House M.D. The House MD Spot [PARTY!]

jameswilson posted on May 25, 2008 at 06:42AM
UPDATE!
The last party - Welcome everyone! I hope to bring this party back for one more, final hurrah before the end of the series! When it came in to being we were still in season four - Amber was still alive, House and Cuddy had not yet kissed (well, on screen anyway), the new team was just starting to wiggle their way into our hearts - it was a simpler time. Now it's time to say goodbye! So let's party it up, raise our glasses to Amber and Kutner, and celebrate HOUSE M.D. and the awesome fans that populate this spot - the fans who come here to obsess with everyone else who shares an unyeilding passion for our favorite limping doctor (and his best friend Wilson cough)!

-jameswilson 5/17/12

P.S. I hope to see some of my old friends here as well as new ones! I know there have been many generations of Fanpop, I hope to meet you all here!

FYI This has become more than just a declaration of my love for this spot and the people on it! It's kind of a party now - everyone's welcome to come and chat and be silly. So come on in and join the fun!

This spot is definitely my all time favorite place to be on this website and, since I can't seem to sleep tonight, I thought I'd try to give you guys an idea of why I love it here so much.
:]

I love all of the really interesting picks and soapbox articles here.
I love the wide array of talented icon and wallpaper makers we have.
I love the huge amount of fanvids that are here, and the fact that no one complains about them like on the Lost spot.
I love the fact that everyone here gets along and there aren't any fights like there can be elsewhere.
I love oldmovie's awesome picks and great Munchuasen's article.
I love misanthrope's ridiculous amount of awesome picture contributions and general niceness to all.
I love amberRocks' avid love for Amber.
I love that tubby2002 has been here longer than most of us can even remember.
I love EverybodyLies and Tuscaloosa ;]
I love cinders, ineedcoffee, misanthrope86, and obsessedwithmd for making me icons.
I also love mimika_s and Romster17 and PotterGal and every single other person who I failed to mention by name (because I'm tired) just because they're all so cool.
But mostly, I love the fact that we can all come here and be obsessed with House without anyone calling us weird or crazy.

We all know that we're the coolest spot around, so I thought I'd just share a little pride out loud ;]

Love, jameswilson

GUEST LIST (PEOPLE WHO HAVE STOPPED BY SO FAR)
I'm changing this list a little because I've gotten to know some of you a lot better!

babybell, a really awesome member of the spot, you should really get to know her.
immunity, one of my favorite people to talk to around here, hopefully yours too!
Nifflehim, who's obviously a total sweetheart.
heeeresjoyce, who misdiagnosed me with Lupus ;]
Cuddles, who is totally coming to visit me this summer!
ElLoWmOnKeYaY, another new member to the spot!
pollyloveshouse, who we all know and love, and who is writing a really great story about us!
tatia, who we just found out is mimika_s's little sister!
caitlin_jayne, who's new to the party!
Huddyaddict12, who's new to the site!
Chandlerfan, who's new to the party!
cocacola, who's pretty awesome and just started partying with us!
I've really enjoyed talking about the Olympics with house_whatelse and HuddJenthro :]

Dances around and throws pretzel pieces at oldmovie

last edited on May 18, 2012 at 01:27AM

House M.D. 5633 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 5633

over a year ago Immunity said…
I had a good day, tomorrow I´ll go and cut my long hair very short! xD
*dances around with enjoyhuddy*
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
really?oh wow!and are you happy about this??bacause if I was you was screaming out loud:Ilove my hair too much!!!
*enjoys the dance with Immunity*
Yay, I´m happy :D
With the long hair it gets so hot in summer, short hair is way better. :D
yeah,you're right but as I said I love my hair too much...anyway i'm going to cut it at the and of summer so i'll be ready for school!!!eheh
lol
okay xD Anyway I´m excited... *gg*
I hope I won´t regret the decision.
no think you won't!!!are you going to the beach or are you still going to school???Imade this question because most of you are having some exams so I was just thinking about it...
I go to university. I have 3 months holidays now, but unfortunately there are still exams :(
Like my sister...unfortunately she'll came back tomorrow XDXD I said unfortunately because sometimes she's really boring and annoying...sorry but I've to go now or my mother will be very angry for this ...before I go , can you give me your e-mail??I'd like to add you into my list!!
last edited over a year ago
Sure :)
t-went-y@life.de

do you have msn?
yes,I've or I think I didn't asked to you that question right??eheh

ok, I added you!!

sorry but now really ave to go,it's a quarter past midnight and I need to get some sleep because tomorrow will be a very hard day...Oh and I think you will look very good with your new hairstyle tomorrow,even if I'll not see you..

anyway...have a nice night!!
*gives Immunity the Goodnihgt-Kiss*
*smiles*
Nice dreams about House ;]
Hi!!!I just wanted to say hello to everybody...my sister is coming back from Rome and so I'm really happy!!!!But what about the Emmys????I just read the "Emmys suck" post so I just wanted to know more about that...
over a year ago jameswilson said…
Hey guys!
I'm sorry that I haven't been around - it's been a ridiculously busy week.

I hope everyone is wonderful!
Hey jameswilson!!
:D We already missed you.
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
GOOD DAY SIRS.
hey hi everybody !!
over a year ago busanbusan said…
Laura! That's probably because none of RSL, Anne Dudek or Lisa Edelstein got nominated :(
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Hello!Is anyone here?
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
yep, im here :)

Ive been on this island of the east coast of Australia called Dunk island for 9 days and it was soo cool!!! but very expensive!!! the weather was amazing for 4 days, then it rained the rest of the time and i discovered i have a hidden talent for squash!! it was cool though... now im staying at my uncles house in far north Cairns, which is north-east Australia and he has 2 little girls (3 and 5) who are really sweet (if scary!!)...

how are you amberRocks??
Fine!!!A little annoyed because RSL and Anne Dudek didn't get nominated,but thats another story!I spent my days watching house and greys repeats.I will go on vacation too in a couple of weeks!
cool, where are you going??

bummer bout RSL and anne dudek, they did so well this season!
To the sea!!!An island to be clear!!!
Oh and I learned something about episode 6!Do you want to be spoiled???
hell yeah!!! is it a good or bad spoiler????
A good one!I read that wait for it......*SPOILER*Episode 6 will focus on chase and cameron!Cameron will have a case on her own and we will learn how her and Chases relationship is at this point.Note:There is a possibility that House will still be in a roadtrip with wilson so we will focus completly on Chase and Cameron.*SPOILER*
wow!!! that sounds so cool!! i cannot wait for S5!!!
*spoiler*
oh btw, i read your spoilers bout 13 getting fired, please please please please please!!!! no!!!! it cant be!!!!!!! BUT, on the bright side... could, in a way, lead to thutner.... distraught 13... kutner's there.... i can hope xD
*spoiler*
You are a little behind...
Turns out that....*SPOILER*13 will get fired for like 10 minutes of the episode because she is doing drugs and sleeping with strangers because she learned she has huntingtons..."*SPOILERS*
AAAH!! lol i was behind!!!!! and lol!!!! i love 13... i guess if its strangers it wont be kutner :'( at that time anyway :)

*SPOILERS* do you reckon House will find out she has Huntington's and hire her back, dunno why, just seems like a backwards House kinda thing to do...
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*Who knows?I don't really care since hes gonna hire her back...Let me tell you that I don't like the direction of the show for the upcoming season...Too much focus on 13 and the house and wilson thing seems so pointless since its obvios they are gonna make up evntually.(In 6 episodes to be presise)And there the PI thing thas comming...I don't know...*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
i dunno, i dont mind it... i think if they focus too much on House then they will just run out of things... i think learning more bout the other characters could be cool, and i like 13 :) also with the House/Wilson thing i think it should be good cos they always have such good banter!!! plus it will be good to see more wilson... lol i guess im just an optimist xD *SPOILER*
Tell me when you read it to delete the post because its hard for anyone to ignore that post and contains a lot of spoilers.
the link didnt work...

*SPOILER* lol i CANNOT WAIT for denny in greys lol he was my fav character for aaaagess.... then they killed him :( then i love addison, and they took her off to PP(which i am now hooked on as well) *SPOILER*

what did u mean by the last line of that post?? "So who do you think is he talking about?
Cole,the PI or ambers ghost,halluninations,something"
*SPOILER*Didn't you notice????:"this coming season he will bring back three of the five as regulars, with a fourth playing a recurring role."*SPOILER*
*SPOILER* oh, i just assumed it was taub, 13, kutner and amber... good point lol

i want it to be cole!! i miss him!!

*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
There is that possibility!There is also the possibity that the journalist was comfused and ment the PI.As for Amber I don't think so and I will really stop kidding myself and admit that there is not a slittest chance!"*SPOILER*
*SPOILER* im not really looking forward to the PI, they just keep changing characters!! They need to settle for a little while, like seasons 1, 2 and 3. we know 13 wont be around much longer which means 2 more changes already... everything keeps changing too much!! im like House! I hate change!! although saying that i love the new characters (cept taub) so i cant really complain... *SPOILER*
Anyway do you want to talk about greys?I love that denny is going to be back!They say that izzie is going to have tumor and that she will imagine him!Perfect???
i know!! I reckon izzie wont be round much longer, the whole Heigl emmy drama... i heard rumours they may scrap PP and bring addie back to seattle, you thoughts??

lol ive been catching up on the rpg, ive been reading for 3 hours now!!!
I've never heard of this before!Addie for ever!We will see!I hate PP!It's not good...Oh and I think lexie is ment to replace izzie.

3 hours!!!OMG!
its on the greys insider website i think... i deffo saw it somewhere... and i prefer lexie to izzie anyways, what do you think of lexie/george???

and lol yeh, i only have 8 pages left xD from like 50 lol
I love gexie!!!They are so sweet and cutie!Squee!And they already leaving together!!!But he did slept with her sister before and I think that this will complicate things a little...
lol ye... i loved the scene where derek goes: your the girl from the bar! Mer: IM them girl from the bar!!

that made me laugh so hard!!

hopefully george can forget his (absolutely disasterous) night wiv mer enough to be happy with lexie, they are so cute :D

i also loved when lexie was stealing all the furniture from the hospital! lol
"You should have stolen a tv"
"I tried but they are attached to the wall"
That was my favourite scene!!!

By the way apart from mark,george has slept with the most regulars I think...
mark hasnt slept with izzie or mer... yet!! and no one's slept with cristina yet, cept burke... she needs to get some!!!! lol

did u like gizzie???
I used to love gizzie but I lost hope...And I'm not a person that loses hope..ever.But I know my fate in shipping.My favourite couple never end up well.Denny/Izzie:he died.
Gizzie:People were going nuts.
Hameron:Davis Shore sucks!
Wilber:David Shore SUCKS BAD!!!
lol i know how you feel!!!! I loved izzie/denny, then i liked alex/addie and they took addie away and my fav house ships are chameron (no screentime) and thutner (hasnt happened YET!! lol )
13 will so get a love interest so you don't have to worry about it.It might be kutner...(who knows?)
I think it will be wilson but I really don't want him to be.But my instict is telling me that...
And I know that the House writters are so capable to give wilson another dying girlfriend!
i dont think they could be that mean, besides, *SPOILERES* if wilson is already thinking of resigning, having another dying gf would deff make him leave!!

i really do think it will be kutner, i reckon the fact he told her bout his parents will come back...
*fingers crossed*
I want it to be kutner too!And to see a naughty scene!I'm a little pervent...And they are both so hot!But we never saw much sex in House anyway...(bummer)
lol!! weve only seen 2 cham scenes, the stoned one in her apartment and the one in the janitors close.. we deff need more lol (and dont worry, i like those scenes too xD)

i think most people want it to be kutner, buit arent that bothered... i actually really want it, know what i mean??
Oh don't you forget the super hot scene of stacys back?Ew...
My hameron heart is saying that the house/cameron kiss was the hottest kiss ever!
Anyway I think a lot of people want to see olivias wilde visual material if you know what I mean...If she makes out with a tree people will still love it.(Unless its house!Please not this!Anything but this!)