dinner together, says Hi to countrys, has that Water Project. Well as for Ian he has that ISFundation to help animals and enviroment and he cares for his fans but not as much as Kat does. Also this Water Project is newer than ISFundation so Ian helps animals from a long time now. It's just that the water project and all the things she does for her fans are for people. And Ian he helps animals and the enviroment, he isn't so much into having a dinner or calling his fans.That's why i think Ian and Kat should be together: they complet each other Kat with the people and Ian with the eviroment/animals. They are like two hafts from the same whole. Just image what things would they do together thinking about the Water Project too (when they weren't a couple and how good that turned out). They match each other and i wouldn't ship them only because of Bamon