Harry Styles I love Harry Styles

Emilyinlove posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 08:12PM
I am in love! He is so fit. I love his singing, looks and I heard he is a flirt with the girls so all the more reasons to go out with him. I dont like any other of his boy band members just Hazza! (Harry) my nick name for him. I love him to pieces and I real want to meet him. lots of love Emily

Harry Styles 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mollyjayne said…
heart
I totally agree. He is AMAZING!!!!! I have never been so in love! I have been quite disappointed so far cos he hasnt had any solo parts in the live shows and he has the best voice so i cant wait till he does have a solo part xxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago AMJ786 said…
smile
yess!! harry is amazing!! his singin ROCKS!! but my fave is zayn!!!!! :)
over a year ago Harryisnomable said…
heart
God Harry is sooo FIT and he is such a great singer
over a year ago AMJ786 said…
heart
SO TRUE! :D
over a year ago allsoppa said…
heart
I ave to admit out of all the boys Liam is the lead singer but i fink to make it interesting each week they shud change so each week theirs a dif 1 singing. I aven't really heard Niall or Louis sing much or Harry 4 a matter of fact but they shud def do that :)
over a year ago lois4 said…
heart
When is Harry's birthday??
I love Niall!!!
over a year ago mollyjayne said…
cake
Harrus birthday is 1st february xxx
over a year ago xXxMiishelzxXx said…
heart
LUV HARRY FOR LIFE!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOO SEXY AND FUNNY!!!!!!
over a year ago harryxxx17 said…
heart
i totaly agrree harry SUCKS just kiddin he is soooooo sexy i want to snog him
over a year ago MrsStyles1 said…
heart
i have a boyfriend but i would happilly dump him for Harry, he is my Sexy Babe and i would die for him, every night i dream about Harry and Me Together foreva. Harry Edward Styles Get In Ma Bed x
over a year ago Alma_ said…
heart
i agree with you, he is amazing <3 :D
over a year ago lillystyles458 said…
AWW HAZZA IS AMAZING HE IS CUTE FIT AND SEXY AND IM SO GLAD IM HIS COUSIN
over a year ago Ashley_Harry1D said…
heart
I love harry <3 he's amazing, i AM in love with him, he has amazing voice, and i'll support him always <3
over a year ago 1_directionxx said…
I am in love! He is so fit. I love his singing, looks and I heard he is a flirt with the girls so all the more reasons to go out with him. I dont like any other of his boy band members just Hazza! (Harry) my nick name for him. I love him to pieces and I real want to meet him. love from his number 1 fan natasha forman! xx
I am in love! He is so fit. I love his singing, looks and I heard he is a flirt with the girls so all
over a year ago hollykate1 said…
heart
i certainly agree i love him
over a year ago NickiMinajFan-x said…
heart
Agree I cry everytime anyone school says anything bad about him!( after I batter em ofcourse!) xxxxxxxx