House M.D. *The House MD Icon Contest of Spectacular Awesomeness* +ROUND EIGHT+ OPEN!

misanthrope86 posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 04:56AM
The masses have spoken, and now they must make icons.

Time for icon making! Read the rules or I will yell at you!

RULES:

1) You may only submit ONE icon per round, unless otherwise stated.

2) You must submit an icon that YOU personally made specifically for this contest and for each specific round.
DO NOT post anyone else's icons or you may find my shoe up your butt!

3) Icons must be in equal dimensions and no bigger than 400x400. For example, you could post an icon that is 100x100 in size, or 127x127, or 350x350.

4) Your icon must fit the theme of the round. Each round will relate to a character/ship/moment in a single episode of House MD, unless otherwise stated.

5) You will have a set time period to make and post your icons (probably 5 days). You must post your icon by the due date.

6) Post your icons in this forum. Chances are, if you don't at least post a link to your icon here, I will forget it when it comes time to make the pick. So please, please, please post your icons in this forum.

7) Round winners will be determined by a pick posted in this spot.
Pick Rules are:
a) DO NOT ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR YOU. If I discover that you have done this, I will never include your icons in a pick for this contest ever again. One strike, you're out. Zero tolerance for cheaters. You have been warned. Poke the bear at your own risk.
b) You may vote for yourself if you genuinely 100% believe that your icon is better than everyone elses. Please try not to though. Support your fellow iconers.

8) The winner of each round will get the honour of selecting the next round's theme. Awesome huh?

9) Not a rule, but just in case you need access to some screencaps, you will find large screencaps of every episode (I think...) in link. If anyone else has any links for this kind of resource, feel free to share in this forum.

10) You must have fun. That is a requirement.

ROUND ONE:
Theme:
Dr Gregory House from the EPISODE ~ 1x21 'Three Stories'
Winner: link

ROUND TWO:
Theme:
Dr Allison Cameron (as a bride) from the EPISODE ~ 'Both Sides Now'

ROUND THREE:
Theme:
Dr Lisa Cuddy in the EPISODE '5 To 9'

ROUND FOUR:
Theme:
Dr James Wilson in the EPISODE 'Wilson's Heart'

ROUND FIVE:
Theme:
Dr Martha Masters in the EPISODE 'Office Politics'

ROUND SIX:
Theme:
House and Cuddy in the EPISODE 'Mob Rules'

ROUND SEVEN:
Theme: Dr Eric Foreman in the EPISODE 'Euphoria (Part 2)'

ROUND EIGHT:
Theme: Dr Remy Hadley in the EPISODE 'Last Resort'
Due Date: 18 March 2011
last edited on Mar 13, 2011 at 09:46PM

House M.D. 110 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 110

over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
smile
ROUND FIVE is open! pietruszka has chosen Dr Martha Masters in the episode 'Office Politics' for this round. Please be aware, however, that not all of us have been able to see season 7 episodes, so if there is anything very spoilery about Masters, I would ask that out of courtesy to others, you do not choose to use that spoilery information in your icon making. The likelihood of that happening is very, very low, but I thought I would just remind people, just in case.
over a year ago crazy_S_ said…
meh
I love 13 so i dont like her ....
I love 13 so i dont like her ....
over a year ago Mel_52 said…
Mine. :)
I'm not too fussed about her either, and I wish Thirteen would come back, but maybe I'll warm to her ...
Although her hair and stuff is great material for icon-making! ;D
Mine. :)
I'm not too fussed about her either, and I wish Thirteen would come back, but maybe I'll wa
over a year ago Kaelity said…
smile
If i can join, here is mine :
If i can join, here is mine :
over a year ago pietruszka said…
crazy_S_, wrong episode!
over a year ago InesHameron said…
big smile
mine:
mine:
love her eyes
love her eyes
over a year ago Aivi said…
sad
Damn, I wanted to be part of the next round... :/ Oh well, maybe next time.
Damn, Ok .... ehh, I guess I won´t join this round.
over a year ago caramelmilk said…
..... =)
..... =)
over a year ago mia-iker said…
heart
i like s 3>
i like s 3>
smile
You can still add something if you want Aivi. I won't be able to get the pick up anytime soon, so I accept any and all entries up until the pick is made.
I think she meant that she wanted to join before she knew we had to icon Martha ...^^°
last edited over a year ago
Oooooooooh...
big smile
Yeah, that's what I meant. XD
The Icon I made 6 days ago and posted on MM spot: link
The icon mia-iker submitted 4 days ago: link

Hmm... Doesn't it look familiar to you?
^ That probably could have been done privately...

mia-iker, as the rules clearly state, you must make your own icon, not post other people's. Unless you submit another icon that you yourself made within the next few hours, you will not be able to enter this round.
smile
Round SIX will not be open until early 2011. Over the holiday period, Fanpop tends to be a little inactive. So in early 2011, I will open up round six. The winner of round five will still get to choose the round six theme. Once that winner has been identified, they can feel free to contact me about the round 6 theme at any time.
sad
Early 2011? Damn, that's too long...
crying
Yeah, that´s so long!!! But btw, misanthrope and aivi i love ur profile-icons u have at the moment!!!!!
When will start the next round????!!!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Is the topic still going to be House & Cuddy in Mob Rules? If so here is my icon. If not, I'll change it when the round officially begins.
Is the topic still going to be House & Cuddy in Mob Rules? If so here is my icon. If not, I'll change
smile
Thats fine if you post it now. I'm going to officially open it in a couple of days. I just need a little more time to finish up some other things. Thanks everyone for waiting.
big smile
Round six, yay. x'3
I'll work on it now, I might forget it later. XD

DONE.
Not my best, but... What the hell. XD
Round six, yay. x'3
I'll work on it now, I might forget it later. XD

DONE.
Not my best, but... W
smile
OK, ROUND SIX is officially OPEN! WOOT! Sorry for the delay, but I had to take over a couple of spot icon/banner contests for various reasons. But round six is now officially open for just under a week so that people can get back into it. Both Aivi's and NCIS_Addict_87's icons count of course!

So get creating people!
over a year ago Kaelity said…
Here is mine :)
Here is mine :)
over a year ago Sopheve said…
Mine:)
Mine:)
smile
^I believe your icon has to be equal dimensions, which means same width and height (not bigger than 400px x 400px) + it has to be from the episode "Mob Rules" -> link
smile
Mine :D

Mine :D
I made this one but I didn't realise it's almost the same cap as Kaelity's. I'll try and change it soon.
I made this one but I didn't realise it's almost the same cap as Kaelity's. I'll try and change it so
smile
I'll leave this open a little bit longer (an extra day maybe...) so that people can get some late entries in.
tongue
Poo.
Poo.
smile
Sorry for the delay y'all. Just waiting for Kaelity to get back to me about picking the next round's theme.
big smile
ROUND SEVEN IS OPEN!
monkey
I didn't like the outcome.
So it's black and white. XD
I didn't like the outcome.
So it's black and white. XD
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Mine.
Mine.
Since there are only 2 entries and I haven't had time to make one, I'm gonna leave this open for an extra day.
Mine:
Mine:
is it too late for me still to enter?
is it too late for me still to enter?
big smile
Nope! I'm actually pretty busy today so I'm hoping to get the pick up in a few hours. Any entries up until the pick goes up will be happily accepted!
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
My icon didn't really come out as expected, but I hope you guys like it anyways. I didn't really know what else to do with it.

My icon didn't really come out as expected, but I hope you guys like it anyways.  I didn't really kno
over a year ago h2o-fen-site said…
Mine:
Mine:
big smile
Good lord, sorry about the delay!

Round 8 is open! Get your Thirteen icons in! Remember that you must use images from the episode 'Last Resort' in this round.
hmmm
Hm....
Hm....
over a year ago Seddy said…
May I participate? :O Please, please, please?
*I'll kill you if you say 'no'* =9
angelic
NO.

Just kidding xD Everyone may participate.
I know, it's not my contest. I'm answering anyways, because I'm so badass.
big smile
Of course Seddy! This is an open contest! Anyone who wants to participate just needs to make and post an icon before the due date!