Haruno Sakura Do you think Sakura will die??

jejemon posted on Nov 16, 2010 at 01:38PM
According to one of Kishis interview that one of the main character from Konoha will die..Sakura is one of the main character and she is from Konoha..Do you think she will die during the 4th ninja war???
According to one of Kishis interview that one of the main character from Konoha will die..Sakura is o
save

Haruno Sakura 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago darksaku said…
heart

of course not!!!!

she married sasuke...
over a year ago final_fantasy17 said…
I don't think so because she's one of the main characters in naruto and it would be strange if she died
over a year ago kimione said…
hmmm
i think she will though i hope not. that's the only way i see of bringing sasuke back to his senses (i mean, he has already lost everyone, her death is bound to affect him badly whatever he pretends) and naruto ending with hinata.

i hope i am DEAD WRONG!!!
over a year ago HarunoSakuraFTW said…
wink
Probably not because she is one of the main characters and if one of the main characters dies it would´nt be the same. and by the way Naruto will probably protect her if her life is in danger just like he always did. So no, I dont think she will die.
over a year ago TheSexNinja said…
angelic
If she dies..I swear im gonna have a talk with kishi >__>
over a year ago itasakuwin said…
crying
NOOOOoooooo
over a year ago DreamOfCrimson said…
smirk
There's small percentage that yes, she will die. I'm not going to give you a rose-tinted view of the future of the series.

IF SHE DOES, though, IT HAD BETTER BE A DIGNIFIED DEATH, or else, Kishimoto-KUN....
over a year ago anna7165 said…
kiss
sakura will won't die ing the forth ninja war because naruto will protect from danger because he likes her
over a year ago xXSakuraXx11 said…
hmmm
I don't want her to die!!
over a year ago Pug101 said…
Damn! If Sakura, Lee or Tenten dies, then Mister Kisimoto is in big trouble with the fans!
over a year ago mansi_sakura said…
tongue
no....no.....no............
never...............
but is there a happy ending for sakura???.............
over a year ago princessluna8 said…
Never!
She married Sasuke!
If anything happens he is with Her
Here is a photo to prove it :)
Never!
She married Sasuke!
If anything happens he is with Her
Here is a photo to prove it :)
over a year ago cookiebabies said…
She should have. If it wasn't for Naruto saskue would have finished her off. I hate their love story. It's stupid as shit.