hiddennobodie posted on Nov 13, 2010 at 05:27PM
Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr.& Miss,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Ronald Weasley
Deputy Headmaster

The second page with requirements says:

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

Hogwarts Rp 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
Kevin was excited now he was old enough to do magic outside of school. He was excited and he didn't have to have his father to take him to Diagon Alley. He grabbed his Firebolt and kicked off heading to get his new school supplies.

Kevin loved flying to Diagon Alley and he especially liked it that he was able to go by himself now. Even after the Dark Lord was killed by the powerful Harry Potter the Death Eaters are powerful. The Ministry of Magic has allowed Hogwarts students that are 15 or older to help the Aurors to protect London.

But now he was not allowed to help until he settles in in his last year at Hogwarts. But before he was allowed in Diagon Ally. He had to use his Gender Changing Charm. Only he and a few Aurors knows the charm because it was Kevin who made it up.

"Align Genus.", said Kevin as he points his wand to himself and he changed into a beautiful girl with his blue eyes his hair was still brown but was longer and wavier.

Luckily his uniformed changed too as he walks into Diagon Alley. The streets was busy as usual as everyone was getting what they need for a new school year. Kevin put his wand inside his wand in his robe's wand pocket and set his hair up in a ponytail.

His first stop was to get his Quidditch gear.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Teawanee said…
Pheobe was very confused when she got her letter. "Were are we suppossed to find all this?!" Her mother asked. "They'll throw us in the loony bin if we asked at a normal market!" She ranted for a while about it. "I don't know mum, I didnt even know I was magic untill recently!" Phobeb told her. "That McGonagall woman said they'd sent someone for you!" Her mother said calmly, as she sat Next to Phoebe in the kitchen Table.
Kevin walked out of the Quidditch store he remembered that he had to help a new First Year to get to Diagon Alley. He looked at his refection and saw that he was still a girl wearing her Gryffindor uniform. He walked into Nocturn Alley and looked around himself.

"Finite Incantatem.", he said as he points his wand at himself and yellow light flew out of his wand and hits him. It reversed his Gender Changing Charm.

He looked at his reflection and saw that his hair was back to it's normal brown hair styled like Edward from the Muggle movies "Twilight" and his body back to the athletic body fit for Quidditch. His Gryffindor uniform went back to the male uniform.

He walked back into Diagon Alley and he smiled as he sees his fellow Gryffindor students. He waved at them as he apparate away. The feeling of Apparation made him have a sick feeling in his stomach even though he did it before.

All of a sudden he found himself in a small kitchen and it looked like the person who designed it liked black and white. He looked around and saw a little girl with black hair.

"Sorry for apparating into your home but I'm here to take a Miss Phoebe Creature.", says Kevin as he pulls out a piece of parchment and he pulls out his wand and flicked it and a trunk with the crest of Hogwarts was on it.
Phoebe jumped, as her mother nearly fainted. "Oh, sorry Deary, i'm not used to any of this yet." Her mother said, patting Kevin's shoulder. "Well," Mom said, turning to Phoebe, putting her hands on her shoulder "I'll see you this summer then I suppose..." She finnished, nearly crying as she pulled her into a hug. "Mum, you've never cried wen i went to school before, I've always went to boarding school!" She said, laughing a bit. "Well, it's just that I know nothing about this school, I'm not even allowed to know were it is, the Headmistress said." She started "And, They said I'd have to wright letters and send them useing this owl" She pointed to a cage with a very very small owl in it, asleep, "What will the neibors think? I'd have to send them at night!" she laughed. Phoebe smiled, "I'll be sure to wright." she said, before walking towards the door. "I'm ready to go!" she said to Kevin
Kevin smiles as he watches Phoebe and saw that she was both excited and nervous. He looks at her with a warm smile.

"Don't worry Mrs. Creature she'll be back she's just getting her school things.", smiles Kevin as he walks up to Phoebe. "I hope you won't get sick from this.", he adds as he puts his right arm out to her.
"Sick from what?" Phoebe laughed, linking her arm with his. She was a little nervous, he was obvously much more knowledgable in magic then her, and wasn't quite sure what he was going to do. She knew a few spells and such, last year when McGonagall came, she let Phoebe borrow a few books that explained magic, the magical laws, and a few simple but helpful spells. Other then that, she knew nothing.
Kevin smiled as they apparate out of the house. He felt his and her body twisting and turning as they head their way to Diagon Alley. The Ministry of Magic is watching all that is Apparating in and out of Hogwarts and London.

Luckily he didn't let Phoebe go before they got to The Leaky Cauldron. He landed on his feet and he looked around carefully. And thank Merlin's beard that no Muggles was around. It was his first time taking someone else with Appartion, but it was the safest way he could take her around without trouble.

"Welcome to the Leaky Cauldron.", said Kevin as he straightens up his travel robes.
Phoebe nearly fell over when they stopped "Leaky Cauldron?" she asked. She looked around. "It looks like a pub, are we gonna buy my school supplies here?!" she asked, confused.
Kevin smiled as he lead her into the Leaky Cauldron. When they walked in a bunch of wizards wearing their traveling robes sat around the tables using magic as they drank everyday drinks in a pub.

"This is a place leading into another place where you can get your school supplies.", explained Kevin as he walks up to an older man that was much taller than anyone.
"Well hello Kevin.", smiles the stranger as he shakes Kevin's hand. "And who is this little girl that's with you.", he adds as he looks at Phoebe.
"This is Phoebe Creature a new student to Hogwarts. Phoebe this is Hagrid. He's the caretaker of Hogwarts School. And he will be your Care of Magical Creatures Class.", smiles Kevin as he puts a hand on Phoebe's shoulder.
"It's a pleasure to meet you.", said Hagrid as he let out his big hand out to her.

Kevin gave her a smile of approval to Phoebe.
Phoebe was a bit shoked to see anyone Hagrid's size. But, she told herself to expect anything, it is magic after all. She shook Hagrid's hand, her whole arm was shook.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Sunshine was at diagon alley with her father who did it after a threat from the debuty and know all she had to get was a animal and they would be doNe. As she made her way there with her little brother Anthony she saw this big guy with two girls standing there shaking hands. "ah Anthony I think I'm lost". Oh great sunny you got us lost again why are you always getting lost". Just a habit, hey do you think I should ask those people over there. Umm if you say so. Umm excuse me but do you know where to find the pets it's my first time here.
Umm hello does anybody actually go on here.
Anybody here
Hellllloooooooooooooo
Hellooooo I'm just gonna keep commenting on this until somebody answers me.
Booojygt
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
hello.

Ruby grabs her father's hand "come on dad!!"
"Yes yes ruby slow down! we still have to go to olivanders since you broke your wand and- o! dont drop his cage!" ruby's father catches her owl's cage as she runs toward where her sister calico has her face pressed against the glass of a store staring at all the brooms. " Come on Calico! i just saw some one with a gryfindor uniform go in to the cauldron!!!" ruby turns in a circle smooths her Ravenclaw robe and tousles her wavy dark hair marches toward kevin remembering him from 2nd year "kevin HEY!"
Ruby waves and gives a gorgeous smile.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
mumbles a curse under her breath...shes not used to being ignored...most guys drop dead at a smile like that! Ruby turns looking in a crusty miror hanging an a wall she runs her tongue over her teeth...nothing in there.Is her mascara running?no. Ugh. No matter they all come around sooner or later. Shes liked kevin for a while now, smart,witty, quiditch player and he's training to be an arour! Iresistible! she spins on a barstool and orders herself a butterbeer, flipping her hair and batting her long eye lashes in kevins direction.
And someone finally replies lol.