How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Hidden Hilarity.

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Oct 18, 2008 at 07:59PM
Well I have been watching the How I Met Your Mother DVD Extras and I was watching two episode with the commentary by Carter Bays & Craig Thomas (Creators/Writers/Produccers) and they have pointed out two things which I knew immediately I had to share with you guys!

Ok one-In Drumroll Please, at the very start of the episode when barney is talking to the woman, you look in the background and see Jason Segel with the cake, his face! Seriously, his face with the cake was priceless.

Second-the part that made me look at "The Pineapple Incident" in a totally new way.

Right at the end of the episode, Josh Radnor is alone in his bedroom and you see him collapse on his bed. Then his left hand moves into a place that you really didn't want to see it go =D
When I saw that episode I totally didn't even notice that but Carter pointed it out and now I just keep laughing to myself here about this =D

I will be coming back with more random facts later =D

How I Met Your Mother 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
I'm just waiting for season 3 to arrive. Maybe I should spend some time watching the commentaries from season 1 : D I have only seen the ones from the cast.
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I can't even get season 2 or season 3 until they come out in Britain. Ages to go until I get them, I wanted to buy them in the American version but I can't get the Region 1 Dvd's to work on my computer =(
over a year ago germany123 said…
see this is another thing..i wonder if i should watch those commentaries..as much as i obsess over the show i am afraid it will all be VERY glass shattering...

i once watched the making-of of this french film and you see how the opening scene was shot..namely in a big studio with fake snow and fake deer and fake backdrops and well fake EVERYTHING and after that..well it was ruined forever!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Sualey, you could switch you DVD drive to Region 1 but you can do this for only a limited amount of times (4 times to be exactly, and I also don't know if it works for every DVD drive). Don't you have a DVD player? With that you could switch off the region code and watch DVDs with different codes (and this would work... forever. No switching again and again).